Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Minty1992 wrote: »
    So I have this theory.

Durning the fight that lead to Lani falling to the ground, the Sun King also fell and gained amnesia. He and Rain meet and either fall in love or become very close until she accidently shocks him and he regains his memories. Than they fight.

Ooooohhhh! I SHIP THIS THEORY!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Minty1992 wrote: »
    So I have this theory.

Durning the fight that lead to Lani falling to the ground, the Sun King also fell and gained amnesia. He and Rain meet and either fall in love or become very close until she accidently shocks him and he regains his memories. Than they fight.

Now we're getting seriously twisted. >:)<3
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @WagonFruit I think you're really going to like a certain character later on...

@Minty1992 A veeeery interesting theory. 😁
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Aww Rain bless her! She's so focused on death and destruction, it warms my heart to see a gal with such hobbies. Problem I have and I worry about is when she finally meets this Sun King if he doesn't match up to what she's built up to fight against, she's going to be very disappointed (so that's a sock body, three eyes and an orange mane...loads of guys look like that!) I'd love it though if when she does meet him he has some form of kink, like a penchant for getting electrocuted....how frustrating would that be :D
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Pumped for some jealous Cosette tomorrow :naughty: (That probably sounds mean, but she brought this on herself! Maybe she really is cursed :scream:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL, every girl needs a hobby, right? Hers just tends to involve zapping her arch-nemesis.

And the Sun King could totally bear a startling resemblance to her current practice-SK, you never know. If he likes getting electrocuted, she's in trouble though.

@CitizenErased14 What, Cosette, jealous? Never....
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Cosette is angry (on Xanny's behalf)...

8MMiIWA.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Cosette gives the best therapy, I'm sure Xan feels sooooo much better now ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    And so the love square officially begins :naughty: I am already rooting for both girls to hook up with both guys by the end of this, just to add to the messiness of the situation hehehe Though I can already see why it’s so hard to decide how this whole thing is gonna end up! I’m already torn :joy:

I’m really excited to finally hear from Xan and Rosaline! Hoping they are feeling just as wonderfully torn as poor Cosette hehehe (Also, hoping we will see Xan and Rowan have a private discussion about the current state of affairs!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Just call her Dr. Cosette. 😘

@CitizenErased14 Man I have a feeling I'm gonna go back and forth on this love square for a long time. I can really see it going either way--and all the people involved will probably be torn too.

Xan's next, and then Rosaline after that. Can't promise a Xan-Rowan discussion though, not when the former is so disappointed in his uncle...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Oof that sorta broke my heart and healed my heart at the same time... ♥
  • Options
    @Aehnyx <3 Awww, your poor heart may be in for a ride...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Great line:
    "I have other girls in my harem, oh yes I do!" So reminiscent of his mother.
    Horns, ears, wrinkly nose -- what's not to love about Xanny?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    My SHIP!!!!

It SAILS!

For how long? WHO CARES!

They're holding hands! Gazing into each other's eyes. HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Screams*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I'd love it though if when she does meet him he has some form of kink, like a penchant for getting electrocuted....how frustrating would that be :D

Haha! I prefer this to my theory. :D

cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @MVWdeZT Aww, I wonder if he'll become a bit less likable in the next couple chapters...! But there's definitely a good bit of Velvet in him.

@pammiechick ROFL. <3<3 Can't promise there won't be an iceberg~

@Minty1992 ⚡😏
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    For some reason I didn't know Xanny had a harem. I hope my precious Cosette knows what she is getting herself into, and if Xanny does anything to hurt her I'll have to reach into the story and slap him upside his head.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh Cosette you got your wish and now are regretting it a bit I think. She really does like Rowan better but she's been after this dream of Xanny and her for so long she has convinced herself it's what she wants. This is going to get real messy down the line. :/ A harem won't be as fun for her as having him all to herself would be.
  • Options
    @Minty1992 Cosette seems eager--or did, at one point--despite knowing about it, so maybe it won't be so bad. But Xan might have to look out for slaps... :#

@haswh Funny how we often want things less once we have them! Or maybe it's because she lost something else she took for granted.

She'd definitely rather have him all to herself, but she convinced herself she was willing to be with him at any cost... :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    This is definitely my favorite plotline. ;) I feel like it has great potential for confusion, antics and drama. I'm loving the development of this... is it really a love square? It looks like it might be turning into a love web.

Xanny sure seems like a nicer guy in this chapter than originally portrayed. I begin to see why Cosette likes him. Poor Rowan, though, I feel so sorry for that guy. He seems like the one most likely to get hurt.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Aww, I love that it's your favorite!! <3 There'll be confusion, antics and drama aplenty for the foreseeable future. ;)

And hmm, Xan sure seems remarkably understanding for a teenage demon...maybe it's the Velvet in him, or maybe he's hiding something. His chapter is tomorrow at least! But you're right, poor Rowan...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Ooo... definitely looking forward to a Xan point of view!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    Xan is a demon prince...

MT4auKi.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I wasn't ready for no beebee xan n beebee goddaughter cosette
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 it, I love Xan even more now! :heart: You’re trying to kill me with all them hot-and-sweet bois this gen :love:

I hope this kid is able to find his way someday. I’m not so sure if he has what it takes to be a demon king (but I say that with nothing but love for this sweet child :heart:). Maybe me needs to start expanding his horizons (when he’s not distracted by being in a love square, that is :tongue: )

Oh, and speaking of love square, I’m waiting til we hear from Rosaline before taking an official stance, but as of right now, teams #clumsytwig and #burningbook are in the lead for me :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png