Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did they add the make toast interaction with the patch?

I know it was in Get Together but I've never had it show up in the list of friendly interactions until now. I've also seen it on one of the vampire commercials, so maybe that's where it came from.

Comments

• sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    Hm?? What is this ?!
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Giving a toast has been in base game I think. It's just a rare and I think a bit hard to do. Haven't tried pulling it off myself.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I know it was in Get Together but I've never had it show up in the list of friendly interactions until now. I've also seen it on one of the vampire commercials, so maybe that's where it came from.

What was happening when you had it show up? I've never gotten it show up before.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Giving a toast has been in base game I think. It's just a rare and I think a bit hard to do. Haven't tried pulling it off myself.

She's talking about the interaction they do with the mugs as a club or group. It was in one of the Windenburg Trailers. No it wasn't patched in but I was able to pull it off when two were sitting on the sofa or at a table.
    edited January 2017

What was happening when you had it show up? I've never gotten it show up before.

You have to be sitting down together.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member

My sim did it while standing up and hanging out with her girlfriend in the kitchen. I'll check to see if a mod possibly unlocked it.

My sim did it while standing up and hanging out with her girlfriend in the kitchen. I'll check to see if a mod possibly unlocked it.

Oh I thought it was sitting down maybe it was standing up.
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I think this interaction has been in the game since release, but it's pretty notorious for being finicky. It seems they may have tweaked it at some point since it's been way easier for me to access lately. I've seen the option while sims are standing (I don't think I've ever seen the option while sims are sitting), both holding drinks, and conversing. I'm not sure whether or not it's accessible outside of a social event, though.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    klestrella wrote: »
    I think this interaction has been in the game since release, but it's pretty notorious for being finicky. It seems they may have tweaked it at some point since it's been way easier for me to access lately. I've seen the option while sims are standing (I don't think I've ever seen the option while sims are sitting), both holding drinks, and conversing. I'm not sure whether or not it's accessible outside of a social event, though.

Yep they were both holding a glass of water in their hands when it showed up. It was kinda nice because she got to toast to their new relationship. :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member

You have to be sitting down together.

No, they can be standing too. As long as one sim has a glass/mug, you can direct that sim to make a toast.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    klestrella wrote: »

Yep they were both holding a glass of water in their hands when it showed up. It was kinda nice because she got to toast to their new relationship. :)

Yeah, it's really a cute little feature. I'm such a fan of the little details in the game. Now this makes me wonder if you can get multiple sims to toast while in a group conversation? Does anybody know?