Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leave the toddlers alone for 5 seconds, please!

My sims constantly flock around the toddlers, constantly checking up on them, picking them up from their high chairs (despite me planning to give them food in a few minutes), placing them in the high chairs (despite them not needing food OR a drink) and watching them. I understand that toddlers do need a lot of attention but surely they can be left in their high chairs for about 10 minutes untill dinner is ready. It's really unneccessary for sims to pick them up and place them down somewhere else and the constant checking up on them is needless as well since I'm keeping a watchful eye on their needs myself, no need for my sims to do that. I mean it would be okay if the sims had nothing better to do but if everyone's priority during a birthday is to pick up and put down toddlers then that's kind of too much. It even went so far that I had to turn off the autonomy to get sims to even remotely be interested in what's going on apart from the toddlers. The thing is, while they're putting them in high chairs or removing them or checking up on them they never have the idea to actually talk or socialize with them. It seems like the toddler's needs is every sim's first priority even when the needs are pretty much full.

Generally I just want them to do something else apart from picking up / putting down and checking up on toddlers. This is a real issue for me and I think the autonomy / frequency of these actions need to be turned down a notch or two.

I also think it's bad that my sims give the toddlers crappy quick meals when there's excellent stuff in the fridge that they could eat instead.
CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
Taking a break from the sims for a while!

Comments