Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any good places to get CC?

emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
Okay, so after seeing that toddlers only have 2 hairstyles in CAS and after seeing how bored I am of the male clothes in CAS, I am needing some CC to help soothe away my issue. I also would like some long, straight hairs with fringes/details for teen-adult sims in my games. Any other suggestions would also be great. I already use some CC in my game, but do any of you know of any places I can get what I need to fix my issue? Maxis-match or not, I don't mind. I think that both look quite nice together and it provides an interesting challenge.
I just hate seeing sims walk past my sim that are so badly dressed and look almost identical to each other.
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    My Sims 4 blog is a great place to find CC. They update everyday and there are convenient labels and a search engine (both are in the left margin)

• emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    My Sims 4 blog is a great place to find CC. They update everyday and there are convenient labels and a search engine (both are in the left margin)

I'll try to find what I'm looking for now. From what I can see, they have some awesome stuff.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!