The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Tribe Challenge

Vampire Tribe Challenge

Note: The word 'zhe' is used in this manual as a replacement for he/she pronouns since your vampires can be whichever gender (or non-binary) that you prefer.

• Founder
Create a vampire in CAS; apart from starting them as a vampire, you have complete freedom. It can be a man or a woman, non-binary optional, and have whatever traits and aspiration you desire.

• Your Home
I would advise starting with a large lot, at least 30x30 if not larger, but that is up to you. Reset your funds to 10,000 and build your founder a basic hut and garden. No electronics allowed with the exception of a computer, but you can only use it for researching vampire secrets and unlocking the vampire lore books. Once you have unlocked all three books, the computer has to go.

• Starting Rules
No cheats of any kind; your vampire is not allowed to have a job. He or she may earn money through gardening, painting, song writing, book writing, etc.

• Vampire Abilities
As soon as possible you must give your founder max weakness to sunlight, he or she must also get the ability to create new vampires as soon as it is unlocked. Apart from that, the rest is up to you!

• Rise Through the Ranks
The first part of the challenge is easy enough. Advance your vampire through the ranks until zhe is a grandmaster vampire. You may use whatever money zhe earns to upgrade their hut and begin creating outbuildings. You will want one for woodworking, one for gardening and herbalism, etc. No one may move in with your vampire and they are not allowed to procreate.

• Create Your Tribe
Once your founder has reached the level grandmaster, you may befriend two sims and invite them to live with you. Build them a very basic hut and turn them. You can use whatever sims you want or create them yourself but they must start as mortals, and you must get rid of whatever money they bring with them immediately using the 'money' cheat.

testingcheats true
money 5268 (or whatever your funds would be less what they brought with them)

• Tribe Abilities
You must give your newborn vampires the ability to create other vampires as soon as it is an option, you must also give them the max in thin skin as soon as possible. Apart from that, you may give them whichever powers and weaknesses you prefer.

You should now have:
Grandmaster Founder
2 Underlings

• Train Your Tribe
Help your new vampires rise through the ranks, the founder should help them whenever zhe can. You must try to have them progress equally! The newborns are free to help you earn money but they cannot have jobs. In fact, it is encouraged that you make them do all the grunt work.

• Master Challenge
Once your two offspring have reached the level of master, your founder will begin to grow nervous. By now, the vampires have noticed that all the money they earn goes toward giving the founder a better/nicer hut, and there is dissent in the ranks. Your founder fears being overthrown, and so... zhe creates a challenge.

The two master vampires will duel (spar or fight) 3 times, the winner (best 2 out of 3) will receive a nicer hut and will be permitted to create two underlings/offspring of their own. However, the loser will be left out in the sunshine to roast to death!

Once you have ensured the loser has died and built a nicer solo hut for the victor, you may have the victor befriend and create two newborn vampires, of course not to be outdone, the founder will also create two newborns - the same rules as before apply. You can have them use sims out and about in the world, townies, or create your own, but they must start as mortals, and you must get rid of whatever money they bring with them.
You must also give them the ability to create new vampires, and max sun weakness as soon as possible.

The newborns should move into the hut that the master victor has just vacated in favor of his or her new and nicer hut.

You should now have:
Grandmaster Founder
Master Second in Command
4 Underlings

•The Great Battle
At this point, if you don't already have one, you should build a fighting arena and a cemetery in your village.

By now, your master second in command is likely a grandmaster, or nearly. Once zhe reaches grandmaster level, the founder will grow increasingly nervous and offer the four underlings a chance to rise through the ranks. If any can defeat the second in command, they will claim his/her hut, and position.

In order to see who is given the chance, the underlings must fight amongst themselves. They will be paired off in twos and have one spar/fight. The winners of each spar/fight will fight the other winner (once), whoever wins will fight the second in command (best 2 out of 3).

If the underling wins, the second in command is shamed and put to death by sunlight. The victorious underling then claims the hut and position of second in command having less work and more luxury. Zhe are also permitted to create three underlings of their own (same rules as always apply.)

If this is what happened, you should now have:
Grandmaster Founder
New Second in Command
6 Underlings

However, if the second in command wins, this will enrage him/her and zhe will challenge the founder to a battle to the death in a bid to wrest total control of the tribe.

A best 2 out of 3 between the founder and the second in command will take place, whoever wins will claim the founder's hut and leadership of the tribe and whoever loses will be put to death. The winner will also create3 new underlings. The winner should also choose their favorite (highest relationship) to be the new second in command.

If the founder wins you should have:
Grandmaster Founder
New Second in Command
6 Underlings

If the second in command wins you should have:
New Grandmaster Leader
New Second in Command
6 Underlings

• Full Tribe
You now have a full tribe of 8 vampires and the challenge is over, enjoy!

At this point you should have a nice hut for the leader/founder, a nice but not quite as nice hut for the second in command, a not very nice hut for the underlings, a fighting arena, a cemetery, and various outbuildings for money making, gardening, skill building, etc.
Share your village pics!

Comments

• SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Here's the start of my village, so far just a 'village square' with the hut of my founder, Agustin Corvidae.

8d0ddda348ccee3b36853e8e5b9bb436.jpg

And here's Agustin himself in all his creepy glory.

783d0d98f11f9e0bad3eea860dfec805.png

Here's the interior of his house.

645381d96c5da054a8047c77cf33c94a.jpg

I set up the village on that island in Windenburg since it doesn't have any roads on a 40x30 lot. I assume I won't get a lot of walk bys there judging from my past experience in Windenburg, so I was careful to have him greet the welcoming committee when they finally showed up to... stock his fridge, so to speak.

54495a7276cca030276d9aaf58fc133e.jpg

I think Joaquin knew something was up though, he was giving Agustin some serious side eye. Probably like, 'dude, why don't you have a kitchen? And uh... where's your toilet?"

58cd3615b9818474aa46846dd763f2cb.png
  • werepyerprincesswerepyerprincess Posts: 3 New Member
    Well, good news, I started this challenge and got pretty far in it! Bad news...I forgot to take photos of my founder and he already um... *cough*lostthegreatbattle*cough* lol But I did change some things up a bit, like he got married and had a daughter, but still playing by the rules lol
  • RylaraRylara Posts: 25 Member
    I'm going to have to try this, sounds like it would make for a great story!