Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townie has been the best romantic partner to your Sim?

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Alexander Goth grew up to be a great husband and father. He's partnered with my Second Gen heir, and they have never not gotten along. One kid, so far.
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    I can’t speak for the base game townies since I started with a blank save, but I’ve had really good experiences with the ones from Get Together.

I love Candy Behr as well; in my game she is married to one of my alien hybrids, Riley. Together they’ve adopted two girls who are both teens now. (Since they adopted I can’t speak for her genetics, but she is a very loving partner and mom. Her and Riley are adorable together.)

I also have Hugo Villareal married to one of my Sims; his family is actually my profile pic, though his kids are all grown up now. (As you can see he was also my tester for the plant Sim challenge a few years back.) He’s been a great choice for Lightning, though his Foodie trait made keeping up with her fitness aspiration challenging.

Finally, we have Lucas Munch...yes, I know he is a child when you first install the pack but he ended up hitting it off with one of my child Sims and I had them age up together. They now have 3 teenagers, and if I do say so myself he has made some nice looking kids...

33.png
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I like Summer Holiday, I’ve had 2 or 3 sims marry her in all separate save files. I usually just give her a small makeover though. For a guy, I guess it’s Travis? I’ve only had a Sim marry him once, and that was the second Sim I ever made, but he was a father of like 5 kids a think (Most where adopted). I think they had 2 that wasnt adopted, and they looked like they had good genes. I did purposely kill their daughter though when she was a child, I usually don’t kill Sims unless it’s for story purposes, and she was honestly so annoying. She was the first Sim that I ever had die.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Elsa Bjergsen, Holly Vinedal, Morgan Fyres, Babs Lamour(best wife my sim ever married), Makoa Kealoha, Nalani Mahi'ahi, And the girl in jetski in island living main menu.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    Of all the homewrecking done by my sims (Makoa, Bjorn, Arun, Baako, Dominic etc) Victor Feng is the one who showed himself to be the most loving. It didn't take much to hook him and he seemed so happy to have someone to be romantic with (an impossible feature with his now ex-wife Lily, who also hates children). He grew so much on me that I even gave him a heir, which also revealed how much of a good parent he is. Don't know why or if he is like that in other saves, but it was a pleasant surprise. He's also a hottie, so bonus points for that...
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    It's always surprising to me how many people seem to be genuinely fond of Johnny Zest. He's always given me strong Pickup Artist/predator vibes, right from the beginning. He seriously creeps me out.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Izzy Fabulous has become one of my faves, as well as Diego Logo. I know Diego has hot headed but he's never once yelled at any of my sims he has married or dated. Izzy in between his mirror runs, loves to be affectionate.

Caleb has been, but sometimes he loses interest after the kids but only a couple of my sims, he's usually great with most of mine. I've only just gotten a sim married to Joaquin, so I can't wait to see how that works out.

I have just moved (before ROM came out) Akira in with my starting celeb, I think that may prove to be a bad match, I didn't make that one myself, as she's quite sociable and with his jealousy.

But those were the only ones so far unless I create one myself, some of my sims just couldn't find anyone so I had to make them somebody
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My sim snapped up Bjorn. Although he is messy he is a great husband and father. Full of autonomous affection for my sim. He has good connections with his daughters who visit frequently.
    Johnny Zest is always great - many of my sims have been with him.

Malcolm was surprisingly affectionate and loyal to the sim who married him - Nancy hated her and he stood up to Nancy.

Joaquin is always a great partner too.
  • FrieaFriea Posts: 54 Member
    Katrina Caliente. She was a bomb wife and mother with her female partner I made for her. Before that save file got corrupted (somehow), She had a massive family. Her and her wife adopted a lot of children and did a lot of charity work while not being too overly rich. Their kids all grew up to be scientists, doctors, and had really positive effects from being raised 🐸🐸🐸🐸 near perfect. Always will have a soft spot for her.

Another one (I know im bad for doing this) Is Bella Goth. I usually end up stealing her from her family because I had one sims fall head over heels for her. Bella became a world famous actress in that game and had maybe 3 kids total? The family was filthy rich and she made a lasting impact on her children as they all grew up to be actors/actresses. It was a fun play-through but I felt bad whenever her kids from the Goth family would call and she was at a filming shoot...

Yeah I know Im a homewrecker for the poor Goth family..
    fT4P3EZ.jpg
    ♥ Learn to Love Yourself
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Summer Holiday, I'd say.
  • ToyGunGunToyGunGun Posts: 9 New Member
    I like Brent and Brant a lot!
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    Summer Holiday was my first sims 4 legacy spouse and she was adorable and a wonderful wife to my founder.

Not a great mother (tended to be grumpy and turn down hugs from the kids 😂) but wonderful wife.

Caleb Vatore was the husband of my founder this time around, since the previous legacy got lost in a game transfer (R I P), and he has been honestly the best all around. Him and Gussy were adorable until the day Gussy died, hugging and kissing all over the place, and Caleb has been an excellent father, grandfather, and great-grand-father.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I will always love you, Johnny Zest. (RIP)

He was my first Sims 4 sim's neighbor and, though she was reluctant to start a relationship, he was patient and persistent, and broke through her cool, tough-gal exterior with his goofy humor. He was a loving and playful father, and though he made it to the top of his career (take THAT, Landgraabs!) he always put family first. I'm so glad I moved him out of that trailer and made an honest man of him...
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Mitchell Kalani. Anyone? No?

I've started and re-started so many times so I've probably set sims up with nearly every premade but Mitchell stood out. He always helped his sister-in-law (a child and then teen) with her homework. In fact it was him randomly helping the kid out that led to him meeting my sim. I'll always have a soft spot for Mitchell.

I had him stashed in one giant household with several of the premades like Zoe and Summer and Liberty, but I recently pulled him out to create a surfer bros household in Sulani. He really is much more endearing than I expected, so I'm going to fix him up with a nice girl and start a family at some point down the road.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    My Sims always seem to either marry or become BFF's with Johnny Zest. He's always a good husband and father.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • MysticJinxMysticJinx Posts: 11 New Member
    Morgan Fyres and Venessa Jeong are my current favorites. Morgan looks absolutely stunning once I gave her a makeover too. For male sims, Caleb and Johnny Zest. I go back to Caleb almost in every save because he will speed run to his partner sim to just give her/him a kiss or some small romantic interaction before going to do his own thing.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited September 2019
    Johnny Zest has been the sweetest of hubbies to all the sims I married off to him.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Summer Holiday is a constant target for Tobias Lancaster as Cassandra Goth is to Ryan Jacklin.
    I got a lot of custom sims who consider TS4 sims a critical part of their future and i can list them if anyone asks :).

However i haven't considered Katrina Caliente, Don Lothario or Jameson Huntington III and i don't have the heart to be a homewrecker either, neither do i care about elder sims in a romantic sense. Most of my focus are on teenagers and young adults. so with base and get together, that doesn't leave a lot of sims to work from.

If those CAS sims created by sim gurus were added in game by default without any prior romantic entanglements like there is between Sergio Romero and Siobhan Fyres, that would add a bit more, especially having some African-Americans in there with the Purdue's, that allows Michael Bradstone to immediately go after Cassidy Purdue and Nicole Sanders to head after Oliver Purdue rather than just Gavin Richards all the time. it would also add Barbera L'Amour which would cause a headache for Tobias because there is a second attractive blonde female he'd have to consider all of a sudden.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Grace who is a premade that comes with Realm Of Magic is a good sim to hook up with. I hooked up one of my sims with her and despite that she has commitement issues she asked one of my sims to be her boyfriend. She's also romantic. She is a witch but I don't let that stop me. My sims date mermaids,vampires and on rare occassions ghosts as well.
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    i play with premades but sofia and luna are my fav couple
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Hmmmm, Luna Villareal, Bjorn and Baako I think :)
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Yuki Behr was a pretty good girlfriend for one of my teen sims.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    My first sim-me fell for Liberty Lee, and I've re-created that relationship a few times.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    My first sim-me fell for Liberty Lee, and I've re-created that relationship a few times.

It is surprising how attractive Liberty is when you change her outfit a bit, give her a new hat and change that silly walking style she has. Those freckles are a nice touch as well when she has the right colors enhancing her facial features. she is a nice girl to go after.