Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires - Drink All You Want

Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
My female vampire used the Small Drink interaction
6362c7e3f5d543979f2ae52faff6d2fa.png

Right afterwards Vlad used Deep Drink on the same sim
a008168914dc4efcb2b3c932a042569d.png

Ever wanted to throw a party for your whole vampire household and invited one or 2 sims over to drink from?

Then you know the pain if you have more then 2 vampires who are hungry and cannot feed on that invited sim, because he/she was already bitten and drained from their plasma. Well this has been lifted. Now you can create your very own The Vampire Diaries drinking sprees, let the ripper come out and play a little bit with the prey! But be careful, it is not tested yet if excessive drinking can kill sims! Because if you drain them and they have low levels in their emotions, they may die. Which would be a "good" thing for deviant players! ;)

Let the prey begin!

Mod download:
https://dropbox.com/s/pp14whku072zaqo/Vampires_DrinkAllYouWant.rar?dl=0

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    awesome!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Fantastic! Thanks so much! :+1:
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    you're welcome! :) Be warned, when the vampires are in a club that allows vampire powers and also drinking plasma, they go berserk on their own, they could actually run to the same sims again after they already drank, because I removed the timers of the buff that disallows for sims to drink after they did it for the first time :p But I LOVE it, so I created it. Enjoy ;)
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    omg..that sounds absolutely perfect!!! I'm playing slowly so I haven't created a vampy club yet but I've got that all to look forward to. I'm so pleased I waited now that you've made this mod. It's going to be 100 times even more fun now. :smiley:
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    Awesome! Thanks.
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Thank you a vampire club now that's tempting to do it makes me want to make more vampires <3
  • Options
    Update 01/27/2017:

For those of you who did not see my mod yet on MTS. I've uploaded two more mods. The second one is the same as the base version, just without the loss of relationship!

The third mod adds a higher boost on every possible Plasma Pack! That means Medical packs that you can buy from the computer give now much more thirst fulfillment! Frogs and Fish plasma packs a little less, but still much more than before! I hope you enjoy! ;)

Currently I am working on a 4th mod for vampires which will allow them to use all their powers automatically! Meaning Dark Meditation, Turning others. All powers are now turned to autonomy ON! I'll still have to play test this mod to see if every single power is being used. Mind you the Turning Others Power will ONLY be used, if the vampire actually has the power ;) But again I need to test for a while to see if all interactions actually happen. So far I can confirm that Caleb used Dark Meditation, which he never did before, unless the vampires were in a club gathering which allowed them use their powers!
  • Options
    01/28/2017 - 1st update:
    I've uploaded a new optional pack for the mod, which makes the "Ask Permission to drink" interaction 100% successful. I've also added a nice little touch, before a sim is bitten he will perform the excited reaction rather than the angry one! You can now drink as much as you like per permission!

01/28/2017 - 2nd update:
    I've uploaded a new optional pack for the mod, this time I got a nice little gift for deviant players! From now on the "Drain Life Spirit" interaction will cause the death of a sim. The death cause is "hunger". Have fun on your killing sprees!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588980
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Hey @Tanja1986
    I was wondering if you could modify your "Drain Life spirit" mod so that the cause of death is exhaustion and add it as an optional download?:)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Hey @Tanja1986
    I was wondering if you could modify your "Drain Life spirit" mod so that the cause of death is exhaustion and add it as an optional download?:)

Yep that should be possible. Tonight I just want to play for a while, but tomorrow I will check into it :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    01/30/2017
    I've uploaded another deadly "Drain Life Spirit" mod which is again optional. There are now two options, Sims will die of hunger or exhaustion. You cannot have both, so choose the one you prefer!

01/30/2017 - 2nd update
    I've uploaded a new autonomy mod, this will contain all things autonomy later on. So far I've successfully tested Dark meditation and Offer to turn. My sim was turned by Caleb Vatore automatically as they went on a date together! So it definitely works! Please make sure not to use this version with the stand alone for Dark Meditation, as it edits the same file! Also it only works if the vampire has the Vampire Creation power activated!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588980
  • Options
    LBRYANT63LBRYANT63 Posts: 2 New Member
    Sounds great. It would be awesome if plasma packs held a higher priority when available. Vampires will be near to starving and walk right passed the ones I lay out for emergency use autonomously.
  • Options
    LBRYANT63 wrote: »
    Sounds great. It would be awesome if plasma packs held a higher priority when available. Vampires will be near to starving and walk right passed the ones I lay out for emergency use autonomously.

If you check my VAMPIRES - Mega Mod on MTS you will find that I already added this as an optional module! You can also kill with Drain Life Spirit! ;) Just check every now and then here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588980

Next module will be deadly cure for hunters! ;)
  • Options
    taraincognitataraincognita Posts: 109 Member
    Deadly cure for hunters!?! I'm waiting for that one! Are you still working on it?
  • Options
    sarahbellumsimssarahbellumsims Posts: 6 New Member
    I am trying to use this and having all sorts of problems--does it still work? Am I doing something wrong? Downloaded from MTS, with the "don't lose relationship" option and the plasma packs give more thirst (what I was mostly interested in). With it in my mods, my vampires can't drink from sims at all and plasma packs give them 0 thirst. Help! I really want this to work or find a similar mod that gives my vampires an easier way to fill thirst without having to deep drink from five different sims every day.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    No, it doesn't work. Take a look at the comments on the mod at MTS and there should be some links to where someone made some updated versions.