Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pet Parts found in CAS

http://simscommunity.info/2017/02/07/the-sims-4-pets-new-create-a-pet-parts-found/

Hopefully it won't be too long until they announce something! :)

Comments

• Options
    jason712jason712 Posts: 83 Member
    Ah yeah! Can't wait for the pets expansion, then all I need is Seasons and Generations type expansion and I'll have a BINGO!
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Looks promising! But I'm not getting hopes up until an official announcement!
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    jason712 wrote: »
    Ah yeah! Can't wait for the pets expansion, then all I need is Seasons and Generations type expansion and I'll have a BINGO!

basically me:
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    jason712 wrote: »

basically me:
    tenor.gif

Hahaha that is awesome! I hope pet careers comes back alongside competitions. Dog walking and so on.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    It must be coming out first thing next quarter, otherwise, why would they be adding all of this code to the publicly released game already? They must have developers computers with devs version of the game installed. It makes no sense to patch in the code for pets if pets are not coming out any time soon.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    It must be coming out first thing next quarter, otherwise, why would they be adding all of this code to the publicly released game already? They must have developers computers with devs version of the game installed. It makes no sense to patch in the code for pets if pets are not coming out any time soon.

I'm hopeful that this is true.
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I really hope they don't make us wait until December again for another expansion. I'd love for it to be this summer, if Pets is indeed on its way. All the signs look promising.
  • Options
    UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    I really want pets, pets is pretty much the core of the game for me when I started playing in Sims 2, I loved the pets so much and the nostalgia would be so awesome. Then the pets are also cute themselves lol.
  • Options
    lunasysimslunasysims Posts: 5,858 Member
    I've been waiting for a pets EP since the base game was announced :p I definitely think it's the next expansion and can't wait! I thought the pets in TS3 were unbelievably cute, so I can only imagine how adorable the little puppers and kitties will be this time around. I also hope we have a create-a-puppy feature in CAS so we can play with pet genetics in there the same way we can with Sims.
    Happiness is always just a plumbob away.
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    UnrealRoot wrote: »
    I really want pets, pets is pretty much the core of the game for me when I started playing in Sims 2, I loved the pets so much and the nostalgia would be so awesome. Then the pets are also cute themselves lol.

I started playing Sims with Sims 2 Pets on the PS2! My first ever Sims series game.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I really hope they don't make us wait until December again for another expansion. I'd love for it to be this summer, if Pets is indeed on its way. All the signs look promising.

Feeling pretty optimistic about this :) I see them coming soon
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Feeling pretty optimistic about this :) I see them coming soon

I agree! They've added quite a bit of code so I think they're getting ready to announce this quarter and release next quarter. Remember, they can talk about paid content any time! And it wasn't in the teaser because it won't be released until next quarter at the earliest! I'm so pumped! I will be able to cross two things off my list this year already!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I've never gotten into pets in past sims games, I guess because I felt like they were just another thing to take care of, but I hope they do with pets what they did with toddlers, by that I mean make them fun and not feel like a chore. Not bashing past pets EP's or fans of past pets EP's but that's what pets felt like to me, that's why I never really got into them.
  • Options
    blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    Ahh gawd I have peps for something not even announced yet. Honestly the gurus weren't lying when they said this would be a big year if this turns out to be true. Pets is either my #1 must have, or a close #2 to Seasons, I can never work out my own emotions lol. I feel like this actually might be released next quarter considering that we started seeing code for Vampires patched in before the upcoming quarter at the time, and then sure enough they were released.
    What's more, if an EP is released this early (surely this has to be an EP) then I think that it could be possible to see 2 EPs this year since it would only be around 6 months since City Living. Food for thought.
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    I've never gotten into pets in past sims games, I guess because I felt like they were just another thing to take care of, but I hope they do with pets what they did with toddlers, by that I mean make them fun and not feel like a chore. Not bashing past pets EP's or fans of past pets EP's but that's what pets felt like to me, that's why I never really got into them.

I feel similar to you about previous sims pets. In real life I love pets, but they haven't been a favourite for me in TS1 or TS2 (didn't buy Pets for TS3).

But I am hopefully optimistic about pets in TS4, I'm sure they are going to be super cute and hopefully just as fun. Crossing my fingers for an awesome create a pet as I would love to create a dog that looks like my real life dog.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say that we may see a Pets EP around May. :blush: By then it'll be around 6 months since CL released (and I also believe that CL's launch was pushed back due to technical issues, hence the shorter period of time between releases this time around). Given the amount of leaks pointing to Pets, we might see an announcement for release next quarter (which is April to June). This is all just guess work on my part given the leaks, I don't have any other evidence to uphold my theory, so take it with a grain of salt! :wink:

Even if there isn't an announcement for next quarter, I think we'll definitely see a Pets EP this year. :smiley:
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Pets may indeed be around The corner. The vampire leaks came out around 2-3 months before its official announcement/release. So who knows? :smile:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited February 2017
    Am I the only one who thinks those CAS parts may also relate to werewolves? Hmmm

• Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Am I the only one who thinks those CAS parts may also relate to werewolves? Hmmm

I might have thought that if they hadn't just released vampires. If it was werewolves its likely they would be in their own Game Pack (especially since there was no other new CAS parts mentioned in the leak) and I don't think they would release two supernatural packs so close together with only one SP in between them
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member

I might have thought that if they hadn't just released vampires. If it was werewolves its likely they would be in their own Game Pack (especially since there was no other new CAS parts mentioned in the leak) and I don't think they would release two supernatural packs so close together with only one SP in between them
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Callum2000 wrote: »

Fair point! It wouldn't really make sense to release two supernatural GPs so close together (imagine the backslash)
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Wahoo :smiley: my Simself can soon be a crazy cat lady and also have a pug!! Soooo excited.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm so having a house full of dogs and i'll kick my sims wife out if I need to if it means I can have more dogs. >:)
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm so excited!!!!
  • Options
    PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member

That's a thought! But looking at all the hints for Pets we've gotten, I kind of doubt it.