Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad the Unexpectedly Helpful Dad

My main vampire sim has been around so long she's practically got everything maxed, she and Vlad are soulmates and best friends although they don't live together because frankly, I don't want him to be non-NPC.

Anyway they have a toddler together, a cutely creepy little bit named Mordechai Straud. Madeleine, his mother, was on the brink of exhaustion and thirst frenzy because she's a very devoted mother who spends every moment taking care of Mordechai but she couldn't go to bed or hunt yet because Mordechai was exhausted but unable to sleep due to a nightmare so he needed comforting.

I was trying to direct her to snuggle him etc. when suddenly, Vlad appears right next them in a poof of mist out of nowhere and promptly picks up their son like, "I got this, go sleep."

I just was so surprised, I thought it was hysterical. So I sent Madeleine to hunt/sleep while Vlad took care of Mordechai.

Comments

• Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    edited February 2017
    Vlad likes this post. (I mean the above post.)
    35alp1g.jpg
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Well Vlad certainly isn't much to look at, looks aren't everything when it comes to being a father.
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    Well Vlad certainly isn't much to look at, looks aren't everything when it comes to being a father.

@candy8 True that, which is why he had an extensive makeover in my game before he was permitted to breed.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Awww! :smiley: What a sweet moment, @Simsweetie ! That must have been so cute to see! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    I haven't even played Vlad but I gave him a bit of a makeover already because I didn't want to deal with seeling his ugly mug around town. Seriously that guy pops up everywhere.