Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Cement gonna get pb and jelly all over that breab
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    I may be really in the minority here, but I've never quite felt that either Fox or Griffin is worthy of Lani. They don't seem to take romantic relationships very seriously and it feels like Lani could end up getting very hurt by them. They may prove me wrong, but it'll take some real proving to win me over.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Team Lani instead of Lani x Griff or Fox (or Groxi which makes me laugh every time)! ;) I can understand that. Lani's wary of both of them for different reasons...but it might be too early to see if her fears are unfounded. (And she tends to be afraid of a lot!)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Team Lani instead of Lani x Griff or Fox (or Groxi which makes me laugh every time)! ;) I can understand that. Lani's wary of both of them for different reasons...but it might be too early to see if her fears are unfounded. (And she tends to be afraid of a lot!)

I'm definitely "Team Lani". Not everyone needs a boyfriend. :smile:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    Griffin tries to figure out what's bothering Lani...

Q8iX2PD.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Groxani! <3<3<3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld They definitely have the weirdest ship name. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Even though it's not a Lani chapter. <3 Lani <3@LadyLobster you need to stop making me like both Fox and Griff for Lani! You slip in these little lines where I say it's gotta be Fox then in the next paragraph you do the same for Griff! So frustrating for me. :s I loved how both Fox and Griff care so much and each take care of Lani in a different way. They are both being so sweet and supportive! <3 I love how they decided to take her to see her Mother, I think she will need both of them while she gets to know more about herself and her biological family!

Since it is a Griffin chapter I should talk about him a bit too. He is so soft and sweet inside with this tough exterior. It was nice to see him let his guard down a bit with Lani. He even kissed her and she didn't stop him! :|

I can't even with Lyanna! :bawling::bawling:

Wonderful chapter! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh You can bet that a Fox or Griffin chapter will always have a big helping of Lani. ;) And I'm sorry to tug your poor heart in two different directions! They do care in different ways and have such different personalities...

And this visit will be good for Lani. If not for the two boys, she might've put it off forever. Like Griffin said, she'd never come back to school...

Griffin is terrible at being a jerk, unlike Sly. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    “You shouldn’t stay next to flowers,” I said. “It makes you look uglier in comparison. Move.”

ROFL! If you can't win a girl over with a line like that, there is just no hope for you. :wink:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow He's a true romantic. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow He's a true romantic. ;)

And so very, very skilled at it. Just like his mom.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow He definitely takes after his mom much more than his dad despite not being a vampire, LOL. It's funny, because my original idea for Griff was to have him be much more like Sunflower...but I thought this would be more fun.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow He definitely takes after his mom much more than his dad despite not being a vampire, LOL. It's funny, because my original idea for Griff was to have him be much more like Sunflower...but I thought this would be more fun.

Definitely more fun this way. :grin:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options

Ohh. Yes...he would be too similar to Fox if he was sunflowerish. I love having him druish. <3 Way more interesting...
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow I'm glad. :mrgreen:

@AudreyFld Originally he was going to be really sad. His code name when I talked about him with @Cement was "emo prince," LOL. Now he's more punchy like his mom...

And omg, I just finished writing the FINAL LANI CHAPTER. I can't believe it... The end of gen 3 is in sight!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow I'm glad. :mrgreen:

@AudreyFld Originally he was going to be really sad. His code name when I talked about him with @Cement was "emo prince," LOL. Now he's more punchy like his mom...

And omg, I just finished writing the FINAL LANI CHAPTER. I can't believe it... The end of gen 3 is in sight!

Ohhhhh. Wow.... congratulations!

Now...inquiring minds want to know...... Gen 4 ...... Zombies and Aliens?

Seriously- any thought to gen 4?

• Options
    @AudreyFld Thank you! <3<3

LOL, no zombies or aliens to my knowledge... I do have lots of ideas for gen 4 and have a pretty good idea about all the babies who'll be starring in it, but after a year straight of writing this gen, I'll be taking some time off first. (I'm also hoping, very unrealistically, that a fantasy-themed world will drop in that time, LOL.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Thank you! <3<3

LOL, no zombies or aliens to my knowledge... I do have lots of ideas for gen 4 and have a pretty good idea about all the babies who'll be starring in it, but after a year straight of writing this gen, I'll be taking some time off first. (I'm also hoping, very unrealistically, that a fantasy-themed world will drop in that time, LOL.)
    You deserve a break! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see nooboos and crossing fingers for a fantasy world!

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    MERMAIDS since we might be getting an island EP!!??
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Almost guaranteed, considering EA is always 1 EP behind @LadyLobster 's story! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Thank you!! <3

@pammiechick It's a long shot, but I'd love it. :'(

@Munterbacon RIGHT?! Aaaaaa.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Almost guaranteed, considering EA is always 1 EP behind @LadyLobster 's story! :D

Omg...so right! Sorry @LadyLobster ! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Now if there's a fairy pack, I'll really cry...
    uduVcAP.png