Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Vampires Cheats

Hello,

I've extended my list to cover some new cheats for the vampires game pack. Hope you enjoy! :smile:

You can grab them at my wiki:
TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource - Vampire Cheats

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to help!
[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)

Comments

• PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I type in a cheat, but, it doesn't show on the vampire powers panel. Any help would be appreciated. I don't know if I'm typing them in correctly.
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I type in a cheat, but, it doesn't show on the vampire powers panel. Any help would be appreciated. I don't know if I'm typing them in correctly.

copy paste what cheat you're trying to use exactly as you're trying to enter it and I'll help you out.

Also make sure you use testingcheats true if you haven't. A lot of these cheats depend on it.

[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    @TwistedMexican The cheats to reset powers and reset weaknesses aren't working for me.

bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 <simID> false

I have tried changing it to true, and I have tried removing the brackets. This is just an example of how I'd enter the cheat.

bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 <219832819038> false

Or I'd also try

bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 23847298472 false

What am i doing wrong? I have testing cheats on.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    edited January 2017

copy paste what cheat you're trying to use exactly as you're trying to enter it and I'll help you out.

Also make sure you use testingcheats true if you haven't. A lot of these cheats depend on it.

For instance, I started with the bat cheat: bucks unlock_perk BatForm true 40961 SimIDNumber, which is a long number to type in. And, testingcheats true is typed in. First thing I did. According to you cheats, when you type all that in, it'll show on your vampires power panel he or she unlocked it. I type that in, and it didn't show I unlocked it. Thanks for your help.

bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 23847298472 false

This is the correct format and order, but your sim ID seems awfully short. Did you get that with the sims.get_sim_id_by_name cheat?

Here's one of my sim's ID's for reference.

So I would put in:
    bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 403922132991344940 false

edited January 2017

For instance, I started with the bat cheat: bucks unlock_perk BatForm true 40961 SimIDNumber, which is a long number to type in.
    bucks unlock_perk

Should be:
    bucks.unlock_perk

That may be your problem :)

Ah I see now the dot was stripped out of my wiki list. I'll get it fixed. Thanks :)

edited January 2017
    Thanks. I'll try that & see.

Edit: It worked. Thanks so much for your help. I thought there should have been a dot since the Dine Out and Business Perks had the dot in there.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Thanks for listing. :)
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

For instance, I started with the bat cheat: bucks unlock_perk BatForm true 40961 SimIDNumber, which is a long number to type in.
    bucks unlock_perk

Should be:
    bucks.unlock_perk

That may be your problem :)

Ah I see now the dot was stripped out of my wiki list. I'll get it fixed. Thanks :)

I just used a random generic code as an example, I put in the right sims id when I got it with the sims id cheat. Don't know why it isn't working
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    edited January 2017
    @Zeldaboy180
    I'll be able to troubleshoot better if you copy-paste exactly what you're entering into the cheat console.

If you're trying to unlock a higher tier vampire power keep in mind you'll need to either earn or cheat your vampire rank up to the required tier first.

edited January 2017
    I've added a video in case anyone here is struggling with the bucks cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4xhd10CoXk

• gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Thank you for this list, it's so convenient!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Hey, @TwistedMexican ! Under "Free Vampire Power Points" you've got stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1593 which is actually the Max Vampire Rank. What the cheat just for those 2 power points?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TinkerbellLoverTinkerbellLover Posts: 32 Member
    Thank you for this! :)
    Hey, @TwistedMexican ! Under "Free Vampire Power Points" you've got stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1593 which is actually the Max Vampire Rank. What the cheat just for those 2 power points?

There isn't a direct cheat for it but you can do this if you don't want to increase your rank (keep in mind you have to increase to unlock better rewards though)

Assuming you're a rank 1 vampire, you can use this to get points and stay rank 1.

enter this:
    stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 30

Then enter this:
    stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 3

Repeat until content with reward points.

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Vampire Cheat List

cheatsbest.com/index.php/pc/t-pc/755-the-sims-4-vampires-pc

Cheats to game (Help Video) The Sims 4: Vampires (PC)

https://youtu.be/tify893jreA
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• BanS4eeBanS4ee Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Twisted, is their away to set your Vamp as Master then remove the perk points you get from the XP cheat?
  • Crebbin75Crebbin75 Posts: 2 New Member
    I cant get bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 799674444929237164 false to work.
    testingcheats is on
  • Crebbin75Crebbin75 Posts: 2 New Member
    Never mind my last.
    it was a problem with the game.
    New game started, and working perfectly
  • RavensHrtRavensHrt Posts: 155 Member
    edited March 2017
    @TwistedMexican Both of my Grand Master vampires always fly as bats now but have not chosen that as one of their powers. Any way to fix it? I have tried applying bucks.unlock_perk BatForm false 40961 339464620676682388 (male id is 339464620676682387) but this does not work. I used your cheats to reset both abilities and weaknesses. Then applied new ones. When i reopen their power panel, they take bat form on although I did not give it to them. They continue to fly everywhere as bats and it is the only option they have to go anywhere. Just a side note, it did not start happening until they were visited by another vampire family who have those traits. I also tried repairing the game but that didn't change anything. No Mods, NoCC in my games.

Update on wife: Cheats worked to reset her finally on day 2, she now walks. Cheats did not work for the husband.

Update: I've spent several days trying to figure this out, still no luck. I've made this Sim normal, then made him vampire again. removed all his powers, removed all his weaknesses, made him human again, logged out of game and restarted, reset him so many times but nothing works. Everytime I make him a vampire he retains all his points and still even without giving him any powers he flies as bat and has no option to 'go here' or walk, just fly as bat. I've left him with zero abilities and zero weaknesses for now, hoping an update will come that can fix it. His wife had same problem but the 'cheats' worked when I reset her. I suppose I'll leave him as a human for now. Is there a way to take away all his points? He has 74, he must think he is super vampbat. I may have to resort to completely redoing this family, they have a toddler now and hate to lose them but it may be my only option.
    Post edited by RavensHrt on
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
    ravenshrt_gamepack_zpscyv4apsz.png
  • silly_person_123silly_person_123 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm trying the bucks.lock_all_for_bucks_type 40962 cheat and it's not working. It worked for my one sim but not the other. I'm typing it right. I tried adding true instead of false. I tried with and without the sims ID. What I'm putting in exactly is this:

bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 74596695726887002 false

Figured I'd ask to see if I can get help
  • silly_person_123silly_person_123 Posts: 3 New Member
    Okay so I got it to work but new question...apparently with my female sim I turned off all weaknesses bug so don't remember how. Does anyone know how to do that?
  • kam16168kam16168 Posts: 1 New Member
    I used the cheat to reset my powers so I would be refunded the points. Instead it took all my powers never gave me my points and left me with all my weaknesses.
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    The problem is leave off that false at the end, just put the sim ID and hit enter
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y