Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Vampire Back Storyline

I'm very excited about the vampire pack coming out 24th plus its my birthday. I have been looking for good vampire stories and watching The Vampire Diaries for inspiration for my vampires back story. But I was wondering if any of you have a back story for your vampire's yet?

Comments

• PuffpglitternosePuffpglitternose Posts: 39 Member
    I do. So when the game first came out I had created a bunch of some friends of mine and started playing with their househould. So out of the 8 friends I made only one of my Sim friends made it. Lol so I maxed out many skills of hers and had her have tons of kids so now she has a long lineage in my game that I still play with today. Well my friend who that sim is based off of wanted her in her game so I uploaded her to the gallery and my friend had been playing herself in her game. Lol its really cool. Anyway, when the vampire game pack comes out, I plan on having my friend upload that sim I created of her to the gallery again so I can put her in my game as a part of a "Supernatural Council" who will be immortal (yay!) And try to have as much money and power overy my whole sim world. I even have a few other Sims that I've added to the Council who will be vampires until another supernatural is introduced into the game.
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    Miria used to be a timid peasant girl who herded sheep, but when young nobles hurt her, she begged the Goddess of Darkness grant her the gift of immortality so she could get her vengeance. She took herself a new name, Porfyria, and has been a vampire ever since.

Soon after receiving the Dark Gift, she met Morbandos, a master vampire Scholar, who had asked Goddess of Darkness to turn him into a Vampire out of academical curiosity and because he had uncurable purple plague. Porfyria and Morbandos are planning together to create a Vampire Coven, though they have very different ideas what potential joiners should be like.
  • dreamergrl84dreamergrl84 Posts: 84 Member
    @Puffpglitternose and @Obscurus those are both very interesting storylines. Thanks for sharing. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to do but when I do I will post it.
  • PuffpglitternosePuffpglitternose Posts: 39 Member
    Can't wait to see what it will be. :)
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    The vampire in my story is actually a rival to the father of two of my main sims whom are werewolves. This story will be a prequel of the two rivals as teens competing for the love of the girl who ended up leaving the werewolf and their 2 sons (main sims) for the vampire. I'll be playing both perspectives which should be interesting.
  • DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    I have many ideas, but here is one: going to turn my simself into a vampire then create my boss as a sim and make him clean my house :D
  • phantom121294phantom121294 Posts: 151 Member
    edited January 2017
    My current sim is a doctor who extremely smart but very anti-social. Lives in an upscale cliffhanger high-rise in uptown. He works when he wants and the rest of the times he's either playing basketball or listing to music and drinking while looking at the nightlife of the city.

One day at work he gets a patient with several symptoms he can't figure out. A few days later the ER is filled with sims of mysterious bite marks, lost time, and lack of control over their own body. All the sims told my doctor that they had each visited (or been visited by a person from...) a place called forgotten hollow. The national sim regional registry had no mention of a forgotten hollow.

So my sim decided to investigate, he asked the patients for directions to the old town. When he got there he started questioning the local residents about the symptoms he witnessed in his hospital. The residents smiled and told him they knew nothing about it. The last resident at the top of the hill seemed intrigued by the young doctor and invited him in to chat. But really it wasn't a chat at all, it was an interview for a new "position" in town. My sim was unaware that this was an interview and the the resident in question was Vladislaus Straud the founder of forgotten hollow.

After speaking with the young doctor (my sim), vlad thought he would make an excellent apprentice (and an excellent addition to his collection in town). So he made a deal, he would give my sim the answers to how to cure his patients, in return my doctor would have to do a weird favor for vlad. He would have to take some plasma from vlad's veins and drink it. Very strange but it was the only way to get the answers he wanted.

So he did it, and likewise vlad pulled out an old leather tome covered in dust. He turned the pages and ripped one out, and handed it over with a smile. My sim returned to his penthouse with a herbal remedy to cure this strange disease. A few days later it seems that favor was not a favor at all. It was a ruse.

Vlad had no intention of ever letting my sim leave without the knowledge that he would be back, and that he would be much different than when he arrived the first time.

Anyways I think its a neat story and a perfect line up to start my run.
    Specs: i9-9900k, SLI 2080ti MSI SeaHawk EK X, 32g 3000hz Corsair RAM, 2TB M.2 Samsung SSD, EVGA 1600W. Custom loop done by myself with dual 560mm radiators.
    JOVa2Sn.jpg

• DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    This is my real back story: Old loner nosferatu lives under an abandoned church in the catacombs. All he does is play the organ in the church an goes hunting at night... until one day a man comes to the church and changes it all. The man somehow knows about the nosferatu and his powers and wants to become like him. After a while they become kind of friends and he agrees to turn him. After that the quiet little village is not the same anymore. The man who came to the church starts to turn others and makes himself followers who are eager to help him carry out his evil plan.... >:)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Daniel's back story is pretty long.
    His Story began in 1970.

Kieron Dior is a Supernatural Hunter, and he was out Hunting on his own, while his wife was home with the kids.
    When He came across a Vampire misting through Oasis Springs.

He followed her, into Forgotten Grotto. where unknowingly to him, she was giving birth.
    When he caught up to her, She got into protective mother mode. Ultimately he killed her, but then he saw the baby.
    Kieron took the boy, brought him to his Secret Stronghold, where his family Has held Supernatural creatures and magical objects they've collected throughout the ages.

On His 16th Birthday Daniel managed to escape his prison temporarily. Kieron Let him go... only to recapture him 4 years later when He needs to borrow his power.

Kieron finds him Locking lips with Unknowing to him is a Sorceress.

So basically what's going to happen is I'm going to play that bit. Make Kieron a Merciless Hunter and have him raise a vampire in secret. and as Kieron's Kids grow older they'll torture Daniel. Well the daughter will love every second of it, the son not so much.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Natasja was born in ancient Serbia in the late 3rd century. Her family were farmers in a small town that had rebelled against Roman rule. One of the Generals - a Vampire - had grown weary of the people's rebellion and slaughter Natasja's father and his people for their defiance
    The General had intended on killing her fathers entire line as punishment but was overcome with greed when her saw Natasja for the dark haired beauty that she was. The General turned Natasja against her will into a creature of the night. Natasja sought revenge against The General leaving him to burn to ashes in the light of the sun.

Natasja slaughtered town after town unable to control her thirst and eventually found her way to Romania and lived with a coven until the early 5th century learning more about herself and mastering her Vampric Powers.

Natasja lived in many places throughout history and eventually settled in Forgotten Hollow where she intends to grow her reach in the Vampric world by growing a large coven of Vampires all descendants of her Bloodline.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    My crime lord/politician, Sebastian, will naturally turn into a noble vampire. He has maxed all the skills, completed nearly all the aspirations, and he just looks like a vampire haha.

He has two love interests, one has always been insane so she will have a Drusilla vampire vibe if I change her. I'd like to think she is a vampire out of time, unlike him.

The other is a social media star who I'm considering making a vampire slayer just to make things a bit more interesting between them.

Either that or I'll have his daughter be a vampire hunter even though her dad is a vampire noble type. Daddy issues! Haha

I plan on playing as Vlad in the beginning and having him adopt/turn Sebastian for all of his political and criminal ties.
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    Pasting here my post in the "vampire jobs" thread lol

"A self-employed writer, most likely, because it allows you to rake in a ton of money from Copyrights, stay indoors and remain incognito (since you can use a Pseudonym).

One particular thing that drives me to the writer career is the book of life. For now I plan on creating an evil vampire queen who is one of the most powerful her kind searching for a way to overcome death - in any of its forms - and become something close to a dark goddess. While researching, she discovers some ancient lore regarding the book of life, which could supposedly resurrect anyone whose soul was bound to it. The only issue was that the book was created by a noble lineage of ancient scribes, who found in their craft a particular usage for their own blood. Therefore, only their descendants could perform the task of recreating the artifact.

The lineage was lost in time, but, fortunately, tracing bloodlines isn't a hard thing for our vampire queen, and that is where my sim comes in: he's an orphan and secluded writer who descends from the book of life's lineage. The queen eventually tracks him down and disguises herself, getting closer and closer to our fellow writer, acting like the mother he never had.

She encourages him to keep honing his writing and watches his stellar ascension as a writer, both in fame and skill. However, even with such mastery, my sim was not yet able to unravel the scrolls she gave him containing the secret formula used to produce the book of life. The queen realizes he will need more than a lifetime to fulfill her desire, and decides to reveal her true nature and offer him eternal life. Inebriated with the prospect of immortality, he accepts the proposal. After his transformation, both move to Forgotten Hollow, where my sims learns about the ways of the vampires with his former protector, now maker and mother in different ways.

Centuries later, during a hunt, my sim meets a goup of human tourists who are casually lost in Forgotten Hollow. It didn't take long before the slaughter started, but something made him pity one of the mortals, and drop him still alive at a local hospital's door. He watches over his almost-victim during his recovery, delighted with the charming ways of the mortal - who somewhat reminded him of his former self.

The queen notices here pupil's strange behavior and discovers his newly-found obsession, which leaves her worried. If he chose to mate with the mortal, what would she become in his life? What interest would he have in binding the book to the soul of an ancient monster, when he could use it to preserve the life of a beloved one? And who could grant he'd be able to write more than one book, if centuries later he still wasn't able to start the first?

As the mortal recovers completely from the incident, he decides to leave Forgotten Hollow immediately, returning to his hometown. At this point, my sim was already addicted to him, and decides to depart along.

When the queen hears the of this, she begins to plot the mortal's demise through one of her minions. [gap in the story - haven't thought it through yet]. My sim eventually uncovers her evil feats and successfully stops her scheme.

Unable to risk destroying the one person who could grant her true immortality and her most beloved creature, the queen retreated to Forgotten Hollow, in order to elaborate other ways to obtain the book of life - but from now on, she'd have to do it forcefully.

My sim disguises himself and begins living with his human lover, and after a while they both decide to have a child through surrogacy, thus continuing my sim's ancient lineage and generating a new potential target for the queen."
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    I'm not playing a vampire right from the start. I'll have to befriend one first. The sim I'm playing at the moment is a writer, so I guess I'll use that as an excuse to go meet supernaturals and learn some of their lore, to use in her novels.

But I had another vampire sim in TS3 which went into a hibernation chamber from Into the Future.
    Maybe it's time I wake her up.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm not sure what back story I'll use.

I might resurrect my Movotti, Count of Monte Vista idea... Hmm Movotti, Count of Windenburg?
    There's an idea, when a witch turned him into the monster, the townsfolk destroyed his home (the ruins), and chased him into the mountains, where he built a new home (Forgotten Hollow). Turning other outcasts, building an army of sorts, he is planning his revenge on the people of Windenburg, and to retake his home... or find a new one. A nice house, in which to have some dance parties.

BlueOvale wrote: »
    I'm not playing a vampire right from the start. I'll have to befriend one first. The sim I'm playing at the moment is a writer
    That sounds a bit interview with a vampire.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I've more or less decided on Lunia Hallow (Lucy before she got vamped)
    01-17-17_9-51-12AM.png
    This is a placeholder of Lunia (Lucy) I need the vamp pack to do eyes, skin details, hair etc.
    These are her parents

GilesHallow.jpg
    Giles Hallow

edithhallow.jpg
    Edith Hallow

and her sister
    maryhallow.jpg
    Mary Hallow.

and this is a copy of her bio
    Lunia Was the second daughter of a farmer, Giles Hallow, and was born plain old Lucy Hallow. She led an outdoorsy, busy life until a chance meeting with Sir William De Courcey. A notoriously private, but very rich landowner. When her father's farm hit a rough patch Lunia sold herself to Sir William to secure funds to help out her family.

On Sir William's estate it became apparent that she was merely a plaything of his, his wife Charlotte endured. One evening, whilst she was out walking she chanced upon a handsome stranger who persuaded her she only had to do one thing to get her revenge on the De Courcey's. She let him bite her and fell into a dead faint.

When she awoke she felt different. Powerful but so very hungry. The daylight burnt her now pale skin so she waited until the cover of darkness and then descended on De Courcey and his wife making them beg for their lives before drinking her fill and working her way through the servants too.

From that day forward she has gone by the name Lunia and has formed no attachments to other sims, mortal or otherwise. Taking just what she needs to get by, reveling in a life where she is beholden to no one. These days she's settled in Forgotten Hollow, slowly building herself a home (or getting minions to do it) whilst she checks out the local nightlife. She has her fair share of victims overnight guests, but there's no-one special..yet!

from the Hallow Plum Tree I've started. No pics of her yet because she isn't finished and the family pics have been uploaded grey because they're long dead. I'm going to try and write a bit more of a bio for all people added to the tree, it's nice to look back on.

• AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member
    I will do something like Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodline game,
    A secret society of vampires who can not reveal themselves to humans and depending on the vampire who transformed you, the powers / appearance changes
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2017
    Gregor Rossi was born and raised in Italy, but was cast out of his family when it was discovered that he was the product of a one night stand between his opera singer mother (who died while giving birth to him) and a vampire she met while on tour in Transylvania (the garlic allergy should have been a dead giveaway). Gregor found his way to Forgotten Hollow and set about pursuing a painting career to follow in the footsteps of his "father", but the Italian blood runs deep and hot, so he develops the Serial Romantic aspiration and sets about to woo (and Woohoo) the region, quenching his thirst from his human targets.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited January 2017
    Jacques Villareal will go looking for his dad - and finds out he's Vlad. Then he'll move in with Vlad and bring Luna and Max.

(Hugo will stay in the large house back in Winedenburg- he's a criminal thug who really loves cooking for his mafia friends. He's also engaged to Angela Pleasant, who isn't as sweet as she thinks she is.)

The townie siblings: I think the girl vampire will date Alexander Goth and turn him. Alexander will get the family vampire aspiration. Luna will "betray" her noble family by being a "good" (eating fruit) vampire and dating the guy.

Max will have a lot of fun with his new powers.
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    edited January 2017
    [Okay, I got writing and this got longer and more detailed than I'd planned. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable read though, so I'm posting it as-is.]

One of my favorite Sims from TS3 was my vampire, Violet LeFleur. She was born back in 1170 in France, in or within the general vicinity of Marseille. (As SimFrance was a place in TS3.) As the daughter of a minor noble, she was one of those fortunate enough to be somewhat educated and literate and was both intelligent and creative. Violet was a thoughtful child, who could be rather serious at times. Her mother saw that she was well-schooled in etiquette, and she grew to be a very proper, yet very graceful girl. With fair skin, black hair and violet eyes, she was also growing up to be quite beautiful.

Freedom of choice, however, was not to be one of her privileges in her younger life. Violet found herself in an arranged betrothal to a nobleman eleven years her senior -- a widower without an heir. It was fairly typical for the time -- a marriage meant to strengthen both family lines and curry favor with a higher-ranked lord. She was married as planned (still fairly young, but not unusually so for that day and age) and was soon pregnant with her first child. Tragedy struck, however, and she lost that first child, a girl she posthumously named Joie. Her second pregnancy, about a year and-a-half later, went without complication and she delivered a healthy baby boy, Michel, fulfilling her duty as Lady of the house.

All in all, her husband Symon was a good man who treated her kindly and though she never really 'fell in love,' she grew to like him well enough. Her son became the real love of her life, and she devoted herself to his care and upbringing. Violet was happy then, and would've been content to spend her life raising and teaching her son, but her future lay along other paths. Little Michel was only three years old when a new force entered Violet's life.

Estienne was a handsome young man, (apparently) of a similar age with Violet. He too was a young noble, a distant cousin of Symon's, who spent the summer at their estate. While Violet found Estienne handsome enough and enjoyed his company, she had no intentions of becoming anything more than friends with this newfound cousin -- she was devoted to her family and wanted to do nothing that might jeopardize that. Estienne, however, had other ideas.

Violet, still a young adult herself, had grown into a stunning beauty, and Estienne was immediately taken with her. For her own part, Violet was not ignorant of the young lord's attention, but she always seemed to know just the right way to turn away, divert attention, or politely decline when it seemed Estienne's interest was growing a little too intense. This frustrated the young lord, but it also seemed to heighten his interest, building his desire for that one beautiful thing that he just couldn't have.

It was halfway through the summer when the dreams began. Violet would wake in the morning feeling tired as if she'd hardly slept, and strangely drained of energy. Some nights she had vague memories of dreams -- passionate dreams where she was in the arms of a man she couldn't quite remember, but couldn't ever forget. Finally one night she woke in the middle of the night -- not in her own room at all. Estienne was cradling her and she pulled away as soon as she came to her senses enough to realize, then took in her situation. She felt strange, hungry, and there was blood dribbling down from her face, her chin. She looked around frantically, but seemed unhurt.

Estienne explained then, what he was, and what he'd done. Violet was horrified, furious, terrified. Estienne tried to assure her that everything would be alright, he seemed to think she'd come around, that she'd realize what a gift he'd given her and they'd spend their lives together. Violet was not convinced. She just wanted to go back to her family, her son -- but how could she? Now that she was this . . . this monster. What if she couldn't control herself, what if she hurt Michel?

Violet penned a note to Michel and Symon -- she couldn't tell them all of the truth about what she'd become, but she told them she loved them but she had to go -- then she fled. At first, she kept company with Estienne, just long enough to learn how to survive in this new life. At times, Violet thought of just ending it all, staying up, watching the sunrise and letting the sun burn away this loathsome life she'd been given. It was Estienne who convinced her otherwise, after a fashion.

Seeing Violet plummet into depression and self-loathing, he suggested one night that he could go back and turn Michel, so that they might live together -- she'd have her son and a family again. Violet went into an absolute rage and forbid him from ever touching her family. She vowed that night that if he ever did anything to Michel she'd end him. When she felt she knew enough to survive on her own, she fled from Estienne, with one thought, one purpose to drive her existence: She couldn't be there for Michel the way she wanted to, the way she -should,- as his mother. But she'd learn how to move unseen and use these new powers and she'd watch over her son, protecting him from Estienne or any others who might seek to do him harm.

So the years passed and Violet honed her skills, trying to do as little harm as she could, and she watched her boy grow, acting as a silent guardian angel all the while. There wasn't really a lot of trouble, but if and when anyone did threaten Michel and Symon, those people tended to experience a turn of very ill luck. One corrupt noble who persisted on even after being beset with troubles simply disappeared. (It was, most people agreed when looking back, a fortuitous thing for most, as the noble had been ruining the lives of others from some time.)

In time, Michel grew to a man and took a wife, had a family of his own. Violet began to look to building a life of her own. She let that intelligence and creativity she'd always had in her youth come out, explored the arts, learned more. Eventually she moved to Paris and took up sculpting. It was still hard, always living in the shadows, but she found joy in her art. Of course, she still loved her family and still kept an eye on them all. She checked on Michel's family, and his childrens' and all of theirs' -- she wasn't as ever-watchful as she was with her son, but Violet made sure to keep abreast of her descendants' lives and be that guardian angel when needed.

Centuries later, it was actually her family that led her to Willow Creek. Her granddaughter-many-times-removed, Gabrielle had married and moved there with her new husband, Etienne. It wasn't that uncommon a name in France -- probably just coincidence -- but . . . well, she was due for a change of scenery anyway.

[There's a lot more that happened over the 8 centuries in-between her being turned and her move to Willow Creek, but that's something to be explored later.]
    Post edited by Ayradyss on
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    @Ayradyss That's awesome. I really enjoyed reading that.
  • SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    Don't need one, plan on being turned into a vamp rather than creating one
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • itscarolinaitscarolina Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm so excited that I made a new sim living in the city becoming a big social media person until she falls inlove with a mysterious person and turns into a vampire that she leaves her old life behind to follow her love (ino the vampire world of course)
    I'll probably make a more dynamic sim with a more complex background later haha but so far that's all I got :)
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Yep, right here:
    https://humanowitzlegacy.tumblr.com/post/155884386214/brian-the-vampire-slayer-part-1
    https://humanowitzlegacy.tumblr.com/post/155890760726/brian-the-vampire-slayer-part-2

The short version: the Goth family are descended from the royal family of Windenburg, the kingdom of which was brought to ruin by the first vampire, who was the king's half-brother who made a bargain with the Grim Reaper and then tried to weasel out of it.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I just started a new sim who is rich thanks to some money he inherited from his now deceased parents. He lives in a penthouse in San Myshuno and is working on becoming a doctor between romancing all the ladies around the city. Anyway, his romancing ways catch up to him when he meets a hot vampress who doesn't take too kindly to being another notch in his bedpost. Angry, she drains him of his plasma until he reaches the brink of death and leaves him for dead.

Mystified with her power, he falls in love with her and the idea of being a vampire and begs her to turn him. She agrees but on only one condition. He must face his commitment issues and become her lover for the rest of eternity.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    I've been thinking about making a vampire girl and change her relationship status so she's Bella Goth's sister, then move her to that small lot in Forgotten Hollow, she'll probably meet and move in with Vlad as her "apprentice" or with the modern vamp siblings. I'll see what I do when it gets released. ;)