Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ooo, cookies! <3
    @xSimsForLifex
    Thankee so much for the nice things! Are you blogging your challenge? If so, you should leave a link :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Ooo, cookies! <3
    @xSimsForLifex
    Thankee so much for the nice things! Are you blogging your challenge? If so, you should leave a link :D

Yes I am!!! Sure thing! XD
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    :blush:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907832/tribe-kekoa-amazon-challenge/p1 Here's mine. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to remake my creator because of a stupid glitch. >.< Its annoying but oh well.
    edited May 2017
    Hope you're in the mood for some feels and lots of dialogue! Things be happening up in Sima-Mighdall...

Last chapter...

02-13-17_6-51-51c2a0pm.png

After 2 boys, Queen Bastet finally popped out the Princess she'd been longing for; I guess that sacrificing business really works!

Temulun is riding pretty high on her horse right now, being right about how to get Princesses and all.

Also Toro died and everyone had various feels about it...though it hasn't stopped him from keeping in touch with his new buddy Kadhi, apparently.

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Fresh meat!!

But
    awww, bye-bye Emil (and presumably Kadhi). I don't want the baby boys to die when they grow up! They're so cute now.

I don't blame you for that crush. ;) And wow, that fresh meat looks delicious (for a soulless ginger). >:)
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    I've got such a hang up over those yummy, soulless gingers ;) but Jahi, oi, mmhm! <3
    I feel the same way about my cute baby boys...hm, if only there was a way to follow the rules without following the rules! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I shall pray to the goddess forthwith!
    uduVcAP.png
    edited May 2017
    Happy Monday fellow Simmers! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend :D
    Ever wonder how a pale ginger would fare in the heat of Al Simhara? Well here you go...

Last chapter...

02-17-17_6-43-40c2a0pm.png

Queen Bastet started making plans to expand her Tribe, then had a really feelsy chat with Temulun about more rules and stuff.

Emil avoided the Sacred Waters by getting sold in exchange for a pasty ginger goofball, and we learned that really baller slaves can get pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pricey.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Toddler Pili and Maat are TOO CUTE. I'm dying from cuteness overload. Poor Aten, though...he lost his daddy. :'(:'(:'( But what's he planning...?

Bastet is clearly not impressed with Bran (or pale people in general).

I loved the family scenes at the end. Aaaa everyone is so pretty and cute and SOME OF THEM ARE GONNA DIE.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited February 2017
    I wish I had a clip of Pili and Maat flying around the lot on their toes like tiny swarm of bees...it was plum hilarious! <3

At this stage Aten only knows that he's mad and that everything is wrong, but he'll be a teen soon! I'm letting the traits/aspiration he rolls decide if there will be drama on the horizon or if the whole thing will just fizzle out and come to nothing...we'll see!

I'm glad I was able to capture the whole lot of them being normal and happy! As of where my game is now, some of them are dead :cry:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Aaaa, you killed them! MURDERER, MURDERER. I'm looking forward to seeing Aten as a teen! Though I have a feeling he'll cause a lot of trouble--and possibly lose his life over it.
    uduVcAP.png
    I really am! You have no idea >:) I know you like to peek behind the curtain, so I'll share this fun tidbit with you; when I send slaves off to the market to be "sold" what really happens is I cake them into elderhood and put them in the basement cell until they croak; this way I can be sure I get their grave for my collection, and that the family tree stays intact. :o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    What, you don't just use MCCC to kill them instantly? ;) I guess you like a little realism! But the family tree thing bugs me so much. I don't want to have to rely on getting an urn to keep the family tree intact, since that's only helpful for the active family. (I think sending them to the netherworld keeps the family tree intact while still getting rid of the ghost, right? But again that's only useful for active families.) And I don't want freshly dead people texting me, like a certain shirtless someone.
    uduVcAP.png
    What, you don't just use MCCC to kill them instantly? ;)
    I probably should! They would suffer less! I tend to play very light-handed with the cheat interactions for no logical reason whatsoever.
    I'm pretty sure you're right about sending them to the netherworld; last time I did it in another save the tree didn't break...but I like being able to have access to the ghosts! (The texting is not awesome, however).
    Right now I've got a little lot up in the corner reserved for graves of non-princess making slaves, and the temple where the main tribe members will be buried is nearly ready for occupancy!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Sorry for my absence on comments. Just wanna let you guys know that I'm still reading every update, just didn't have much time on my hands to also comment. ♥♥♥

Happy Simming!
    edited February 2017
    @Aehnyx No worries luv! :grin:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    :o omg you have to sacrifice the baby boys!!! Was this in the Amazon Challenge rules? lol I bookmarked it but never got around to reading it so I'm just like blindsided right now. Not the babies! Be defiant Bastet! Who needs to listen to Athena anyway? :joy:

I'm sad to see Emil get sold, but mostly because Pili misses him so much (If you made him trans possible loophole to saving him?). Though I understand why Aten is upset I've got a feeling that he's a bit of a ticking time bomb right now. I'm interested to see if he snaps in the middle of the night and murders the whole tribe lol Welcome to Bran. Fingers crossed he provides the Queen with another daughter... and that she has a soul :D
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Heckstress17
    Yar, I'm afraid it is an official challenge rule :(
    Never fear, Temulun had PLANS...at least for this generation! I'm not sure I could bring myself to do it! Even Aten, and that kid is sort of a d**k.
    Though I understand why Aten is upset I've got a feeling that he's a bit of a ticking time bomb right now. I'm interested to see if he snaps in the middle of the night and murders the whole tribe lol
    For real; that kid's hot-headed trait proc's every plum morning, and then one or two more times a day...luckily I keep him in a club gathering almost constantly, so the happy buffs usually negate his anger. One seriously angry little dude though.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Short and sweet today my friends! Just a bit of forward movement...

Last chapter...

02-18-17_11-07-11c2a0am.png

Bran tried to be helpful but mostly just got in the way.

There was cake, and birthdays, and new toys, and fluffy family spam...also some covert flirting by the two eldest members of the Tribe.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    -Weeps for Kadhi- I already miss him! Out of all the slaves, I liked him the most so far, really sad to see him go... But it has to be done, I guess D:
    I have to say... Aten is a very handsome sim..
    LOL @ The grim reaper... He's already waiting on Bastet's next sacrifice.
    Loving the story Wagon, your story-telling skill never disappoints! ♥
    I miss him too :'( he was so helpful and always nice to everyone.
    Aten is pretty hilarious; he was such an angry child, and now all of a sudden he's rolling up all these romantic whims, and preening, and working out...hormones!
    Thankee very much! I can't wait to post next chapter where Totec makes his grand entrance :D should be Friday, eee!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Despite the sadness of Kadhi's departure, this chapter made me laugh too hard. This scene especially:
    02-19-17_9-20-43c2a0am1.png?w=676 She looks SO EVIL! Her distaste for soulless gingers really comes through I think.

And wow, Aten is cute! Is Grim coming for him next? >:) Poor Pili, though...I'm really going to miss Kadhi. But at least you Bastet gets a hot new chunk of manmeat. The filet mignon of manmeat.
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    My poor Kadhi; he and I had max friendship :'(
    I'm pleased you and @Aehnyx think Aten is cute...I think he looks a bit weird, but he thinks he's super hot, and that's all that matters I guess!
    Hah, I had to lighten that pic of Bastet a bit to make it easier to see her merciless disdain for the soulless orange...I think she's finally coming around to the whole Amazon mindset.

I spend a good deal of time looking for man meats...I may have a problem, possibly will need an intervention; will keep you posted ;):D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    He looks like his daddy! His combination features are definitely a bit unconventional, but I like that. I'd rather see interesting, different faces than perfect ones!
    uduVcAP.png
    I love his nose, and I love that he's so different looking than everyone else at camp, I think it's is eyes that bother me; they look pasted on or something. :/
    FzWOQ8X.jpg