Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plasma Fruit

This may be a dumb question, but where do I get plasma fruit???
InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill

Comments

• Dani_Semedo94Dani_Semedo94 Posts: 11 New Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    This may be a dumb question, but where do I get plasma fruit???

There is a plasma fruit tree behind vlad's house, also you can buy the seeds through the computer.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    There are a couple of trees in Forgotten Hollow -- one near the Vatore house, I think, and the other on the path leading to that rocky point where the giant dead hawthorn tree is. They take about 3-4 days after moving your Sim into Forgotten Hollow to become ready for harvest. When you get to (I think) level 6 or 7 of Vampire Lore you can order seeds online, but it's 300 Simoleons for 2 seeds so you're better off waiting for the trees to be ready for harvest. You can also make plasma packs from fish and frogs (learn skill fairly early on, I think about level 4 of Vampire Lore) and those are good to get you by in a pinch.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • xxtrazxxxxtrazxx Posts: 2 New Member
    Learn vamp lore, from books, goes to level 15. get seeds, open and put fruit in pot. Then plant and fertilize with fish. Then remove tree and plant on edge of your lot. evolve and then when you harvest all, you can delete tree. the over hanging fruit not on your lot will stay and you can eat forever. It never will go away.
  • mentari_jmentari_j Posts: 1 New Member
    Beginner Vamps - Easiest way to get plasma packs. Buy a fish bowl, buy guppy, turn guppy into plasma pack. This is cheaper than ordering plasma packs from the computer and you don't have to go out and catch fish. Just buy a fish whenever you're thirsty.
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    There are a couple of trees in Forgotten Hollow -- one near the Vatore house, I think, and the other on the path leading to that rocky point where the giant dead hawthorn tree is. They take about 3-4 days after moving your Sim into Forgotten Hollow to become ready for harvest. When you get to (I think) level 6 or 7 of Vampire Lore you can order seeds online, but it's 300 Simoleons for 2 seeds so you're better off waiting for the trees to be ready for harvest. You can also make plasma packs from fish and frogs (learn skill fairly early on, I think about level 4 of Vampire Lore) and those are good to get you by in a pinch.

Yeah it's a good way to start out also foundyou can see trees around on map, you see them browsing forgotten Hollow map as the pinkish trees on map locations. If anyone should have trouble finding where they're at.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    However vampires seem to dislike plasma fruit salad.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    They only do this, if they have got the withered stomach weakness.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    They only do this, if they have got the withered stomach weakness.

Really? I thought none of them really, really liked it? I might be wrong, I've stopped making it :D
  • CrazyAppleCowCrazyAppleCow Posts: 4 New Member
    > @mentari_j said:
    > Beginner Vamps - Easiest way to get plasma packs. Buy a fish bowl, buy guppy, turn guppy into plasma pack. This is cheaper than ordering plasma packs from the computer and you don't have to go out and catch fish. Just buy a fish whenever you're thirsty.

This doesn't make sense to me, I've bought all the fish bowls available, put guppy's in them and it still won't work. Please let me know if I'm missing something.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    > @mentari_j said:
    > Beginner Vamps - Easiest way to get plasma packs. Buy a fish bowl, buy guppy, turn guppy into plasma pack. This is cheaper than ordering plasma packs from the computer and you don't have to go out and catch fish. Just buy a fish whenever you're thirsty.

This doesn't make sense to me, I've bought all the fish bowls available, put guppy's in them and it still won't work. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

@CrazyAppleCow you have to have your vampire skill up high enough to make plasma packs and if you own Cats and Dogs you can go to the fish vender in Brindtleton bay or just go catch fish.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    mentari_j wrote: »
    Beginner Vamps - Easiest way to get plasma packs. Buy a fish bowl, buy guppy, turn guppy into plasma pack. This is cheaper than ordering plasma packs from the computer and you don't have to go out and catch fish. Just buy a fish whenever you're thirsty.

Even easier way to get plasma packs: catch at least two frogs, then breed frogs whenever you can (once or twice a day, I believe). After a while you'll have a flock? herd? squirming multitude of frogs, all of whom can either be turned into sweet sweet plasma packs or sold for sweet sweet simoleons.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i'm all about the guppies. only $15 per guppy and turns into a plasma pack that your vamp would buy for $50 at the computer. as mentioned above, your sim would have to have high enough vampire lore to do it (i think it comes in at 7 or so. somewhere around halfway, as vampire lore goes up to 15). also, don't forget you'd have to take them out of the fishbowl/aquarium and put them in the inventory of the sim that wants to turn them into plasma packs
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    i'm all about the guppies. only $15 per guppy and turns into a plasma pack that your vamp would buy for $50 at the computer. as mentioned above, your sim would have to have high enough vampire lore to do it (i think it comes in at 7 or so. somewhere around halfway, as vampire lore goes up to 15). also, don't forget you'd have to take them out of the fishbowl/aquarium and put them in the inventory of the sim that wants to turn them into plasma packs

Nah, the ability to do that isn't even that high. You can create plasma packs from fish and frogs as early as lvl 4 in Vampire lore skill.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • sophiebell00sophiebell00 Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="TheLibrarySim;c-16407748"][quote="mentari_j;c-15549113"]Beginner Vamps - Easiest way to get plasma packs. Buy a fish bowl, buy guppy, turn guppy into plasma pack. This is cheaper than ordering plasma packs from the computer and you don't have to go out and catch fish. Just buy a fish whenever you're thirsty.[/quote]

Even easier way to get plasma packs: catch at least two frogs, then breed frogs whenever you can (once or twice a day, I believe). After a while you'll have a flock? herd? squirming multitude of frogs, all of whom can either be turned into sweet sweet plasma packs or sold for sweet sweet simoleons.[/quote]

Wait you can breed frogs?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited January 2019
    Deleted (Necro'd)
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• littlehelplittlehelp Posts: 29 Member
    I am a level 8 and i can't order the packs. Where do we order them?
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    littlehelp wrote: »
    I am a level 8 and i can't order the packs. Where do we order them?

Plasma Packs can be purchased under Vampire Secrets on the PC at Level 3 Vampire Lore.