Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Are they... BEST FRIENDS AND COUSINS?! O..O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2019
    That was such a sweet chapter. Definitely Sage is one of my favorite characters (might be THE fav character of the bunch but I don't think that's fair as I consider him one of the next gen characters...so Cosette is still my fav.)

I can't wait to see Sage all hairy. He seems to know things he shouldn't so maybe he's seen his blonde hairy self as an adult??? 🦍
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick <3<3 I consider him a next gen character too technically even if he plays a big role in this one.

Ha, he can see a lot of things, but not the future, alas!! But I'll make a note of your hopes. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    My fav character for this gen so far ... the very wise but young Sage. <3
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Loving Sage, I only hope for his sake that like the plant he has at least some body hair otherwise he's going to be one very disappointed lad. (Feel you Sage nobody wants a Ken Doll, not even Barbie apparently!) I have to say though I do like Cirrus, even though he's lost his Peter Pan vibe he still reminds me of a young Harrison Ford, only slightly less grumpy. Bit concerned though that his main hobby is stalking and lying around on rocks, how does that work on dating apps? Oh yea that's right, he looks like a young Harrison Ford, his hobbies could involve reckless driving and being best friends with a walking carpet....I mean that worked for Hans Solo right? Cirrusly though, love the fact he's got such a good relationship with Sage, someone has to balance out the Sly (No offence adopted Nephew). So glad we all got an invite to the party!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld <3<3<3 I don't think I'm introducing any more characters this gen...! I hope I'm not, anyway. Please don't let me. 😭

@Bloosmoo All he wants for his birthday is some body hair, okay! LOL. I hoped you'd love him. <3 And hey, young Harrison Ford is a pretty big upgrade from Peter Pan! Alas, Cirrus doesn't try to meet girls in the forest--too busy lying around on rocks and logs and all. ;)

LOL, he does help balance out the Sly though. Even if Sage talks like Sly, he's got a lot of Cirrus's gentle, thoughtful nature too.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So here is my favorite line from this chapter: 'Don’t ask permission, just do whatever you want and beg for forgiveness later'. My hubby says this to me way too much! :D

On a more serious note Sage is a bit of a sage. I do think all this information can not be easy for a boy so young to handle! I worry for him. :/ Hopefully this party will help but somehow I don't think it will. They all need to talk. Not just small talk real feelings talk. Is Dr Puck invited to this shin-dig? Maybe he should be. 🤨

So now we wait for how many chapters to find out? Oh never mind we will find out soon enough what happens. Great chapter! :)<3
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited November 2019
    I really loved the moment when Cirrus kissed Sage on the head and let his thoughts speak for him, while simultaneously feeling the pain in Sage’s soul. They both have such unique abilities, and I think it helps to strengthen the connection these two share. :heart:

Sage is a lucky kid! He’s got two very loving and amazing parents in Clem and Sly, and a wonderful secondary father-figure in Cirrus too. :heart: If only he had such a special bond with Ivy too :( It’s fine that she gave up being his mother. He has Clementine for that... but at least be a loving sister, Ivy :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    So here is my favorite line from this chapter: 'Don’t ask permission, just do whatever you want and beg for forgiveness later'. My hubby says this to me way too much! :D

On a more serious note Sage is a bit of a sage. I do think all this information can not be easy for a boy so young to handle! I worry for him. :/ Hopefully this party will help but somehow I don't think it will. They all need to talk. Not just small talk real feelings talk. Is Dr Puck invited to this shin-dig? Maybe he should be. 🤨

So now we wait for how many chapters to find out? Oh never mind we will find out soon enough what happens. Great chapter! :)<3
    Great point - he may come disguised as a caterer!

I really loved the moment when Cirrus kissed Sage on the head and let his thoughts speak for him, while simultaneously feeling the pain in Sage’s soul. They both have such unique abilities, and I think it helps to strengthen the connection these two share. :heart:

Sage is a lucky kid! He’s got two very loving and amazing parents in Clem and Sly, and a wonderful secondary father-figure in Cirrus too. :heart: If only he had such a special bond with Ivy too :( It’s fine that she gave up being his mother. He has Clementine for that... but at least be a loving sister, Ivy :bawling:
    Absolutely. This was one of my fav chapters. Interestingly enough. Maybe because of the connection Sage has with his bio dad - Cirrus.
  • Options
    @haswh LOL, it's definitely a very Sly way of thinking! ;)

And your concerns about Sage are legitimate--he's so young to carry so many worries, especially when many of those worries belong to other people. Hard to just enjoy his childhood, no matter how much Sly-like chaos he's able to sow.

Dr. Puck wasn't invited to the party, no. ;) It'll take a bit before you get to see more!

@CitizenErased14 They both have something they can really bond over that no one else--no matter how much they love them--can understand. If not for each other, they'd both be having a much harder time.

And it's true, despite all the pain and confusion, Sage does have parents who love him and want him to be happy. Ivy may never want to share that parenthood mantle, but if she can be a good sister to him, he'd probably be very happy with that.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sky's inspiration returns...

WRrrI16.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Great chapter!
    New fantasy -- to come home and find a mer-prince in the bathtub.
  • Options
    King Aurelian - King of the bathtub! <3
    He’s cute and loud and needs Sky’s help. But, who is this kingdom thief? Kai and Ellie better watch out, they might be next to get their kingdom swiped. Or did they do the swiping? Nah. Not a mean bone in Ellie’s body, fish or human. <3
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT Thank you!! <3 LOL, wouldn't that make for a nice surprise?

@AudreyFld Long live the king!
    Ellie wouldn't go around swiping kingdoms, no. ;) Kai's pretty chill too. I blame zombie-Trash and Garbage.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT Thank you!! <3 LOL, wouldn't that make for a nice surprise?

@AudreyFld Long live the king!
    Ellie wouldn't go around swiping kingdoms, no. ;) Kai's pretty chill too. I blame zombie-Trash and Garbage.
    OMG! That would be awesome..... What's worse than ugly A cats?
    Ugly A ZOMBIE ones :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    My favorite line for this chapter:
    “Water boat if I stay here until you can help me?”
    :joy::joy:
    Thanks @LadyLobster! :)<3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Your running commentary on all the ugly pets of Fangs is my favorite. <3

@haswh LOLLL, I forgot I even wrote that until I was scheduling that chapter to post. Glad you enjoyed it! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    ROFL!

If only I had an anemone emoji!!! Why don't they have those?????
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    I am not sure I would trust a guy I just met if he snuck into my house and helped himself to my bathtub... but okay! :smiley: Sky really needs a pleasant distraction. I am curious whether he is telling her the truth and if so, who ousted him. And if not, what's really going on...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @pammiechick Time to petition the Board of Emojis or whatever it is. ;) Pretty sure Maine is the reason there's a lobster one now, LOL.

@GlacierSnow Ha, I probably wouldn't either! But Sky is so lonely and isolated (yeah, I know, who isn't this gen)--and she really does need a distraction.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    So if he's changed from bathtub mermaid to tv spoiler.....how did he get out of the room? I mean he had to walk or did he caterpillar crawl?
    Where did he get his pants from? Loud, messy and only wearing a tiny bit of kelp on his shoulder? I think Rain might have more to worry about than if he's the sun king or not. He's so demanding! You may massage my tail! I bet he uses that line on all of the girls :joy:
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL, he can sprout legs when he needs to, like he did when he and Sky first met! Probably just swiped a bath towel after Sky told him to.

He must be a king, being so demanding. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Rain gets some advice...

KQ0BEmi.png
    uduVcAP.png