Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4 Suggestions for The Sims 4

A few more suggestions I believe would be very useful for The Sims 4:

1- A way to create a hunchback in CAS (They're very important in vampire stories)

2- We can cut a sample from one plant to graft it onto another one to produce a third plant. I haven't seen yet this third plant to be special in any useful way. I believe it would be great if, for instance, we combine two plants which are good for vampires, and the resulting third plant fruit would be even better for vampires (Some kind of bonus effect)

3- The same way, we can analyze metals, rocks, plant samples but we see no benefit from doing so. I'm convinced it would be more rewarding if when playing with a scientist Sim and we analyze a metal we had a message like this: "This is a very strong and resistant metal if you can find another metal that is not so strong but it is ductile, you can produce the alloy you need to make the Higgs field generator." So he would search for that complementary metal in order to progress in his researches.

4- A model career:
--- Photographic model (magazines advertisement)
--- Editorial model (magazines)
Three options from here:
Fashion or Adult or Acting
(A1) Fashion model (magazines).......(B1) Adult magazine model (magazines).....(C1) Background actor
(A2) Fashion model (catwalk)............(B2) B movie actor...........................................(C2) Supporting actor
(A3) Exclusive model (catwalk)..........(B3) Adult film actor........................................(C3) Leading actor
(A4) Supermodel (catwalk)................(B4) Adult film star...........................................(C4) Movie star

Requirements
Fashion (Fitness, charisma, dancing)
Adult (Fitness, charisma, mischief)
Acting (Charisma, dancing, comedy)