Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @pammiechick I looked at multiple builds but that was my favorite for my purposes!!

<3 Hope he can compare to Rexx. ;)

@Bloosmoo LOL, they're both not really much for subtlety, are they? Within 30 seconds of meeting again they've made their intentions pretty clear...

With Chorizo, I was inspired my aunt's oldddd dog who basically had no control over any part or function of his body near the end of his life. When my aunt went out of town, he'd be passed around from relative to relative like a hot potato (and proceed to waddle around their houses and make a mess for the duration of his stay).
    She really can do better! And no matter how attractive someone is, it can still be surprising how hyper-focused they are on their perceived flaws. Appearance isn't everything either.

ROFL, a writing career as revenge. At least Xan's ebook sales are less murdery? Rowan probably has a higher tolerance for libraries now, spending so much time with Rosaline...

LOL, technically they weren't his pants...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sooo...who's up for Monday??? B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick It's Xan! :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Yay!!! Now we’ll get to see if he’s still pining for Rosaline
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Xan is ready for something new...

JqcojPu.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Good chapter! Xan's agent's comment about Earthling brains made me roar with laughter. :joy: This is so true!
    Also, agent guy is an alien, right? When I first saw him, I thought he was a vampire, so just checking.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @GlacierSnow Thank you!! :mrgreen:

And yeah, he's an alien!! The hair makes him look more vampiric--and probably the suit. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited November 2019
    So...
    Zanny is still pinning after Rosaline. But seeing Cosette has him thinking too. 🤔
    Who will he go after?

No more...
    down under for Zanny right now and he seems to like living either way down or way up! :D
    I just want to get all four of them in one room and see what happens. :p:#<3
  • Options
    Xanny is about to ask Cosette out! Oh I HOPE!!!! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @haswh Decisions, decisions! ;) He'll have to choose...and Cosette is right in front of him now, whereas he hasn't seen Rosaline in years!

LOL, the chaos if all four of them were in a room together--but that really does seem like it'd solve a lot of issues! Or at least help them work through them.

@pammiechick He actually did! At the end of Cosette's last chapter. :mrgreen: For lunch, at least!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Lol! I can't remember the end of yours and you can't remember the end of mine. YEEPS! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ivy feels guilty...

OJnB1Rc.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited November 2019
    Poor Sage :( I get the sense that there was some real pain behind his joking. Why else would he have come to see her? He has no idea why Ivy treats him the way she does, and of course Clem and Sly will never tell — it’s not their place.

I wonder if Ivy will ever tell him the truth (assuming he doesn’t already know, but that’s a theory for another day :tongue:) and how he’d take it... And poor Cirrus probably wishes he could know the kid (hoping that will come up Friday?). At least if/when Sage learns of Cirrus’ existence it will be easy to go visit him? :tongue:

This whole situation is so very sad for everyone involved. Even if the situations themselves are pretty different, Ivy is so much like her mom — finding it easier to run away and distance herself from a painful situation rather than face it head-on, causing pain to others involved...

The proud family tradition of lying about relationships and alienating yourself from family members continues! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14
    Yeah, he may be Sly Jr.--and in more ways than one. He definitely visited for a reason, and it wasn't just for a birthday present.

Ivy doesn't seem like she's in any hurry to tell him the truth, that's for sure--and Sly and Clem definitely won't. Cirrus's chapter is Friday, so we'll get to catch up with him and his thoughts about all this!

It's funny, Ivy wouldn't consider herself to be like her mom at all...but she's more similar to her than she realizes.

Can't escape certain family traditions, I guess. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Now I'm SOOOOO curious on whom Sly Jr. Sage looks like.

I'm betting on Cirrus (but he suspiciously looks like Sly as a kid.) ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    :o
    Didn't see that coming! I guess I never thought that Clem and Sly would raise Ivy's child.I thought she either made him gone or that she had him adopted. Too bad and sad that Ivy doesn't even consider him hers at all only her brother. :( Hopefully one day she they will be more. Kinda think that Sage might know though.Super Fae powers and all. ;)
    Great chapter! :)<3
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @pammiechick You'll find out...next gen probably. ;)

@haswh
    It's an unconventional arrangement for sure! But easier to pull off with fae trickery.

Ivy doesn't want to think about the past at all, and although she considers him her brother, she still keeps him at arm's length. She thinks of it as giving him up for adoption, but it's weird, seeing him as often as she does!

You may be right about Sage though...

Thank you! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Awww. Poor Sage. Glad Cirrus is next. I have to wonder if he knows and if it was revealed he did before - my apologies. Sly is a good Dad, probably.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld I meant Cirrus is 3 weeks from now. ...Just kidding! :mrgreen:

It wasn't revealed before, so you'll find out more soon!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ch 44
    Ivy is beautiful and gets surprised by her Slyesque little brother :scream:
    Good thing she was done in the shower!!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit
    <3 I like how Slyesque is an adjective, LOL. It fits. ;)

Very good thing!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I’m hoping for a Cirrus chapter tomorrow...yes?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick It is, by popular demand! ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick It is, by popular demand! ;)

Yaaas! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Cirrus remembers the past...

uF1Mg4E.png
    uduVcAP.png