Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is that weird line under the "Inbox" icon? [Solved]

GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
edited January 2017 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
I don't know why, but it really annoys me. :confounded: (LOL) It wasn't there before. I just wonder why it is there. :/

weirdline_zps8i3rixt1.png

I hope I'm not the only one curious about the little line. lol
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
Post edited by Goodywood on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello
    I am sorry but I don't have that line under my inbox. Perhaps try logging out of the site thrn logging back in again and see if that helps to remove it,
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    No line here, either.
  • Options
    I did log out and back in but still there.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    What browser you using?

Btw, I'm using Microsoft Edge and I have a really thin line under mine, but it's nowhere near as noticeable as yours! :) Mine is about 1 pixel thick, and it's on a 4K screen! xD
  • Options
    What browser you using?

Btw, I'm using Microsoft Edge and I have a really thin line under mine, but it's nowhere near as noticeable as yours! :) Mine is about 1 pixel thick, and it's on a 4K screen! xD

Wow LOL

I'm using Chrome.

Does it bother you @DarkSuperNinja ?
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    I am using Chrome as well and there is no line present on my screen.

.. but I had to go check before posting this, as I pay next-to-no attention to that line of menus unless I receive notifications.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Could be whatever your zoom is set to on your browser. I get that when I zoom out too far (which I do all the time by accident because laptop touchpads are annoying).
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    I'm online with firefox and get that line when zooming.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    Goodywood wrote: »
    What browser you using?

Wow LOL

I'm using Chrome.

Does it bother you @DarkSuperNinja ?

Not really, I can barely see it! This is what mine looks like:
    0ab8aa2a948f35154bd90cabeaf4e9a4.png

I had to expand the picture so it was more obvious, but as you can see, my line is pretty small! You can see little lines around the gear as well if you look carefully! xD I'm not too sure what caused it, but the icons seem to be a bit glitchy on some computers.

Update: Like others have said, I'm pretty sure that it's caused by zooming! I zoomed out to 100% and it wasn't even visible! On every percentage higher than 100%, the line was pretty clearly there! The more you know, I guess; the icons must struggle with zoom on or something!
  • Options
    Thank you guys! I had no clue it was the zooming. :D I can't see even with glasses on so I zoom in pretty close. lol