Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @LadyLobster Yep! Of course I do. ^-^
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Omg...Dr. Puck’s Institute for the Otherworldly Arts??? Sign me up!!!

And I forgot to mention all those poses were hysterical! And GOOD!! More of Cement's work? Or yours? Hmmm???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @SeaDragonSong <3

@pammiechick Sure, tuition's due next week. ;)

A lot of the poses were Cement's, actually! Some were on Lana's though, like the ones of Rexx picking up Velvet and dragging her around, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    Primrose is a tree-mom...

wzqQoDn.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'll take any chance to see more Batty!! (:smirk:)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen MONKEY'S PAW~
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2018
    I am still recovering. :love::yum::love::yum::love::yum: (Why did you have to censor the branch tho? :bawling: )

Also, this family is just the sweetest/weirdest thing. I love them all! My fave fam for sure :heart: As unusual as they are, they’ve got a lot of love for each other (even you, HGR ;) ) and they make each other so happy! And of course that applies to most families haha But these three are such odd/quirky misfits who fate has kinda brought together in a weird way (even HGR and Velvet, to an extent. They are not a normal father/daughter either haha Their circumstances are so unusual!).

They all need each other, maybe more than some of them are willing to admit :tongue:

I just hope they stay a happy family in the years to come!
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Hey, the world needs more Batty, okay!

Last gen had dysfunctional families (or at least one major one) so this one could use a loving, quirky one. ;) In general, though, the families are doing okay, with the exception of Sly maybe. But they had a good run until he became a teen...!

It's true though, all three of them need each other. There's a lot of give and take.
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Such a sweet chapter of Primrose! I can hear her voice in my head as I read. @pammiechick said it best with: I love her serene voice–like the whisper of the wind, fluttering through the leaves.

I really think HGR enjoys being with Primrose a lot more than he lets on. Time will tell but eventually I think they will get married or at least their relationship will grow into something more. Maybe he will poolenate one of her seedlings with his branch! That would make for a very interesting little sprout!

Thanks for the wonderful chapter in Primrose's view! <3<3
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Such a sweet chapter of Primrose! I can hear her voice in my head as I read. @pammiechick said it best with: I love her serene voice–like the whisper of the wind, fluttering through the leaves.

I really think HGR enjoys being with Primrose a lot more than he lets on. Time will tell but eventually I think they will get married or at least their relationship will grow into something more. Maybe he will poolenate one of her seedlings with his branch! That would make for a very interesting little sprout!

And now we know how Groot came to be.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Loved this weeks stories! First Velvet, then Primrose! For some reason I get the feeling that Primrose grounds a lot of Velvets natural puppy enthusiasm...had she been around Rex would never have had to fight her off his bones.... Rex, one of the cheesiest chat up lines of all time, about as bad as the Flintstone one, shame on you and your hose. I love the fact she hid a bone in her mouth, that's not going to go well for Valerian surely, but I guess she can eat the evidence. Does it count as cannibalism in her case? I mean the bone was a human one wasn't it? Or is like like half cannibalism, therefore not so many calories as your normal marrowbone? Would HGR be proud of his daughters dark and cannibalistic ways? I know, overthinking it all again :( The thought of HGR ridding Velvet of her dog side, is unthinkable! How very dare he? He creates the perfect being, and then tries to tweak her to his own humanistic ideas of perfection? No Ravensbane, no! Unless of course she's hindered by the short doggie lifespan and then, maybe...

Love Primroses voice, she sounds like a meditation tape :D The relationship she has with HGR reminds me of the Circle of LIfe song, she gave him wood, and now he has wood for her! (albeit covered with a little batty face, Batty my baby getting in on the action? Nope, just your head then eh?) I liked Primrose, there is literally no temper there at all is there? I mean if some bloke had carves strips of bark from me, I'd have dropped a birds nest on his head, but nope, she's a classy dryad. I'm going to stop there before my head goes all around the probabilities of boinking with trees....I understand hugging trees, but HGR took that hippy habit to a whole new level! I think Munterbacon said it best....so will we see a little groot?
    @Munterbacon @Bloosmoo But if HGR and Primrose make a little baby Groot, would his big sister get too excited and use him as a chew toy? :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
    @haswh <3 I liked how Pammie described it too!

And hmm, can you legally marry a tree? :open_mouth: Well, tree-woman. Hmm, HGR, a married man...

ROFL, first a half-dog kid, and then maybe a half-tree (or would it be quarter-tree?) kid. Would definitely be an interesting sprout. ;)

@Munterbacon ROFL!

@Bloosmoo Primrose is a very good, steady presence for the very excitable Velvet, 100%. She would've helped rein in Velvet. I sincerely apologize for the cheesy pickup line. The first version wasn't as bad--I don't remember it now--but I had to make it even worse because I have no shame and no taste. LOL, I love all your "what does it mean to be a dog and a girl?" questions, omg. Hmmm, I didn't even consider the cannibalism angle. HGR totally would be proud though.

I agree, ridding her of her doggy self would be just the worst. Unless... I won't speak further on your theory~

A meditation tape, HA. And who doesn't enjoy a disembodied furry-eared Batty head. Primrose doesn't have a temper at all--she has a very zen, tree-like view of the world. As for a little Groot...well, it's pretty early in the gen so far. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited August 2018
    @CitezenErased14 Well on the grounds she's not been tempted to give Primrose a good chewing over, maybe not....but then again a younger brother...you never know! Batty would have turned him into a personal peeing post....

@LadyLobster I collect cheesy chat up lines and loved his, it's both a blessing and a curse :D
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Primrose is a wonderful narrator. I'm worried about what would happen if she came into contact with Valerian and Rexx. And I fear that Velvet would lose some of her witching power if she became all-human. HGR still has a lot to learn.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

THIS! And I am laughing because it was @haswh that said it and not me or @CitizenErased14
    AudreyFld wrote: »

THIS! And I am laughing because it was @haswh that said it and not me or @CitizenErased14

I AGREE! Totally want to see a little witch-sapling.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I AGREE! Totally want to see a little witch-sapling.

Done! :D
    witchsapling.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    OH MY GOD THE HGR FACIAL HAIR ON DRAX

@Munterbacon I can’t breathe send help
    snvAF3B.png
    @Munterbacon I think you’re part warlock. Applause!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld and @pammiechick I know couldn't believe I spelled pollinate wrong! :smirk:
    @Bloosmoo Glad you could add to the collection. <3

@MVWdeZT At least Valerian wouldn't be particularly interested in Primrose! As for Velvet, she'd definitely lose something along with the dog part of her. Probably something she doesn't want to lose.

@AudreyFld I laughed for the same reason too. ;)

@Munterbacon ROFL!
    uduVcAP.png
    Also I just received this from someone who doesn't have a forum account (nerdmurder on tumblr) and aaaaa look at cute little Graham:

lfdkTdG.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Also I just received this from someone who doesn't have a forum account (nerdmurder on tumblr) and aaaaa look at cute little Graham:

lfdkTdG.png

That's AMAZING!!! :love:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Fan art! *swoon*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg