Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barista Issues?

Hi! Is anyone having trouble with their baristas again? Lately I've been having a really hard time with my sims getting a coffee/pastry from the barista. This huge crowd of sims gathers and motions for drinks, but the barista seems oblivious and/or comes around the barista bar and starts socializing. I used to have this issue 25% of the time up through city living expansion, but eventually my sim would get served on the 2nd or 3rd request for a drink.

Since City Living, this seems to be happening a whole lot more. I'd say 95% of the time now, and, in most cases, my sim did not get a drink after several sequential requests :(

What's interesting is the bars seem to be working as they were. As I mentioned above, about 25% of the time my sims have to ask the mixologist a few times for his/her drinks, but they usually get served. This seems to still be the case for me. No drastic change to the bars...just the baristas.

PS no mods. Just purely EA content in the order they have been releasing the packs. I've also tried to repair the game a few times. For the most part, everything is running smoothly and great in my game (except for sims recently standing while they watch TV, since the toddler update)...the barista is currently my most noticeable flaw.

Thank you :blush:

Comments