Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    WARNING: Extreme spoiler action below...if you don't like to be spoiled, don't say I didn't warn you >:)
    This is what happens in my game when I forget to re-lock bedroom doors.
    IFGw5mk.png
    She's pregnant...with TWINS (thanks risky woohoo!); I'm tempted to try and work it in instead of MCCCing her plum and pretending it didn't happen.

This is what happens when you don't set up your MCCC properly kids; be warned.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited February 2017
    Bbbbut the noooboos would be so cute. :'(
    I VOTE SAVE.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Well, your vote alone does carry some heft around here...of course this will mean DELAYS.

I've peeked :love: possibly worth it.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Plot twist: I really was Athena all along.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Save!!! Omg seriously spoiler boxes are crack I cannot resist.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I'd say the 'saves' have it! I think I'm secretly a 'save' also...otherwise why would I post that here? >:)

This chapter could also be titled "Jahi's Girl Problems"...poor guy.

Last chapter...

02-21-17_4-11-35c2a0pm.png

There was gobs of chatting about the new "guest" staying in Sima-Mighdall's crypts.

Basically nothing was decided, but everyone is sort of hoping it'll pan out in Aten and Pili's favour (regarding the not dying thing).

I actually really like writing talky chapters, so you're getting another one.

Sorry not sorry

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    I LOVED this chapter. Bring on the talky chapters! I love your dialogue and your hot mans talking to stubborn princesses and beautiful scholars. Maat was adorable--I'd like to threaten Jahi like that too. >:) And Maat talking to her vain, self-absorbed brother was hilarious.

And you can cut that tension between Jahi and Tem with a knife! I can't wait to see that Thing happen that's delaying your story. BRING ON THE GLISTENING, BEAUTIFUL MEN. <3 And vampires. Is Totec going to make any Amazon babies...?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster
    Yay! I'm glad you liked all the silliness and talkyness...dialogue is fun! :D
    I'd like to threaten Jahi like that too. >:)
    You and me both! <3 **swoon**
    So Totec has some terms, which will be revealed next chapter, that may or may not include the making of little Amazons o:)
    I'm subtle like an anvil to the face.

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    @WagonFruit really love that they all have such a different personality, and you're able to divide them so well! Jahi is a calm one for sure, loyal to the very core. Maat is a curious, tempered little girl, Aten is a bit of a narcissist, our good friend Totec is fascinated by the tribe and he seems really curious aswell, but in a different way than Maat. I love how Temulun is a peppy girl, like, totally, yeah! :tongue:
    As you can see, I really like your style of writing, and it does make the story all the more interesting!
    I'm always really excited to see a new chapter up, and I loved this one especially~!
    Waitaminute... If Jahi did get his smexy on with Temulun, does that mean you'll have to sacrifice him?? (INTERNAL GROSS SOBBING)
  • Options
    He'd make some pretty nooboos! Man, Bastet sure has it made. And Tem has a pretty good life too. o:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Aehnyx
    That is an excellent summary of my little troupe! Thank you for all the love <3 ! *hugs* I really wanted this story to be about more than just the Queen and her nooboo-making (though nooboo-making is awesome and not to be underrated!); from the feedback I'm getting, it seems like I'm on track there!
    While all baby-daddies have to be 'disposed of' in some fashion (that does not necessarily include death), the general practice among Amazon Challengers is to off the Queen's baby daddies, but not those of the other Amazon Tribe Sisters...take that as you will ;)

@LadyLobster
    Reminds me of a random thread topic I came across yesterday, Do you ever feel jealous of your sims?.
    Um, yes.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    I fully support you exploring the other characters in the tribe, on top of the queen! (I mean, the ones who aren't constantly on top of--er, you know what I mean!) You know I'm a fan of different focuses/points-of-view. ;) It makes it seem more like a tribe or family when you get to take a peek at other people's lives. Be confident in whatever vision you have for the story! And like I said, I loved all the dialogue. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Great chapter as always @WagonFruit <3;) Man you have some great eye candy. *gives all cookies again*
  • Options
    Thank you @xSimsForLifex ! I'm living vicariously through Bastet's Man-Candy Club ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @WagonFruit /fans self. Totec and Jahi mmm mmm good. I love all the beautiful in your story.

As for being jealous of your sims. I played a Drifter challenge once where I used Simself and simhubby and he was incredibly jealous that sim him didn't have a job and got to watch TV and play computer games all day!! Haha.

Bring on the previous spoilery action! :heart:
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    @cshaner
    I love Totec/Jahi, I love looking at them, I love writing their slightly acerbic dialogue...all the things!
    As for being jealous of your sims. I played a Drifter challenge once where I used Simself and simhubby and he was incredibly jealous that sim him didn't have a job and got to watch TV and play computer games all day!! Haha.
    LOL...I feel your pain cshaner-hubby!

Though, once I subjected my TS3 simself to a who's your daddy challenge...I do not envy her.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Just started this, and I'm loving it -- your slaves and their two offspring are adorable. And Bastet is perfect.
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Hahaha!!! I don't even like kids so I don't even know if I could play a challenge involving lots of kids. (I'm assuming that was along the lines of a 100 baby challenge?)
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT
    Thank you thank you! <3

@cshaner
    Lulz, yes; 26 babies, each with a different daddy...it was a riot!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit sooo not for me!!
    Gotta agree with @MVWdeZT your slaves are hunka hunka burnin love. :heart:
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    All caught up now, and oh my, this is worth it just for the visuals alone. (You realize I'm talking about the stunning desert scenery, don't you? Nothing else, I swear.) And now I have to go read the rules for an Amazon challenge.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @MVWdeZT
    Ahahaha! Thank you for the appreciation of the, ehm, visuals...I watch those sunsets come and go allll day long; it's a wonder I ever get any playing done. ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT huh? There is landscape?

:wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Good morning denizens of forum things! More Amazons! Eeeeee

Last chapter...

GDpKG02.png

Maat's forceful curiosity was rebuffed by everyone's favourite Master Slave, and some folks got chatty with the new basement-guest.

Temulun had News for Queen Bastet, and Raet was cute and toddlery but didn't get enough screen time because PLOTZ.

Don't worry, just a bit more talky stuff to sit through and then you get a super sexy fun times! :D

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg