Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Medieval

Are they ever going to get the sims medieval up in running again? I've never played this game and I want to so bad. So I went to origin and purchased the game but when I went to download and install the game and it asked for my code I typed it in and it did not work. I thought it was because I had a Mac but it wasn't. So I contacted origin and they said that the server is not with them no more. So they gave me my money back. I want to play it so bad so I'm wondering if they are going to fix it so I can play the game.

Comments

• momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Haven't played in about a year but it loaded and played fine then. Also I noticed recently there is a new patch out for it and it was never online so don't understand the need for a server.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    momboqueen wrote: »
    Haven't played in about a year but it loaded and played fine then. Also I noticed recently there is a new patch out for it and it was never online so don't understand the need for a server.

See I was confused too. I really want to play it but I don't know how. :(
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I purchased this online through Origin last November, downloaded, installed and played it no problem.

You ought to be able to go through Origin to register your copy, and then download / install the current version.