Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something I Love!

KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
My little toddler Ashlyn shows a *clear* preference for her father (who's also family orientated, so maybe that's why). I love that she has preferences and that she's totally a daddy's girl. She goes out of her way to make Mom's life horrible, but she's an angel when dad's around.

These little guys have so much personality, and I love it!!

Comments

• amiebabes_oxamiebabes_ox Posts: 14 New Member
    I was just thinking exactly the same.
    I have made my real family, and my daughter is very much a daddys girl in real life and also makes my life hell, just like she does on the sims.
    I'm so pleased at how well they have done them and made the little toddler hormones so realistic!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    My little toddler Ashlyn shows a *clear* preference for her father (who's also family orientated, so maybe that's why). I love that she has preferences and that she's totally a daddy's girl. She goes out of her way to make Mom's life horrible, but she's an angel when dad's around.

Working it already, is she? LOL That's so true to life. Wonderful job on the toddlers, EA. It was well-worth the wait!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member

Working it already, is she? LOL That's so true to life. Wonderful job on the toddlers, EA. It was well-worth the wait!

Now they just need to do the same thing - whatever kind of dark magic they used - to all other lifestages. Seperately. So that each age behaves differently. Always depending on their traits as well.

And this toddler preference thing seems to be kind of like the left-/righthandedness: You can only observe it in the game, it will never be "officially" told you anywhere but it does exist and is a cool little detail.
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

Haha she really is. She steals all dad's attention away from mom!

Now they just need to do the same thing - whatever kind of dark magic they used - to all other lifestages. Seperately. So that each age behaves differently. Always depending on their traits as well.

And this toddler preference thing seems to be kind of like the left-/righthandedness: You can only observe it in the game, it will never be "officially" told you anywhere but it does exist and is a cool little detail.

Definitely. If all other life stages were as fleshed out as toddlers, this would definitely be my favorite sims game.

And you're absolutely right. I love these subtle preferences they've put in!
    I was just thinking exactly the same.
    I have made my real family, and my daughter is very much a daddys girl in real life and also makes my life plum, just like she does on the sims.
    I'm so pleased at how well they have done them and made the little toddler hormones so realistic!

Aww that's adorable!! And same here-they really feel like people, not just pixles.