Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    GreyWind wrote: »
    These look fantastic. Did you use blender to create the renders?

Yes I did
  • SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    You're really talented amazing renders hopefully these packs will become a reality I appriciate your ethusiasm pets and seasons.

-B ❤
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Here is the horse one
    tumblr_oldozlMDm51tcw5z8o1_1280.png

Your horse render made me so happy finally I have an idea of how they could look thank you for making these.

-B ❤
  • EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    These renders look fabulous!! Amazing work @Dreagen1
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I litterly went back to Sims 3 just to play with pets. Seeing your renders make me realise how empty my homes are now without my puppies. I think they're coming soon though and I hope they look like your renders!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    These renders look fabulous!! Amazing work @Dreagen1
    Skobee wrote: »
    I litterly went back to Sims 3 just to play with pets. Seeing your renders make me realise how empty my homes are now without my puppies. I think they're coming soon though and I hope they look like your renders!
    You're really talented amazing renders hopefully these packs will become a reality I appriciate your ethusiasm pets and seasons.

-B ❤

Thank you all <3
  • spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    I would love to see a render of two sims skiing or ice skating while holding hands when you get time.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited February 2017
    If you'd like to do something like this, I'd absolutely love some renders by the beach, like a sim relaxing in a hammock under palm trees, drinking pineapple juice from a coconut etc, or sims playing in the waves and so on :blush:
    Your renders are so beautiful! They make me so much extra hyped for Seasons and Pets :smiley:
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    dansneller wrote: »
    Here is the horse one
    tumblr_oldozlMDm51tcw5z8o1_1280.png

That is amazing! Well done!! You are so talented with these renders!! I love how the tail / mane use the same texture as Sim's hair! This is absolutely amazing :smiley:

Wow! Amazing <3
  • BroBastii1BroBastii1 Posts: 3 New Member
    They are so fantastic :O Love them <3
    But my question is: How are you making them (they look so perfect and official)? If I create renders the Sims always look the same. Yours are looking so individual, which modles are you using etc. I would love to see a tutorial :)
  • vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    Wow :o These are so beautiful, great work!
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • simsStevensimsSteven Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh wow great renders! Exciting if these features are coming
  • Tink4rTink4r Posts: 5 New Member
    Could you please pass the cc that you used on that sim on the horse?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Tink4r wrote: »
    Could you please pass the cc that you used on that sim on the horse?

I don't think that sim has any cc. The Knight Suit comes from Get Together, and the hair comes from City Living. :smile:
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Dreagen1

If it's ok, can I get you to do some travel related Renders? I love your renders.
    Eiffel Tower in Paris

Uluru (oo-luh-roo) in Australia, Uluru is a word in one of the many Aboriginal Australian languages, Uluru is a big rock that is a tourist attraction, if you could show some dark skinned sims with lighter skinned ones representing Aboriginal Elders showing tourists the rock, you may need to look it up. Uluru has rock art, but you don't need to show that.
    Post edited by DcD2510 on
  • MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 70 Member
    It's looks amazing <3 I want Seasons in Sims 4! :'(
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    The witch one.

A M A Z I N G.
  • kurdanevakurdaneva Posts: 128 Member
    i'm sure you answered this already, so I'm sorry for asking again, but what program as you using for these renders? They are beautiful! Also, did you use any skin mods or is that the default skin? It looks so good. Thank you for reading and for these amazing pieces! (I'm in love with the mom chasing the toddler)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The more I see these renders the more I want pets. I've seen trailers for Pet's 3 and they're SO CUTE. So I can't wait to see Pets 4.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Witch just because of that past survey ;)
    tumblr_olyx7kIfGL1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

OMG, I'm getting so many vibes right now this is so beautifully done, I'm so sure I have a sim very close to the witch render.

Beautiful
  • simplysims25simplysims25 Posts: 243 Member
    Beautiful work. I only hope what the Sims 4 team gives us is half as good.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    kurdaneva wrote: »
    i'm sure you answered this already, so I'm sorry for asking again, but what program as you using for these renders? They are beautiful! Also, did you use any skin mods or is that the default skin? It looks so good. Thank you for reading and for these amazing pieces! (I'm in love with the mom chasing the toddler)

Blender.