Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Haflinger
    Artie appreciates your approval of her poetic observations :kissing_heart:

@LadyLobster
    I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA. (Posters coming soon)

@Irishsong
    Aw thanks! I realized after I posted it that I forgot some folks on there, woops! (A redo might be in order).
    U sure? >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @WagonFruit
    Well, not certain. It could be that gorgeous Blonde from before. She's kinda got that Selene shaped face and Oly's hair color.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Okay, first of all I love love LOVE the way you portrayed Bastet! Still maintaining a tiny bit of the impatience and the evil she did to Selene yet as tired and I would even say disappointed as the real Bastet would have been knowing what the remains of her sould have done to her own grandchild. And relieved that it will soon be over and everyone safe from her, again. It was as if the real Bastet had fought with all the strength left to surface for a last time to help Lena get out. Oh, this has great tragic potential! :bawling::heartbreak:
    Undead... beached... whales...? A hilarious image, but they do look rather like beetles feigning death to me!
    Admit it, you saved this particular chapter for April first :smirk: It no fun for Selene, though; shaken, leaving dream-family behind and waking up in the middle of contractions. No, surely no fun at all. Poor thing.

Oh great goodness! More puppies kittens whatever it may be with a cat and a vampire? You never know. Not any more from now on. Thank you, Balsam. Valuable contribution. More kids tiny creatures of whatever kind.
    And whut happened to Oberon, there in the end! :scream: He going to Simchu Pichu to slay the monsters there or what? :scream:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh my oh my oh my! What can I say.... My brain hurts with all the twists and turns and I love it! LOL...
    Bastet <3 Selene though - hmmm. Not sure exactly what is in store for her or Oly the greatest witch of all...
    Loved the dog birth.... Died a little bit. But surely that's tiny Spud instead of giant Spud and that is the gate they left out of last chapter... so Oly is or isn't the baby? Hmmm. And kittens or what else is on the way. And a little or maybe the best boom boom of all at the end.
    Nice one @WagonFruit!
    @MrsRacooney
    It is a tragic, yes :( and I'm glad that Selene got to have that nice moment with the Bastet leftovers; I feel like she was owed at least that much, given what I've put her through this gen O.O (and, er, continue to put her though, apparently :grimace: )
    Though I'm not sure any amount of resolution can make up for THAT.

I swear! It's purely coincidence this one landed on April 1st! O.O (kekekeke)
    Aww, you mean you don't want a herd of Balsam babbies running around the place?? >:)
    I'm sure Oberon will be fine, we all know Nerissa is a kind and thoughtful soul <3

@AudreyFld
    This is why we have lots of cookies here, for brain woobles due to weird things :cookie:
    Can confirm is the smallest version of Bud there can be atm, the large one would have been too much, even for those ample Reina hips :grimace:

Best boom boom of all tho :sunglasses:
    It's how they'd want to be remembered, you know?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I wanna see the Balsam baby so bad. Could be literally the only time in simlit history that that awkward cat-ear hair could actually be used and work :tongue: Don’t throw away this opportunity! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14
    Read that as "cat-eater" and was like O.o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So I read then went back and read again. I still don't have words! 😶
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Mosi and Nubs! My ship! What did you do???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh
    I'm sorry this chapter stole your words :o

@pammiechick
    /Points at Oberon
    It's all his fault! O.O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited April 2019
    It's generally safe to assume that when I say I'm done posting Gen 4 character spoilers, I'm probably lying (to myself) :bawling:
    WNuqgH0.png
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Yessss keep ‘em coming! (And I still have such fond gen 1 emoji memories every time :joy:)

Hmm... modern babies... that limits our options, doesn’t it? :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    It's generally safe to assume that when I say I'm done posting Gen 4 character spoilers, I'm probably lying (to myself) :bawling:
    WNuqgH0.png

Balsam babbie and Oly 2.0?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    WNuqgH0.png

Balsam babbie and Oly 2.0?
    1 outta 2! :scream: you doin' it bacon!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Hmmm ... green eyes and pink hair. Didn't something someone come out before the Spud puppy or were there too many preggy sims for me to keep track of? 🤔 😂

Haflinger wrote: »
    Hmmm ... green eyes and pink hair. Didn't something someone come out before the Spud puppy or were there too many preggy sims for me to keep track of? 🤔 😂

MAYBE O.O
    Some...one?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2019
    More characters. :scream:
    Oly's genes are recognizable, but who had blue eyes in modern times? Selene?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777
    The one does have a touch of Oly-ness >:) as for eye colour, several chars are blue-eyed, including Selene :blush:

And I'm sorry to say, I wasn't able to get a chapter ready for today; I've had a really killer busy week at work, but I will do my utmost to get that Gen 3 finale done for Monday (fingers crossed)
    0Ir9q0q.png
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And I'm sorry to say, I wasn't able to get a chapter ready for today; I've had a really killer busy week at work, but I will do my utmost to get that Gen 3 finale done for Monday (fingers crossed)
    0Ir9q0q.png
    All good, but a thought just occurred to me...
    Don’t most of the gals in LotL get busy? :smirk:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Munterbacon
    You are completely 100% correct >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I'll look forward to Monday then. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
    Every time I see the acronym LOTL, my first instinct is "Lord of the... Wait, what? Oh yeah! Line of the Last"
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I'll look forward to Monday then. <3<3
    BUT WHAT IF I FAIL :bawling:
    No it's okay...I'll think positive thoughts...
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Every time I see the acronym LOTL, my first instinct is "Lord of the... Wait, what? Oh yeah! Line of the Last"
    LOL; I've never had that happen, but now I probably will :mrgreen:
    (I can never unsee things once they're pointed out to me O.O )
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    0Ir9q0q.png
    All good, but a thought just occurred to me...
    Don’t most of the gals in LotL get busy? :smirk:

EVERYONE gets busy in LotL - well except maybe Kumya!

I don't know, those witches seemed pretty celibate...
    jzZP0sJ.png