Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LillaGrisen's "Thank you"-thread

124...Next

Comments

• Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    :) You're totally welcome! I haven't used any of the futuristic stuff yet myself. Nor adventured to ITF nor Lunar Lakes. Now that I have a pc that *can* play the game without fainting I'm definitely gonna check it out!
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited May 2017
    The thank you-list is getting so long! :astonished: Thank you so much!

Thanks to @Kylieb191 and @lauravonawesome who gifted me pieces from the Jet Set Elders! You got the CYS down to 15 sp, so I now own the entire set! :mrgreen:

Thank you, @MidnightAura, for the table from the Jazz Age Living Room! :smiley: I'm pleased to say... I now own that set as well!

@Jude525 Thank you for the telescope with the funny legs. I must confess... Since your gift I've also become a proud owner of the Futureshock Loft Collection :joy:

And last, but definitely not least, a big thank you to @charlotteprice, not only for the items that has helped lower the CYS of various sets (including the Jazz Age Collection and the Futureshock Loft Collection), but for the incredibly generous gift of a certain set of vehicles! Can't wait to try out that scooter, it's so cute! :blush:

...I didn't miss anyone, did I?
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! Love the scooter too!
    People here are simply too kind!

Thank you, @Kylieb191, for the shoes! :smiley: I'm sure they will look fabulous!

@Nomiko13 Thank you so much for the gifts! Gifts! I really like the look of the futuristic dress; let's just hope it's just a lovely in-game!

@lauravonawesome I said it before in the GD, but I'll say it again. I adore the toddler clothes. Toddlers and elders are in my opinion the most neglected life-stages. Thank you for giving my sim-toddlers a bit more variety in life! :wink:

@Dusty_Boots You have absolutely outdone yourself! A world? A world?! I don't even know what to say! Thank you! Thank you so incredibly, fantastically, awesomely, supremely and immensely much! (see, you gave me such a shock I can now only ramble words! :joy:) :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @ajaxpost Thank you for the two gifts, even though I haven't posted much around the forums! They each helped out quite a bit with their own CYS, and yes, Collectionne Stäncké is really stylish! I really have no idea why I still don't have it :lol:

@lauravonawesome Three gifts?! You're making me blush! :relaxed: Thank you so much, not only for the lovely gifts but also for reduced CYS on the Jet Set Teen and Collectionne Stäncké! :smiley:

@Nomiko13 Thank you for the Relaxed Sweater Teen. I really like the look of it and hope to use it soon in my current game :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@TrevorJ You don't have to apologise for gifting me something "cheaper"! 25 sp is still five ads that need to appear, be watched and pay out, and honestly, I haven't even gotten that much myself for the last couple of weeks (I've probably missed out on somewhere between 600-700 sp because of this "ads won't pay out"-thing). On a more positive note I can tell you that I actually got to use your gift quite a bit in my current game, and man, did an elder ever look as classy as my sim? I'd post a pic, but... Well, let's just say he was an unfortunate elderly sim with a frail heart :confused: But thank you, @TrevorJ, for making him look so cool during his last days on the Sims equivalent of Earth! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    You're very welcome <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    You are very welcome & I hope your Sims enjoy the presents :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    @Nomiko13 I just thought I'd thank you for the generous gift. The Summer Shell Teen got my Jet Set Teen CYS down to 15 sp, so that's another set I can cross off my checklist :wink:
    Oh, and speaking of crossing things off your list, congratulations on the obscene amounts of sp you've been getting! :lol: Hopefully it will cover the rest of the membership fee of the "I own the Store"-club :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    You're very welcome! And thank you! I know for sure I have enough to snag the remaining of sets/individual items I have yet to own. It just comes down to waiting for the items to pop up in the DD's.

:)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    @scillakees Three gifts? Aw, your making me blush! :blush: Thank you so much! I especially like the Danger Darling-outfit, though unfortunately I probably won't make use of it any time soon as I haven't had much energy to play any game lately. At least I can take a break from TS3 knowing that my female YA/A sims will look dashing once I get back into it! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited June 2017
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the gifts! Thanks to you I finally manged to get the Collectionne Stäncké set!

Seeing the amount of gifting you seem to have done over at the GD, I assume you had quite the stash of sp. I hope you make sure to use it a bit sparsely until this ad-drought comes to an end (of course, that also requires that it does come to an end, as well you being affected by it - if you haven't been affected by it that's great! :smiley:). I'm sure you've brightened a lot of simmers' days just these past 24 hours, and I would love to see you be able to continue doing just that :blush:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    You are very welcome, glad you were able to get the set!

As for sp's, I buy more points than I farm. When the ads are good, I run with them. Unfortunately, they don't pay most of the time. What can I say, I love this game and it brightens my day to bring smiles to faces of those who love the game too <3
    @charlotteprice Thanks for reminding me to update my WL :joy: It had like thirteen items or something left when you were done violating it this time. :scream::sweat_smile:

And thank you so much for the gifts as well. It was really unexpected, but I'm still really grateful for them (all five of them. As generous as always!). Thank you so much :smile:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Late, but you are very welcome :D
    edited January 2018
    Well, I realise this six months late (:sweat_smile:), but thank you @lauravonawesome for the dress from Fifth Avenue Fashions! I haven't really read much in the forums the last couple of months, but I hope you have been doing well in your recovery :smile:

@FairyGodMother As I can't really see the messages on the Store anymore and I really can't remember if I thanked you for your latest gifts, I thought I'd thank you, if not for the latest gifts then for all the gifts you've sent me. You really are a fairy godmother! :blush:
    Don't worry about it ;)