Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Aw I like that! I hope that's an interaction with all sims toddlers-Elders "Howl with (Dog)"
    and the cat with the resting witch face.

toddler riding on the dog with imagination and the mom's only though, "Dear child you are going to die and I'll go to jail."

Nice job, I hope they also make it in Seasons, Depending on what you wear... first all clothing has a warmth bonus, base game, and all packs.
    depending on how much you were determine your shivering in the winter/sweat summer.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Maybe since we got vampires separately we'll get werewolves with pets like in TS2.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    @Dreagen1 Don't be too concerned with what some say on twitter. There are some simmers who aren't a fan of the look/style of S4 so anything resembling that art style does not appeal to them.
    Just know you're doing a wonderful job! These are gorgeous and completely make me crave for seasons!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 Don't be too concerned with what some say on twitter. There are some simmers who aren't a fan of the look/style of S4 so anything resembling that art style does not appeal to them.
    Just know you're doing a wonderful job! These are gorgeous and completely make me crave for seasons!

It didn't bother me at all, I just thought it was a little over the top.. I mean they don't look that bad :D lol I just wanted to change the texture up a bit and I think pets will definitely look a whole lot different. I think their hair will be clay like the sims hair in the game but I can't create hair so we are stuck with flat textures.. oh well!
    and thank you very much!!! :)
  • AleckocoAleckoco Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello!
    You have a social network to talk with you? :)
    Aleckoco wrote: »
    Hello!
    You have a social network to talk with you? :)
    I do, here's my Tumblr http://cooper322.tumblr.com :)
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Thought since we got toddlers back i'd do other renders. Here is some seasons and pets renders.
    tumblr_okj3v0C0aj1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_okjaypE9Mf1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okmi8kFvPw1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oktfveABys1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_ok2oqnkpQM1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxry2oSxz1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxxxdysYq1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okzl1tAIze1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_ol1tlflTAv1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png

I LOVE your renders. How did you make these? They look so good, EA should hire you. Seriously.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
    pamy1124 wrote: »
    Thought since we got toddlers back i'd do other renders. Here is some seasons and pets renders.
    tumblr_okj3v0C0aj1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_okjaypE9Mf1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okmi8kFvPw1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oktfveABys1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_ok2oqnkpQM1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxry2oSxz1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okzl1tAIze1tcw5z8o1_540.png

I LOVE your renders. How did you make these? They look so good, EA should hire you. Seriously.

Thank you soo much <3 When the toddler model was found in the game files a while ago the person who found them put little tutorials on how to make the renders as well. I followed those and have been getting better ever since! Plus I know how to edit. :) Ohh I wish... Idk if I'm good enough though for official stuff.... :#
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    You're very talented, bless your heart!
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member

Thank you soo much <3 When the toddler model was found in the game files a while ago the person who found them put little tutorials on how to make the renders as well. I followed those and have been getting better ever since! Plus I know how to edit. :) Ohh I wish... Idk if I'm good enough though for official stuff.... :#

You absolutely are!! And if I may say, you've got great taste as well. They're dressed perfectly for renders (classic styles). These are really exciting. I really can't wait for seasons and pets. Feels like they may be years away. I'd love an ice skating rink on a community lot! :(
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Lovely Kitty, this is the only way I can be around Kitty's, cause I am allergic to them, so thank goodness for Sims franchise , :)
    Lightning strikes again!

OMG, thank you so much for making Me laugh so hard, I almost fell out of My chair, heehehe.
    Minai wrote: »
    You're very talented, bless your heart!

Thank you :)
    Eliharb wrote: »

You absolutely are!! And if I may say, you've got great taste as well. They're dressed perfectly for renders (classic styles). These are really exciting. I really can't wait for seasons and pets. Feels like they may be years away. I'd love an ice skating rink on a community lot! :(

Thank you :) I can't wait either!! It might be closer than we think, pets was!
    Lovely Kitty, this is the only way I can be around Kitty's, cause I am allergic to them, so thank goodness for Sims franchise , :)
    Lightning strikes again!

OMG, thank you so much for making Me laugh so hard, I almost fell out of My chair, heehehe.

Lmao you are very welcome :D
  • gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    I hope seasons is our next announced Expansion I need a little rain to wipe the goof grins off my sims faces and pets especially if there's an option of toddlers riding the dogs for a totally legal toddlers and dogs racetrack.
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    Here is a summer one

Where is the hair from? Beautiful!
    Here is a summer one

Here is a summer one

simgame wrote: »
    Here is a summer one

Here you go!
    http://buttersim.tumblr.com/post/156366872449/man-on-the-moon-hairs-v2-and-liar-hair-requires
  • dirtyDdirtyD Posts: 65 Member
    These are amazing, I would absolutely love actual seasons :D Having holidays would make so much more...sense if we had seasons <3

agreed. I have yet to have my sims celebrate any holiday cause as a Jersey boy it just doesn't feel the same without the seasons to go along with it. I'm dying for Seasons and Generations EP. I held off on playing my favorite Sims as I waited for toddlers, hoping I won't have to wait too much longer for Seasons, Generations & Pets.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Remember that the style of the Pets will be similar to the style of the Sims - most notably their hair/fur.

These are all cute!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Loanet wrote: »
    Remember that the style of the Pets will be similar to the style of the Sims - most notably their hair/fur.

These are all cute!
    I know, I just can't create hair like that on them, Idk how.