Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 Don't be too concerned with what some say on twitter. There are some simmers who aren't a fan of the look/style of S4 so anything resembling that art style does not appeal to them.
    Just know you're doing a wonderful job! These are gorgeous and completely make me crave for seasons!

It didn't bother me at all, I just thought it was a little over the top.. I mean they don't look that bad :D lol I just wanted to change the texture up a bit and I think pets will definitely look a whole lot different. I think their hair will be clay like the sims hair in the game but I can't create hair so we are stuck with flat textures.. oh well!
    and thank you very much!!! :)

As I said here

• MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Amazing ! I always love looking at what you come up with ! I hope EA sees these !
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    New one
    tumblr_ol73bwa21E1tcw5z8o1_540.jpg

This literally makes me want to freak out and cry. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AHHH
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    lovlyb wrote: »
    Awesome job on these renders. I cant wait for seasons and pets.

Really? then why do you show this Sim all the time looking like she is going to toss her cookies at any minute when you make comments on All the different threads, when you make Comments on them, you say one thing then show this picture saying something different, so am I to think that you do not like anything from the Sims 4, just curious?

That's just the signature they wanted, it has nothing to do with their posts

Thanks for answering that for me, appreciated it. And yeah @BlueBlack007 its just a signature, I like that why the sims looks, its funny like she wants to throw up.
    New!!! Dog modeled after my dog <3
    tumblr_ol31pzOHqC1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

Absolutely very talented, these looks so offical! <3
    New one

Love the rain in this one, and this reminds me of that song. Singing in the rain <3<3
    https://youtu.be/w40ushYAaYA
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Can someone explain what renders are? Whatever they are you do them very well! Love the CC Sim. I'm just now getting into CC. She looks amazing.

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    WOw! So Awesome! Seasons would be a great addition. I don't know if anyone has already said it, but I would love some terrain changes too. I loved giving different dimensions to my landscapes.
    lovlyb wrote: »
    New one

Love the rain in this one, and this reminds me of that song. Singing in the rain <3<3
    https://youtu.be/w40ushYAaYA

Exactly what was on my mind when I was making it :)
    New one

This literally makes me want to freak out and cry. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AHHH

Lol thank you :D
    Suffice123 wrote: »
    Can someone explain what renders are? Whatever they are you do them very well! Love the CC Sim. I'm just now getting into CC. She looks amazing.

Renders aren't made from in game, and they are made in a program called blender where you can pose the model and create a high detailed image of the model, they are what EA uses for their marketing for their content. If anyone has a better definition feel free to correct me :)
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Dreagen1 I feel really rude for asking, but if you wouldn't mind I'd love to see your interpretation of what Horses would look like in The Sims 4... If you have the time, and don't mind, I would love to see a horse render :smiley:
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Suffice123 wrote: »

Renders aren't made from in game, and they are made in a program called blender where you can pose the model and create a high detailed image of the model, they are what EA uses for their marketing for their content. If anyone has a better definition feel free to correct me :)

Thanks! They're amazing. I tried Blender once and fell flat on my face so to speak. It wasn't for Sims though. Great job! They should do one where a couple kisses in the rain. That'd be cute.

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    These renders are incredible!
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
    dansneller wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 I feel really rude for asking, but if you wouldn't mind I'd love to see your interpretation of what Horses would look like in The Sims 4... If you have the time, and don't mind, I would love to see a horse render :smiley:

I will try it out, the cat and dog ones were really difficult so idk how the horses will be.. but I will try :)
    edited February 2017
    Okay so I'm making the horse.. Things are going okay for now but this is going to take a little longer than the other ones.. I am making the tail and the mane out of sim hair, I am adding fur to the skin, changing eyes, and I have to create a sim to ride on it plus all the editing. I should be finished with it some time late this week maybe sooner if everything goes well.
    Okay so I'm making the horse.. Things are going okay for now but this is going to take a little longer than the other ones.. I am making the tail and the mane out of sim hair, I am adding fur to the skin, changing eyes, and I have to create a sim to ride on it plus all the editing. I should be finished with it some time late this week maybe sooner if everything goes well.

Guess not. I just finished it! Expect it tomorrow!
    Guess not. I just finished it! Expect it tomorrow!

Ohh! This is so exciting thank you so much for making this!! :smiley: I can't wait to see it!!!

Here is the horse one
    tumblr_oldozlMDm51tcw5z8o1_1280.png

That is amazing! Well done!! You are so talented with these renders!! I love how the tail / mane use the same texture as Sim's hair! This is absolutely amazing :smiley:
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Here is the horse one
    tumblr_oldozlMDm51tcw5z8o1_1280.png

EA should hire you! I love it!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ModerockerModerocker Posts: 159 Member
    These are amazing! <3 How do you do it??
    6unzx1t.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Remember that the style of the Pets will be similar to the style of the Sims - most notably their hair/fur.

These are all cute!
    I know, I just can't create hair like that on them, Idk how.

Well animal hair and human hair are different textures so maybe you're on to something
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    These look fantastic. Did you use blender to create the renders?
  • sara4681sara4681 Posts: 120 Member
    Honestly i better like the first pet pictures, than the later ones. I think the fur look out of place on the later ones. Where the first dogs (the ones with the toddler) is perfect, and very the sims 4 ish! :)

Keep up the good work!
    Woohoo, Coffee and Rock n' Roll!