Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ever since toddlers patch, these annoying glitches have appeared

Hello :)
Just saying this first, I have not experienced any of these issues with my game before the toddlers patch. My computer has capable hardware so that can't be the issue either. The only mod I play with is Full House by TwistedMexi and I make sure to keep that up to date. I also play with CC, but I'm certain that can't be causing the issue. I tried my game without the mod and I still have these issues!
  1. My sims like to clip into each other. This really bothers me and is game-breaking for me! I have had a bunch of sims autonomously clip into each other to go sleepy in the bathtub and queue up. I 'forgot' to save because I simply couldn't watch and got worried. I tried various solutions before 'forgetting to save'. They also clip into each other while doing pretty much anything.
  2. The bathtub was still there after I tried to delete it, then the remnant of it had the message of 'can not locate object' when I tried to delete it.
  3. The aforementioned go sleepy in the bathtub is either a glitch or a new feature.
  4. My sims don't have the slob trait, one has the neat trait even, but... They get uncomfortable from bad surroundings, I tell them to clean up, then they just refuse even if their needs are maxed out! The maid is also incompetant. How am I meant to have my nice, clean house now?

I am willing to play my game completely vanilla if this will solve my issues. I think it's the new patch and just thought I'd post this here in hopes of:
  • a solution that will solve this for me if it is my personal issue
    or
  • a new patch to fix these issues, if I'm not unique here
    or
  • confirmation that I should just start a new save and play vanilla
(I don't mind any of those solutions, they all seem good to me)

If it's anything to go by, I can play Sims 3 maxed out with all EP's plus four SP's with a small amount of store content, alongside a few mods from NRaas and a tiny tiny tiny amount of CC. I play with no glitches in that and my temps are okay when running that. It also runs other games smoothly.
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments