Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Sims 3 Store Purchases you regret...?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    My regret, I foolishly bought the entire store, with the exception of Roaring Heights... I did buy the roller coaster though, just not the world... The reason I regret it is that my game got so bogged down with items that it barely runs, so I stopped playing. I keep planning on reinstalling the game with only stuff I would actually use, but it would take so much time, so instead I end up playing Sims 4 instead, although I really miss Sims 3.
  • Options
    LukeNathalieLukeNathalie Posts: 32 Member
    Island Paradise, because I love it so much but it's way to buggy
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    @Charlottesmom I really love the dairy cow coral. But I play a lot of "live strictly off the land" households, so it holds decent weight for that kind of play style.

The bouncing baby swing thing. I hate that it raised the kids needs so much because then I couldn't get them to sleep through the night because if I put them in it for a bit so the parents could clean or grind skills their needs would be full by dinner time. And it wasn't just energy, I felt like it took all of the challenge and enjoyment out of caring for toddlers. I used it with one household, and tried to be sparing in its use. Once their kids aged up I sold it, and haven't used it since then.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast