Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire wedding blues

FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
We need a plasma cake or something of that nature. My vampire couple got married; it was a lavish and expensive affair with vampires from all over in attendance (thank you mods that allow for up to 200 guests at a party). However, they only earned "silver" because they had no wedding cake thanks to the withered stomach trait.

Comments

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Why couldn't you use the regular one they will eat it. I have a couple about to get married and I am going to use that one.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited January 2017
    candy8 wrote: »
    Why couldn't you use the regular one they will eat it. I have a couple about to get married and I am going to use that one.

They can eat it yes, but will get sick. Not so romantic having bride and groom throwing up all over the place lol.
    Post edited by PapayaPancake on
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited January 2017
    candy8 wrote: »

They can it it yes, but will get sick. Not so romantic having bride and groom throwing up all over the place lol.

Exactly. Bat woohoo at the altar seemed a bit more fitting than nausea.

I can also see this being an issue at the teen-to-immortal birthday though since you don't have to actually eat the cake to get aged up, it may not be as much of a problem.
    Post edited by Felicity on