Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I loved Fish Fishman's arrival and Mr. Ashes' reaction. And he looked so sad when HGR was talking to him.
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen upvoted

@MVWdeZT Fish Fishman shares Ellie's love of grand entrances, just without knocking anyone over. And if HGR knew the truth, he would've made Velvet change Rexx back asap.
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I wonder if Velvet can change Rexx back or not. I kinda think that she might have a problem with it. :/ Poor Rexx now how can he teach a class that doesn't know he is who he is?! Somehow I don't think he cares much about teaching and just wants to get back to being himself again. HGR should have been able to hear Rexx now why can't he? I know he would change him back pronto then send him away forever just because Velvet wants him so much! :o
    @haswh Hmmm, that's a good question--Velvet's magic does seem to be unpredictable.

And I don't think his students in this class were very attentive even when he was a normal demon, LOL. At least HGR actually likes Rexx when he's a dog?
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I almost died laughing at that expression on Rexx's face when he was all...I'm a dog...in a chair. I reckon Velvet can change him back but she's learned the dark arts of negotiation and is holding out for the right deal before she begins Rexxit. If only certain governments had been as clever. Those puppies are going to be adorable, fire breathing little furballs. Either that or Rexx is going to make a fantastic convert to whichever god rises to his aid.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Fish Fishmans loincloth gets me every time! :D:D:D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Bloosmoo Poor dog in a chair. :'( At least he's allowed on the furniture? (My dogs always were, and our furniture was covered in dog hair.)

LOL, omg, Rexxit. Velvet won't let it come to that. ;) And ha, fire-breathing furballs...those pups would be a lot. Velvet would probably try to carry them around with her mouth.

@pammiechick Best piece of cc I ever downloaded~
    uduVcAP.png
    Primrose makes a devastating discovery...

1dH2VtS.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    So bittersweet... If only Ophelia realized who she was talking to! HGR is very sweet to support her so much.

Glad Primrose’s misunderstanding was cleared up so quickly. Keep her and bae happy and adorable together, please! The splinters are worth it for the happiness :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    If only HGR could choose forms because I want Ophelia to get closure about Batty!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I wonder if O will find out HGR is Batty! Lol.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Ahh the dynamic duo of Batty and O <3 HGR acting like an excited pup would have been an education for Velvet that's for sure :) I still have hope that there will be a baby Groot between HGR and Primrose, tweezers or not. I though it was kind of sweet that they only really had wood for each other <3
    @CitizenErased14 HGR still has some dog in him apparently! And who knows exactly why he seems so familiar to Ophelia.

He and Primrose have earned a little happiness by this point, I think.

@AudreyFld Probably not. :'( She'll always miss him.

@InfraGreen Hmmm, maybe if Velvet transformed him... He'd probably be too scared to let her do that, especially if it was permanent again. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    @Bloosmoo LOL! Velvet would've loved to have seen that. There's more dog in her paw-ther than she realizes.

And we'll see about the baby Groot... ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Super nice surprise to hear from Primrose's point of view! What a sweet chapter! <3 Primrose being a bit jealous is cute and I loved how HGR came right back and made her feel loved again. So happy Ophelia got to see Batty again even though she didn't know who he was. I agree with @AudreyFld it would be so nice if she knew where he actually had gone too and who he had become. :)
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Super nice surprise to hear from Primrose's point of view! What a sweet chapter! <3 Primrose being a bit jealous is cute and I loved how HGR came right back and made her feel loved again. So happy Ophelia got to see Batty again even though she didn't know who he was. I agree with @AudreyFld it would be so nice if she knew where he actually had gone too and who he had become. :)

That might even give her something else to write about besides vampires, although a warlock and druid might not be gory enough for Ophelia. It was nice to see her again. And I can't help wondering if Primrose knows what her daughter is up to.
    I wonder that about Primrose too @MVWdeZT. You would think HGR would tell her what Velvet is up to but we don't really know do we?
    @haswh <3 I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter! And Ophelia definitely could've used the Batty closure, so that's a little sad for both of them. HGR probably would've liked to tell her, but has his own reasons for keeping things a secret.

@MVWdeZT Ha, Ophelia is always looking for inspiration. But tree sap is less compelling than blood to her, alas.

As for Primrose, she's trying to give their daughter the freedom she's never really had, even though they both teach at the school, so she doesn't know exactly what's going on with that weird dog.
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love how loyal HGR is to his wood....

WIFE!

What were you thinking? :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

WIFE!

His loyalty to Ophelia's legs? :smirk:

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @pammiechick >:) They unexpectedly became one of my favorite couples~

@InfraGreen Batty x Ophelia's legs otp
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

WIFE!

Good one Pammie! :joy::joy:
    Clem has to track down a missing Sly...

gplAwKi.png
    uduVcAP.png
    If this becomes a love triangle though I'm gonna scream (for her to befriend Lani because they can suffer together)

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen No love triangle, I promise you. ;)
    uduVcAP.png