Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think Alien Vampires can be a thing?

2...Next

Comments

• Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Alien vampires can be a thing, but it's not recognizable in CAS. My vampire Sim was abducted by aliens. He gave birth to what looked like an alien baby. As a toddler she can disguise herself, like an alien. & she has alien socials as a child. & the vampire icon in the UI is there, so I'm waiting for her to become a teen to see if she has full vampire powers. I believe she will.

It's very buggy....as she's not identified as either alien or vampire....but as long as she has both powers, I'm not too bothered by what appears in CAS.

In another situation, I downloaded a Sim from the Gallery, who was labeled as vampire in CAS, but he had both vampire and alien powers & he looked alien. He passed all that down to my Sims in the 100 baby challenge....as the kids are all labeled as vampires in CAS but have alien powers as well. So I think it's definitely possibly.
  • DamonTmPDamonTmP Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Dracon said:
    > i definitely hope they add hybrids if more supernatural sims are added. I've heard that if your Sim is in their early pregnancy, and it is an alien pregnancy, if the father is bit by a vampire, the Sim will be turned into a vampire before the pregnancy ends resulting in a 'hybrid' in that it'll be both a Vampire and Alien child BUT its been stated that it is very buggy.

I did some experimentation and used MC Command Centre to give a Simpire an Simlien trait. Their icon is replaced with an alien, but the dark form icon remains (except the words are replaced with a blank white space and clicking it results in creating your Alien's disguise.)

If it's originally a simpire, giving it an Simlien trait will make the sim's regular appearance both the disguise and Simlien.

So no, not even with cheats is it possible to have a non-buggy "Vampien."
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    ^ can't you just type 'vampire' and 'alien' instead
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I hope this isn't necroposting but I was able to get a "valien" without abductions or cheats. I had my full alien couple male and female move onto a property with dark leylines. They tried for baby. Bam! Valien female baby first try. A very pretty too. She is buggy though. Her dark form/disguise switch or don't show up. She has both alien and vampire features. Except the eyes. Vamp only options. She has both powers/interactions and shows vampire needs. I play on the console and of course no mods or cc. I plan on pairing her up with Caleb to see what happens with their kiddos. I am also hoping for a sibling valien. I will pair them off with a regular sim and see what happens.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    I was actually looking for exactly this information, so this is awesome to know.. it's disappointing that I can't turn my pureblood alien into a vampire but I'm not shocked.

guess I'm making some hybrids :3 op valien babies incoming.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    One of my half-aliens became a vampire. He never had the alien disguise power, so it never got buggy, but he has the bright alien purple skin and can do some of the alien interactions. Probably the closest thing to a vampire/alien hybrid without the bugs as I'm going to get. I'm thinking of making his dark form look like a pure alien form.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Alien vampires can be a thing, but it's not recognizable in CAS. My vampire Sim was abducted by aliens. He gave birth to what looked like an alien baby. As a toddler she can disguise herself, like an alien. & she has alien socials as a child. & the vampire icon in the UI is there, so I'm waiting for her to become a teen to see if she has full vampire powers. I believe she will.

It's very buggy....as she's not identified as either alien or vampire....but as long as she has both powers, I'm not too bothered by what appears in CAS.

In another situation, I downloaded a Sim from the Gallery, who was labeled as vampire in CAS, but he had both vampire and alien powers & he looked alien. He passed all that down to my Sims in the 100 baby challenge....as the kids are all labeled as vampires in CAS but have alien powers as well. So I think it's definitely possibly.

Yes, exactly. I had quite a few Vampire-Aliens in my old save. It seemed to me it was about a 50/50 chance an abduction of a vampire would result in an alien/vampire or just a regular alien. The CAS was indeed super wonky tho, never quite figured that out completely. I think it's cause the disguise/dark form thing was really compatable cause every time I tried switching between any of them in game the whole CAS got randomized lol.