Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Bowling Stuff [Ideas/Speculation]

CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member

FAQ: Bowling Stuff Icon sent by @MrMonty96.
FAQ: One Day To Release!!
ecZPkhv.png
Hello Guys, with the upcoming stuff pack coming February I thought we should get some ideas for the pack itself.
Here are a few main ideas for the pack of what should come;
New Items to be added!
1: Arcade machines built into the bowling alleys.
2: New Venue!, which being "Bowling Alley".
3: Photo Booth - @TheCommunity
4: Claw Machine - @TheCommunity
5: Pool/Snooker Table - @Jaline33
6: Ping Pong Table - @Jaline33
7: ShuffleBoard - @Jaline33
8: Vending Machines - @CatLoverPlayer
9: Arcade Machines - @TheCommunity
10: Air Hockey Table - @Jerrello
11: Snack bar - @Jase
12: Bathroom Stalls - @Briana2425
13: Urinals - @BenjaminBankss
14: Emotions/buffs associated with different results [always for strike, occasional buff for spare or gutter ball] - @Peterskywalker
Add-ons to previous items/features!
1: Bowling Team requests and championships - @MiwaPRO
2: Team Bowling shirts with club emblems - @TheLibrarySim
These are just a few ideas, I have more just thought i'd let you say your ideas. When or if you do your name will be posted at the side of it given your suggestion or ideas that should be in the pack.
'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
"Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
oGh7KNi.gif
Post edited by Cunningham on

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Pool table.
    Table tennis table
    Pets.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I honestly feel like this would be a great pack to bring back the barrier enrty system or some kind of ticket machine to use the allys
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'd like to see another arcade or claw machine alongside the bowling alley. A photo booth or any other arcade like games would be great too.
    I hope bowling comes as a skill (hopefully a 10 and not 5). Really want to see those helpful ramps for kids as well.
    I guess we can expect a trailer this month?
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    PLEASE let it have a new venue! I think the second gameplay item might be... I don't know? And I really hope it has a little something for toddlers in it, whether it's a new animation or just an outfit.
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,167 Member
    In The Sims 3 my bowling alley had several lanes on the main floor, a bar (with real bartender so they could order snacks, etc.), and a double bathroom. Upstairs, there was a pool table, foosball table, ping pong table, shuffleboard, darts and arcade machines - plus another double bathroom.

So, of those items, I think the only ones we don't have are pool tables, ping pong, and shuffleboard - oh, and maybe a couple of added arcade machines.

I just remembered - I also had two slot machines built into niches on the top floor that jutted out on the face of the building for a bit of added interest. :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    I'm hoping it will bring the two arcade machine back as well as vending machines and arcade type machines and most of all the photobooth if they can slip it in.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There will probably be only two interactive objects and the alley is one. I would like the photo booth to be the second. The remainder of the stuff could be bowling shirts and shoes and more hairs for men (which I think we really need). Curved, plastic seating, a score table for two and signage. Plus racks for balls.
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    LOL I had completely forgotten about this pack. When is the release date again?
  • mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    I too wish a Photo Booth! It would be awesome!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »

They said Spring, so I'm guessing March.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I really want a new venue type, but I'd prefer something wider than "bowling alley". It would be awesome if they added arcades. They would work like bars, but they would mainly attract children and teens. It would be the perfect place to put the HUGE arcade machines that we got with GT (really, I just can't fit them in any of my sims' homes), play foosball, darts, etc. It would also be neat (but highly unlikely to happen) if they added inter-playability with Dine Out (for those who have it) and arcades could have a small fast food restaurant in them too.
  • MiwaPROMiwaPRO Posts: 220 Member
    edited February 2017
    Besides a new venue with a full bar, new type of snacks, bowling shoes... I'd love our Sims could join bowling teams and challenge others teams. Having bowling clubs (GT). Your Sim getting a call after work from his bowling team mate requesting his presence so they can participate in a bowling tournament...

jgOJ1p7l.jpg
    Big Lebowski, YAY!! :smiley:
    Post edited by MiwaPRO on
    ***THE SIMS 4 - BRASIL***
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    lovejess2 wrote: »

They said Spring, so I'm guessing March.

March yes but I think we'll get the trailer the last week of February. Wouldn't be suprised to see the release the first week in March.
  • spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    edited February 2017
    They added darts and those big arcade machines in GT.

I'd love a smaller variation of the arcade machine but I wouldn't buy a stuffpack for it unless the other object was something I really really wanted.

A photobooth would be amazing, I hate that toddlers can't get their picture taken in the thing from GTW. A photobooth with a toddler sitting on a parents knee would make me melt from cuteness. Now if the photobooth was 2 Sims going in a booth and shutting s curtain then I would be bummed. But I could see this happening if the photobooth isn't the main object(which it wouldn't be in Bowling Stuff)

An arcade stuffpack with a claw machine(with a new collection of void critter plushies), smaller arcade machines, and teen themed stuff would be great.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Definitely the pool table.
    Can't forget air hockey.
    Neon/Glow in the dark bowling night.
    Placing Bets on winner.
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I like all these suggestions but I'm just so not excited about this pack... I'm really hoping I'm pleasantly surprised.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Ummm a Rockabilly radio station and a Soul radio station
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    didn't we get darts in GT?
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    agent_bev wrote: »
    didn't we get darts in GT?

We did.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    I'm nervous for this pack. I like the concept, but I just don't know how much they can fit into it as it is only a SP. They're quite limited for its theme imo. Still, I am excited and hope to be pleasantly surprised. I want the same things back as people have said in past comments :)
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

8ameMnu.jpg?1
    Hello Guys, with the upcoming stuff pack coming February I thought we should get some ideas for the pack itself.
    Here is a main part of the pack that should come;
    1:Arcade machines built into the bowling alleys.
    2: Different lot genre, which being "Bowling Alley".
    3: Photo Booth -@TheCommunity
    4: Claw Machine - @TheCommunity
    5: Pool Table -@TheCommunity
    These are just a few ideas, I have more just thought i'd let you say your ideas. When or if you do your name will be posted at the side of it given your suggestion or ideas that should be in the pack.

I think photo booth is quite possible. A claw machine, wow I didn't even think about that, hopefully developers did it's a pretty cool idea.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    @BenjaminBankss Here's the icon:
    BOWLING.png
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member

Thread has been updated
    Updated: The Stuff Pack Icon! Thank you: @MrMonty96
    Updated: Added ideas from those who gave them.
    Information: If you sent through an idea and the name is not there, it's due to more than one person giving the idea and therefore will be set out to be named, @TheCommunity. I may change this at a later date and write the name of the first person giving the ideas.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited February 2017
    Jerrello wrote: »
    Definitely the pool table.
    Can't forget air hockey.
    Neon/Glow in the dark bowling night.
    Placing Bets on winner.

I'd like two different styles of alley - one glitzy for upscale bowling alleys, and one slightly beat up for seedier areas. (I'm planning to convert The Old Salt House into a bowling center if I can, and the beat up alley would suit that better.) Lots of neon signs/lights, including some that can be arranged on a wall in different patterns or be placed at the top or base of a wall and clicked on to make different colors, or even change color when turned on.

Pool table would definitely be a plus. Not sure if we need an actual Bowling Skill or if it could just be tied to Fitness (Motor for Children). I do want to see some spectacular fails by low Fitness Sims and also Clumsy Sims (falling down in the middle of the lane and the ball spinning harmlessly down the gutter). Claw machine should definitely cost Simoleons, unlike the one in Sims 3 that was free. Imagine a Sim spending tons of money to get that one super-rare plushie! Maybe Evil Sims could have a way of rigging the game to give them free play, or Klepto Sims reach in and grab a prize without playing.

I don't want too many restrictions on what has to be added to a bowling alley, but I want to be able to attract NPCs if we add a bar or a food cart. Vending machines would eliminate the need for NPCs and would be useful in other places.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    There will probably be only two interactive objects and the alley is one. I would like the photo booth to be the second. The remainder of the stuff could be bowling shirts and shoes and more hairs for men (which I think we really need). Curved, plastic seating, a score table for two and signage. Plus racks for balls.

Need more male facial hair -- I was disappointed that we didn't get the thin mustache with Vintage Glamour Stuff:

article-2068727-0F04849F00000578-264_306x423.jpg

A thin mustache and slicked-back men's hairstyle would be ideal for the Bowling pack.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)