Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I really hope the Sun King is just a sparkly dude that is not guilty so Rain can make nice nice and go off in the sunset with him and make babies. It's all about the babies. ;)

And poor little fish girl. Anders! Please be a knight in scaly armor! Help her feel NORMAL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @pammiechick I already gave you one baby this gen, what more do you want! ...Wait, don't answer that, LOL. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick I already gave you one baby this gen, what more do you want! ...Wait, don't answer that, LOL. <3

I remember I suggested a LITTER for Velvet and Sexxy Rexxy...heh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    What can I say that hasn't already been said? Hmm.. Just hope that the twins will be okay apart from each other I think they will though! ;)
  • Options
    @pammiechick I remember too! :scream: All the demands for Rexx and Velvet to have a million demon-pups, LOL. (Demon-pups that I conveniently leave offscreen.)

@haswh <3<3 They probably will be!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick I remember too! :scream: All the demands for Rexx and Velvet to have a million demon-pups, LOL. (Demon-pups that I conveniently leave offscreen.)

Lol! I like your type of convenience. ;) At least they were birthed and we got to see them? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Wat I want to know is: does this mebbe Sun King glow in the dark ?! 👀
    Like, when u in bed an mayb woohoo is happening, do yu see a bunch of floaty sporkles?! DO YIU??
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit It's probably very sparkly~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited November 2019
    I really felt for Lyra, she ought to slap Anders with her tail the next time he starts poking and prodding anywhere, and she should do it repeatedly until he gets the message because heaven help me considering that guy is a Dr his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired! She really ought to stop being so nice and just throw a fit, she's long past due a righteous rant of indignation.

Ooooo and the Sun King is Sim Tottie! Get in there Rain! Losing his memory has to be problematic, On the up side if he never recovers his memory at least he can get work in a nightclub to provide lighting effects....
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Gotta work on that tail strength! LOL. Anders can't seem to turn off the "doctor" part of his brain, even when he's obviously interested in her... Ellie would definitely throw a fit in her position.

If the Sun King ever retires from bringing perma-sunshine, nightclub work wouldn't be such a bad idea. ;) Rain would probably go with him, just to make sure he doesn't get his memory back--and if she accidentally dances with him, so be it.

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Cosette goes on a date...

lBAkXiK.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Oooo Cosette showing she's as smart as she is pretty! There's quite a sharp mind working there.
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL, she's surprisingly business-savvy! Must get that from Grandpa Graham. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    It's true! Cosette seems very aware of her audience and very clear about what she does and why. Maybe all that time spent coming up with schemes as a kid is paying off. :lol:

But she doesn't seem totally happy with her life or choices. And Xanny definitely seems frustrated with his. Fans often trap their favorite creators into a small box and don't let them out. Hopefully they can find a way to move in a direction they are happier with anyway...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow It's true! And it's kind of a shame that they may not to be able to bond over their mutual frustrations with their careers anytime soon because their relationship is at the stage where they both want to look as good as possible to the other person.

Plus there's everyone's tendency to try to make their lives more glamorous and happier on social media than they actually are, especially when their lifestyle is part of their brand. But they might actually be able to bond faster if they opened up instead of acting like they're perfectly fine with how things are going...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Yes, this is the stage of the relationship where you emphasize how amazing your homemade chocolate chip cookies taste, rather than the part where you reveal the fact that while baking you routinely get flour everywhere, including somehow on the back of your shirt.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Ha, that's a perfect way of putting it! :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I adore this ship SO MUCH!
    But why do I get the feeling they're all wrong for each other? Wah! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick <3<3
    A ship doesn't always have to be right to be fun...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I'm not sure I like these two together. :/ They both are not telling the whole truth to each other, I guess time will tell. Seems like they are both still pining for someone else too. Waiting to see what the rest of this date holds...
  • Options
    @haswh It's ok!! <3 You're definitely not the only one uneasy about them as a potential couple.

Just have to wait and see...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Rosaline does what she can...

KulnxBk.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    It was so nice to see...
    Thaddeus!! To bad he has no interest in Rosaline and I don't think she really has any interest in him either. Oh surprise FWB. I guess I didn't see that one coming. So sad they are both pining after different people. One day I hope these four will figure this out.
    I think communication is the key! 🔑 But they are all so 🙊.
  • Options
    Rosy...so beautiful in this chapter!

And it seemed as if Rowan thought so too! :smiley:

But I think I like a Thaddeus x Rosaline match up if it didn't leave one person out!
    (So noooo...Xanny needs his girl)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @haswh I liked Thad's brief cameo too! <3 Still around doing his thing. Just not with Rosaline, alas. ;)

These four really do have a lot to talk about, don't they? :grimace:

@pammiechick <3 If only Rowan's heart matched his eyes, LOL.

And don't worry, I can only leave so many characters single only to use them for the next gen. ;) Or can I...?
    uduVcAP.png