The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Snow White & Seven Dwarves (Toddler Challenge by Rawla)

Comments

• misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    2 more days of insanity up! Well, not as much insanity. The dwarves are starting to be able to do a little more on their own :)

Chapter 2
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,354 Member
    2 more days of insanity up! Well, not as much insanity. The dwarves are starting to be able to do a little more on their own :)

Chapter 2

I love the pictures you share! You are doing well. <3
    DecadesBanner1899.png

Rawla wrote: »

I love the pictures you share! You are doing well. <3

Thank you :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 12,198 Member
    @misfit091376, nice pictures!

I'm working on a house for this, but haven't started the challenge yet.
    illusie wrote: »
    @misfit091376, nice pictures!

I'm working on a house for this, but haven't started the challenge yet.

I can't wait to see it! It's going to be so cute, I'm sure. :smiley:
    DecadesBanner1899.png

@illusie Thank you! I can't wait to see your house and challenge :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 12,198 Member
    Thank you @Rawla and @misfit091376. Before I start this challenge I want to complete house 5 of the drifter challenge.
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Oh this looks really cute! I'll have to try this sometime!
    Oh this looks really cute! I'll have to try this sometime!

Thank you. I hope you do. :blush:
    DecadesBanner1899.png

edited January 2017
    I've made the 1st post a little bit more 'fun' to look at. I hope you all like it. I was inspired to add the banners by @Erica87 and her work on another thread with them. Thank you Erica87 for giving me permission to use your banners as a template. You're awesome!

Edit to add: I wanted the main header picture to be a scene in the Sims 4 itself but I'm not that self-confident in my skills. So until I can be satisfied with something, I hope you like what I placed there instead.

Edited again: *New* I've added another (optional) goal. One I think you all might have fun with. :smiley:
    Post edited by Rawla on
    DecadesBanner1899.png

• SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    I think I'm going to add another dimension of difficultly by controlling only my Snow White sim... because I'm cray-cray like that. XD
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
    SuzieSocks wrote: »
    I think I'm going to add another dimension of difficultly by controlling only my Snow White sim... because I'm cray-cray like that. XD

Haha You are very brave! I don't think I could do that. I can't wait to see how that goes. :smiley:
    <3 LOVE this image <3
    7dwarvesbanner_zpsczvgilf4.png

I thought it was super cute. I could not resist! :smiley:
    DecadesBanner1899.png

• SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    Put together my Challenge household. I forgot to take caps of the toddlers in CAS, but I wanted to go ahead and share my CAS shots of my Snow White.

Snow%20White.jpg
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
    I've made the 1st post a little bit more 'fun' to look at. I hope you all like it. I was inspired to add the banners by @Erica87 and her work on another thread with them. Thank you Erica87 for giving me permission to use your banners as a template. You're awesome!

Edit to add: I wanted the main header picture to be a scene in the Sims 4 itself but I'm not that self-confident in my skills. So until I can be satisfied with something, I hope you like what I placed there instead.

Edited again: *New* I've added another (optional) goal. One I think you all might have fun with. :smiley:

I love the edited post! And the new goal sounds awesome!
    SuzieSocks wrote: »

You are brave lol!! Annabell looks great!
    @SuzieSocks Annabell Winters looks great! I love that her shirt has a pic of snow white on it.

@misfit091376 I'm glad you love the new post. I had no idea how the new goal would go over. Your comment makes me very happy.
    DecadesBanner1899.png

@Rawla I think it would be fun to try to make them look like the dwarves. And see what everyone comes up with!
    @Rawla I think it would be fun to try to make them look like the dwarves. And see what everyone comes up with!

I think so too. I can't wait to see what players come up with. I'm rather excited to be honest. :smiley:

DecadesBanner1899.png

I think so too. I can't wait to see what players come up with. I'm rather excited to be honest. :smiley:

Me too!
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 360 Member
    Haha, this looks insane! A little too much for me. I'm afraid to have twins, even.
    Haha, this looks insane! A little too much for me. I'm afraid to have twins, even.

haha No worries at all. It can be pretty insane. Especially in the beginning. Feel free to lurk and comment as you wish. :smiley:
    DecadesBanner1899.png

• xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 404 Member
    edited January 2017
    This was a fun challenge. I don't understand your point system since I got +201 points counting 1 point per skill level per child.

It was a great diversion between house 005 ending and 006 beginning for the Drifter Challenge.

The insanity can be found here. I did it in just a couple of hours and just put it in one humongous post.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
    edited January 2017
    xoxJennxox wrote: »
    This was a fun challenge. I don't understand your point system since I got +201 points counting 1 point per skill level per child.

It was a great diversion between house 005 ending and 006 beginning for the Drifter Challenge.

The insanity can be found here. I did it in just a couple of hours and just put it in one humongous post.

I'll have to take a look at my point system again when my brain is working right. Thanks for the note. Also, congrats!! Have fun with 006!

Edit to add: I realized the mistake I made in the points. 23 skill points are possible for each of the toddlers, not all combined. That has now been fixed. You're link to your challenge experience will be posted. You did amazing
    Post edited by Rawla on
    DecadesBanner1899.png

@xoxJennxox - I included the tip about dancing in the tips area. I did not know that either. Nice!
    DecadesBanner1899.png

• xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 404 Member
    @Rawla Thanks so much! I will be adding the kids into the homeless population after I get them all to Adulthood (if I survive that long).

I really wish I had known about the dancing before the last hour of the game. That would have been a great way for them to have daily fun and attention.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016