Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I built this last year & now we will soon have vampires...

Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello all!

So last year I built the house that was used by the Cullens in the Twilight films, and I'm very proud of how it came out :smiley: I uploaded it to the gallery and (I admit) was a little disappointed by the lack of response I got (which no doubt wasn't helped by all the trees infront of the house on the main picture, haha) :blush: So I thought, since we will be getting Vampire's very very soon, I will do a little bit of advertising :lol: (If you don't mind...) Please take a look, even if you dislike Twilight (I myself aren't that keen, i just love the house and Edward, tbh, haha)

Ok, so first some pics of the real life house -
ztcflz.png
3fqwy.png
2rfzvpz.png
120jau1.png

And the real life house floor plan (2nd floor) -
28bsm0z.png

Now, my Sims 4 version (I did a mixture of real life house, the house in the films and also how they describe the house in the books, due to pictures online looking different (going by screenshots from the movie for instance, compared to online pictures of the house in real life))
xcu2k3.jpg
f3hvn9.jpg
mjw9dc.jpg
2h2f39g.jpg
1z1xxtj.jpg
11m9e04.jpg

Link to my Gallery - https://www.thesims.com/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Circle77Hope&max=50&maxis=false

I would love for you guys to take a look at it ingame :wink::lol:

Thank you for taking some time out of your day/night to look at this, i appreciate it!
My Sim, living her best life...
pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
#RagsToRiches

Comments