Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you feed your vampire?

What's your strategy for hunting? Any specific diet?

My vampire lives in Windenburg and at night time she catches her prey when they're walking around the city. She lives with her brother and nephew who are mortal, but hasn't fed on either of them (yet). During daytime the nephew goes to the street and drags in sims to sit and chat on the sofa. Those sims hardly notice what hit them. One of his friends turned out to be particularly tasty and my vampire has tried getting to know him so she can call him over. Now three times she has politely asked if she can have a drink from him, but every time the sim refuses and then... she has not so politely just taken the sip. Only once she has ordered a plasma pack.

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I'm doing the good vampire aspiration so I have a pack of about five or six humans who are in a club with me. I have them all maxed out in the friendly bar so they rarely refuse when I ask for a sip. Then at night I sometimes fish for a few hours for top ups when my vampire needs them.

But it's a lot of work keeping a vampire fed!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• parisgracexparisgracex Posts: 80 Member
    I have an evil vampire who keeps on feeding on every Sim she sees, and her brother is a good vampire so only has plasma packs :)
  • DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    My poor vampire is socially awkward and ugly (so ugly that he is cute!) So he tries really hard to make friends but fails and then gives up to his urges and drinks deep. He fell in love with Lily Feng who has particulary tasty blood but unfortunately she is not into him... I really feel bad for the poor guy... always embarrassed when failing his social interactions... :(
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    During the day my vamps snack on plasma fruit, but at night they hunt for live plasma if they’re thirsty.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Depends on the sim, my good sim has the guilty drinker trait but the plasma fruits don't add much to hungry so she has a couple of good friends that she will ask when her thirst is really low. She hasn't attacked anyone yet you've lol

--T
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    My vampire sim works hard making friends. She politely asks them before feeding off them, but if they have the audacity to say no after she's spent so much time pretending to like them, she just takes what she wants. >:)
    SimMommy05 wrote: »
    My vampire sim works hard making friends. She politely asks them before feeding off them, but if they have the audacity to say no after she's spent so much time pretending to like them, she just takes what she wants. >:)

I tried this *once* and my sim got a really bad negitive noodles because she felt guilty lol.

Lesson learned, I just ask people I know now haha.

--T
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    My sim feels very guilty after forcing herself to feed, but her live-in BF *still* refuses to allow her to drink much of the time. So sometimes she compels a drink from him and then sleeps off the extreme tension. She's also made a club called the "Vamp Snack Club" of close friends who will usually allow her to drink from them.
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    To7m wrote: »

I tried this *once* and my sim got a really bad negitive noodles because she felt guilty lol.

--T

Yeah my sim has the guilty drinker flaw too. I only had her do it when she was really thirsty. The plasma fruit and packs just weren't keeping her satisfied. Now that I had enough satisfaction points to get her the carefree trait, she no longer gets tense from the guilty drinker and can just attack with no problems.
    edited January 2017
    To7m wrote: »

--T

Yeah my sim has the guilty drinker flaw too. I only had her do it when she was really thirsty. The plasma fruit and packs just weren't keeping her satisfied. Now that I had enough satisfaction points to get her the carefree trait, she no longer gets tense from the guilty drinker and can just attack with no problems.

Ikr!? The fruit and packs suck, pun intended, like a dribble and that's it even my sim* looked up at me like 'what is this?' Lol

--T

*typo, I don't have a son! Lol
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2017
    I tried compelling a deep drink while playing Caleb and whoa at the +50 tense moodlet, that's something. My own vampire on the other hand is a sloppy drinker so she wastes a lot of plasma...
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member

Ikr!? The fruit and packs suck, pun intended, like a dribble and that's it even my sim* looked up at me like 'what is this?' Lol

--T

*typo, I don't have a son! Lol[/quote]

I'm on day 11 of the no drinking without permission part of the Good Vampire aspiration and it's killing me. Kind of just want to make my vampire go on a compelling rage after it's done. Walk my sim a little on the evil side of unlife.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    My other vampire just drinks from any sim she encounters. She might try to be friendly first and ask, but if they don't let her take sip, she just takes one anyway. The other one, a teen, is still getting used to being a vampire, and she hasn't drunk from other sims yet. She's only used the plasma packs. Unfortunately I think they're pretty useless, so she might just have to learn to drink from other sims too. I will give her the guilty drinker weakness, though.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited January 2017
    Caleb and Estella are partners in crime, doubling as *slightly* sadistic lovers on the side. They join forces to host the most magnificent dinner parties, with a rather special dish at the end of the day... Only the fittest sims are deemed ripe for the picking, the two star crossed savages won't settle for any less than perfect. Other times, they go round and frequent bars and night clubs under the deep folds of the midnight sky, preying on the weak and transforming the best of natural selection into brooding creatures of the night.

They're kingdom is almost at their reach, too, they've cosied up to ol' Vlad and soon the key to his manor will be theirs - the gateway to their royal palace, where they will hold grand parties and *god* I wish we could have balls where sims could dance together and wear fancy dresses but... Yes, Vlad is falling for the double charms of Caleb and Estella and soon Forgotten Hollow will see a new age of master vampires, not long before Caleb is lost to a tragic... Accident... Leaving his absolutely devastated widower, Estella, to lead the kingdom that will turn to her and only her in their time of need - meaning that there is much more space in that big, lonely house of hers for feeding and turning, gradually raising the master race of vampires.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited January 2017
    I feed on oddly dressed obese sims, and not by choice. Always the same ones in Forgotten Hollow. I do wish there was a limit to how fat an unplayed sim can become, and I don't have the time to edit every single sim in the game.

So far the only sim I truly enjoyed sucking on was Feng. I enjoyed it so much that after a couple of pints I decided that I should befriend him so we could both enjoy it. We were pretty much enemies by then, but one day he invited me to a diner so we could talk things out. He's such a nice guy!
    Post edited by BlueOvale on
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I mostly use plasma packs for my Vampire Sim now, because her human husband died and she can't ask him for a sip anymore, hehe. I've got a garden full of plasma fruits as well, but they don't satisfy her thirst to a great extent. It's hard work keeping my Vampire fully satisfied! ;)
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    well uhm, my evil vampire Gerald is 'fostering' a teenager, and is using the poor boy as a food source. He figures that once he turns his son, Jared can feed on Jensen as well. (Jared will probably do so, but unlike his dad, he'll ask Jensen politely for permission before doing so) Little does Gerald know that Jared is already falling in love with Jensen, and that as soon as both are old enough, they're going to push dear old dad out in the sun. (after which Jared will turn his boyfriend of course) ;-)
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Puh-leeze. All these fancy shmancy vampires that ask sweetly or drink/eat fruit... pffffft. Compel! That's how you feed! You TAKE what you want!

Heh.. :) all my vampires compel, it doesn't make them many friends but what do they care!? Maybe I'll try a veggie vamp later on.
  • DaphneLunaDaphneLuna Posts: 86 Member
    Caleb and Estella are partners in crime, doubling as *slightly* sadistic lovers on the side. They join forces to host the most magnificent dinner parties, with a rather special dish at the end of the day... Only the fittest sims are deemed ripe for the picking, the two star crossed savages won't settle for any less than perfect. Other times, they go round and frequent bars and night clubs under the deep folds of the midnight sky, preying on the weak and transforming the best of natural selection into brooding creatures of the night.

They're kingdom is almost at their reach, too, they've cosied up to ol' Vlad and soon the key to his manor will be theirs - the gateway to their royal palace, where they will hold grand parties and *god* I wish we could have balls where sims could dance together and wear fancy dresses but... Yes, Vlad is falling for the double charms of Caleb and Estella and soon Forgotten Hollow will see a new age of master vampires, not long before Caleb is lost to a tragic... Accident... Leaving his absolutely devastated widower, Estella, to lead the kingdom that will turn to her and only her in their time of need - meaning that there is much more space in that big, lonely house of hers for feeding and turning, gradually raising the master race of vampires.

Love this! I have something similar going on with Caleb and my sim. They're a vampire power couple, if I do say so myself. I haven't thought of dinner parties -- will have to try that! They DO have a prison in their basement though... :smile:
    edited January 2017
    shellbeme wrote: »
    Puh-leeze. All these fancy shmancy vampires that ask sweetly or drink/eat fruit... pffffft. Compel! That's how you feed! You TAKE what you want!

Heh.. :) all my vampires compel, it doesn't make them many friends but what do they care!? Maybe I'll try a veggie vamp later on.

lol I know, it's actually rather amusing to look at my Vlad's relationship panel lolol. Disliked, disliked, disliked, disliked (that's his son lol), disliked.

I think the only person he liked was his wife and she, umm, died *coughs* was killed *chokes* ok I killed her! Lol he frequently mourns her urn on his own and gets sad, then goes and plays haunting music at his organ... did you notice that when that organ plays haunting music all sims on the lot get drawn over like moths and just stand there. It's really creepy lol.

--T

ETA: fixed a bit
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I decided to test out Vampirism by converting (via cheat) a premade sim into a vampire. I wanted to ask her husband for permission to feed but he refused.. :( but luckily a vampire wannabe was in the area and I fed from him... though I want her to avoid drinking townies (not because she's guilty, she just doesn't want to do all that work and I want to give her that thirst control power).

I played another family, turned them all to vamps and they just drink plasma from anyone. Helps with the public menace aspiration as drinking in view of a bunch of people, gives you negative relationship points with all around.
    Plan on Vlad coming in and scolding them for threatening to expose vampires

I can't wait for coffin CC to come out so I can give their daughter a baby blue coffin when she ages up.
    she's evil but likes pastels (like Debbie from the Addams family)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Thirst turns friends into victims in my game. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited January 2017
    I currently charm and befriend any young adult. Once I have the option "Ask to Move In," I click that. Now they're part of my diet. HAH!

Basically, they become my slaves. They paint for me, do jobs for me and what not. And when my Countess gets hungry, she has a smorgadbord of blood.

*burp*

I'm doing a challenge on this to add spice on my brothel. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910680/vampire-mansion-challenge-beta-updated-1-26-2017#latest
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Has anyone cooked with the plasma fruit? Do recipe plasma meals fill you more?
  • JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    I got incredibly friendly reward with my good vampire. That makes it really easy to feed if you're going the route of asking for permission first.