Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Self

There might be several threads for sim selves already, but I searched around and couldn't find any that still were active. So please feel free to share your own sim self! B)

Hey there! Since I am finally a member and can post photos, I thought I could start a thread for sim selves and show you my try at creating a sim version of myself. I find it kind of therapeutical to try to make myself, having to really look at myself both on the outside and the inside. Its hard being honest with myself and summarize my personality into only three traits, but I think I managed to choose the right ones. It is also really hard to not make yourself prettier, I learned this quite a few times when I went to art school and had to draw self portraits. Seeing past what you wish you look like to see what you actually look like isn't always easy. I swear the real me have really dark undereye circles and not as radiant skin! Plus a slightly bigger nose. I am however super duper pale and have jet black big brows and so long lashes that I can see them at all times. Lets just say that its a good thing that EA hasn't yet included body hair for females. I tried hard to find the right glasses, but ended up just editing on my actual irl glasses instead + making the roots a bit darker. The original unedited sim is shown in the smaller circle. The hair is however actually a perfect match and is the exact style I wear it nowadays. It was short a while ago and now I am waiting what seems like forever for it to grow past that super awkward length.

So this is me! Lanky and pale with bleached white hair and transparent glasses. She is a serial romantic, hates children, is self assured and a perfectionist (the latter is the reason why I spent waaay to much time on this).

uc1oj.png

28u5n3b.png

(I originally wanted to post a picture of myself as a comparison, but I dont think that is allowed in here so I decided to stay on the safe side and not do it...)

Comments

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    mw3802.png
    Here's my Sim self! She is a Geeky Goofball Genius who is a Scientist!
  • PeachynesssPeachynesss Posts: 57 Member
    She (you) is so cute, I love it! <3 I love making myself too haha, glad I'm not the only one. And it is indeed very tempting to make yourself look prettier. Unfortunately I can't upload pictures yet.
    319a2d108b51035bcdd43edc37866094.gif

Origin ID: Peachynesss
  • undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    Very beautiful! I really love your hair and glasses, but also your explanation on doing a 'self portrait' of yourself in art class as well as in the Sims. I haven't tried yet, to create myself or an alter ego. Will try it out. I wonder how it will come out...

Thanks for sharing! :)
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Reminds me I made my simself in my ts4's friend game. Probably the best version of "me" I have ever done.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • never_forget_oct_3never_forget_oct_3 Posts: 268 Member
    I can never seem to get my simself to actually look like me. :(
  • KBetelgeuseKBetelgeuse Posts: 74 Member
    This be me!
    2uruue1.jpg
  • KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    edited February 2017
    My simself is in my icon. I struggle when it comes to sculpting a sims face so I don't think the face is very accurate but apart from that I'm happy with it. Here's a bigger picture.
    N22j5hI.jpg
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    love the sim self creations <3
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I can never seem to get my simself to actually look like me. :(
    @never_forget_oct : simself aren't really like us most of the time, even mine.

@KBetelgeuse , @KaraStars wonderful sims of you :)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited March 2017
    2ldaph1.png

She kinda looks like me... she only looks like me a little :/. I guess she looks like she could be my sister if I had one. Also my hair is wayyy longer in real life it's almost down to my butt and it's super curly. oh well I tried my best, this is the closest I can get a sim to look like me lol

[EDIT] Actually the more I look at her the more I find she looks like me lol. Her lips, eyes and eyebrows are a lot like mine. Her face is oval/egg shaped like mine but it's not exactly like mine but still close. The nose was so hard to sculpt though, I don't know how to explain it but my nose bridge contour is small at the top and gets slightly bigger as it goes down; no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the nose perfect, maybe it's because I'm using a default skin replacement?, it still looks pretty close to mine though.
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2017
    i've made heaps (to the point i seem like a narcissist) but this is my favourite:
    DmVpR4u.jpg
    i have lots of different outfits and hair for this one to show how i wanna look. this is the only one that looks almost exactly like me.

this is my every day outfit #1 xD
    G8J6C7C.jpg
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Curls4LifeCurls4Life Posts: 70 Member
    I'd love to make my simself, but i can't find any male hairstyles that are curly enough. My hair is like Nadine in Uncharted 4 levels of curly :blush:
  • faerydreams13faerydreams13 Posts: 94 Member
    Awww I love seeing simselfs!

Also, your everyday outfit #1 is amazing @honeyboom !
    Currently Playing:
    The Chudwell Legacy: The Third Generation, featuring Cassie Chudwell.
    The Prism Legacy: A Not So Berry Challenge, featuring Patina Prism
  • Bella_thorne12kBella_thorne12k Posts: 1 New Member
    CUTEE
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    edited March 2017
    Wow I love your silver hair <3 It's very pretty. You seem to have good fashion sense.

Here is my self-sim... but unlike me she has perf skin. That and her makeup is on point where as mine is always sloppily done.

hoCIjDY.jpg

I think the facial features are pretty on point except the chin, which I can't quite get right. My self simmy is actually already dead and buried xD. She lived her life to the full, with a handsome husband (ofc), two sons and a daughter. I'm thinking I'll play with her in a new game sometime... Marry a different hunk :lol:.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    Curls4Life wrote: »
    I'd love to make my simself, but i can't find any male hairstyles that are curly enough. My hair is like Nadine in Uncharted 4 levels of curly :blush:

pretty sure sims resource would have some curly enough. i've seen heaps.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    honeyboom wrote: »
    i've made heaps (to the point i seem like a narcissist) but this is my favourite:
    DmVpR4u.jpg
    i have lots of different outfits and hair for this one to show how i wanna look. this is the only one that looks almost exactly like me.

G8J6C7C.jpg

Where'd you find that outfit?! I love it!
  • JoovanaJoovana Posts: 60 Member
    Nice! Im not that creative to do that!
  • tiramisu6tiramisu6 Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2017
    edit: now that i can share pictures, here he is! :)
    QJq4fZJ.png
    QAnudo5.png
    he used to look 100% like me when i first got the game, but over the 2 years he is pretty much "evolved."
    Post edited by tiramisu6 on
    s7xTQov.gif
    "...but i’m just a soul whose intentions are good." - lana del rey
    week 102. still no open-world, pets or seasons expansion pack.
  • tiramisu6tiramisu6 Posts: 43 Member
    bump. :yum:
    s7xTQov.gif
    "...but i’m just a soul whose intentions are good." - lana del rey
    week 102. still no open-world, pets or seasons expansion pack.
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    Why do you all have such cute simselves?

32648651083_26b0663d4f_z.jpg

Here is my potato of a simself, but I have lessened her alpha cc since I took this screenshot of her, so it's kinda accurate?
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Mine is my avatar, although I don't often wear a shirt, tie and cap. Only if I go out.
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    This is my sims self "Kat Vandersaat" not my real name, I don't mind playing with "me" in the game but for some reason, I never like using my real name for her.
    [img][/img]63da240f-e19b-4af6-8ecc-e8a06ff6d1a7_zpslrwtoi04.png
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    honeyboom wrote: »
    DmVpR4u.jpg

G8J6C7C.jpg

Nice bright outfits, where did you get the first galaxy swimsuit?
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited March 2017
    lilonesub wrote: »
    This is my sims self "Kat Vandersaat" not my real name, I don't mind playing with "me" in the game but for some reason, I never like using my real name for her.
    []http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l313/jagwithtude/63da240f-e19b-4af6-8ecc-e8a06ff6d1a7_zpslrwtoi04.png[/IMG][/UL][/img]
    (quote truncated)

That's beautiful work!

I'm the same with mine, plus I was able to make a better one of my roommate (user Park) But I don't use my own name for the simself. "Her" name is Suzy in the game.

I don't play her too often, she's pretty good just wandering by like a townie.