Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare minimum.

Assuming you have a master vampire and done away with your need for hygiene, fun and social (have I left any thing out?) what is the absolute minimum your Sim needs to be a happy and healthy vampire? Just a crypt and coffin?

Comments

• Options
    jason712jason712 Posts: 83 Member
    A place to sleep for your energy and plasma from packs, the fruit or other Sims. In fact you can even get your energy from meditating.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Nothing, actually lol. You can use dark mediation instead of sleeping in a coffin, and plasma you get from sims. If you want buff that makes your sim happy, then furniture of high standards should do it. Pretty sure a half wall full of nice expensive paintings would do it.
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Actually you will still need a coffin at least until the energy drain bug is fixed. That is not replenished by Dark Meditation.
  • Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Bronwin2 wrote: »
    Actually you will still need a coffin at least until the energy drain bug is fixed. That is not replenished by Dark Meditation.

Since it's a known bug, I use sims.remove_all_buffs "cheat" to fix it.

The positive buffs will return, but it serves to reset the negative buffs that the vampire had. They shouldn't have the tired buffs when their energy is full, so that's when I use it.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I do not have that bug, so couldn't have known.
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »

I don't have that bug either. My vampire sim has never had to sleep. Dark Meditation takes care of everything. It's weird how some people have bugs and others don't. Perhaps that's why it takes them a while to fix them if they aren't universal and may not be as easy to replicate?
  • Options
    faith4jesusfaith4jesus Posts: 95 Member
    I don't have the bug either.
  • Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    SimMommy05 wrote: »
    Zafireria wrote: »

I don't have that bug either. My vampire sim has never had to sleep. Dark Meditation takes care of everything. It's weird how some people have bugs and others don't. Perhaps that's why it takes them a while to fix them if they aren't universal and may not be as easy to replicate?

in this case its an issue they are looking into i believe.. the problem is that the vampires for some reason are still keeping the human sim needs when they shouldnt.. it couldnt be that hard to fix could it?
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I had it with my sim who was made a vampire in game. The vampire I made in CAS (and their subsequent vampire children) don't have it.

I use a mod which makes cheating very easy so I just clicked the buff away. It only took a couple of times then it never appeared again.