Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishes/Whims

These change with every mood change, even if we have them pinned.
Is there anyway to make them stay even across mood changes, when pinned ?
Kind of frustrating to be working on a pinned whim that takes a while to complete, (level up in mixology skill) only to have
it changed.

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I totally forgot whims was a thing. xD it's because I started ignoring them, and create my own goals
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Mine stay pinned... maybe it's a bug?

--T
  • Options
    SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    @To7m This is a very very very late response :D Been gone from this forum for a while so apologize for not getting back, but it could be a bug because its still a problem in my game.
  • Options
    garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    They should not change if you have them pinned, that's a bug. The only one you can't pin is the one on the left because that's the one you get with a emotion. The other 2 should stay if you pinned them.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Options
    SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    edited February 2020
    I've seen them all change when their mood changed @garapoes so it must be a bug
    eta What I described in the first post is what happened one day; my Sim was working on upping the mixology skill and he was almost there when his mood changed and I noticed even though I had that whim pinned, it changed, and I wasn't able to fill it. It really bothered me because I was very close.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited February 2020
    Since I can't ask anywhere else: Why can't I write a new post to ask about something? I am sure I could do it before. Ok sorry, I just found out. Have a nice weekend.