Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anklets

Apologies if this has been suggested a time or two already; not gonna lie I'm far too lazy to
read through all the old threads to see if it's been mentioned, haha!

I would love if anklets could be added into the accessories! Perhaps they could be lumped in
with bracelets~ There have been a few times here and there when I'm creating a Sim and their
legs just look bare, or like they're missing something. I think anklets would just be a nice little
touch to add! :smiley:
de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been suggested a time or two already; not gonna lie I'm far too lazy to
    read through all the old threads to see if it's been mentioned, haha!

I would love if anklets could be added into the accessories! Perhaps they could be lumped in
    with bracelets~ There have been a few times here and there when I'm creating a Sim and their
    legs just look bare, or like they're missing something. I think anklets would just be a nice little
    touch to add! :smiley:

it's annoying I can't make 100% accurate Esmerlda without anklets
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Lol this just made me think of house arrest anklets. Can we add those too? :p
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    Lol this just made me think of house arrest anklets. Can we add those too? :p

we're talking like on her:
    latest?cb=20151209230657
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    we're talking like on her:

Lol, I know. Im joking.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.