Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attacked by bats/pregnancy

ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
I just read on Mod the Sims in the comment section for MC Command Center that Deaderpool found indications that Sims might be able to be attacked by vampire bats, resulting in pregnancy. Here's a quote:

"...apparently you can become pregnant with a vampire baby by being attacked by vampire bats...sorta like Alien Abduction except with vampires."

and a link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680&c=1&ht=0&page=698&pp=25#startcomment
(post #17447)

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh. My.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MysanMysan Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh my my my
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    That sounds intriguing
  • PapayaSkyPapayaSky Posts: 177 Member
    I could have sworn "consent" was the word of 2016. If this rumor is true, for shame, EA Games
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited January 2017
    Vqmm_f-maxage-0.gif
    First bats woohooing and now this
    I dunno how being attacked by a bat gets one pregnant but okay... I would understand if a bat bite/scratch would give you vampire powers or something

At least with aliens it makes sense
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member
    I just read on Mod the Sims in the comment section for MC Command Center that Deaderpool found indications that Sims might be able to be attacked by vampire bats, resulting in pregnancy. Here's a quote:

"...apparently you can become pregnant with a vampire baby by being attacked by vampire bats...sorta like Alien Abduction except with vampires."

and a link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680&c=1&ht=0&page=698&pp=25#startcomment
    (post #17447)

How i that even possible ?
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited January 2017
    PapayaSky wrote: »
    I could have sworn "consent" was the word of 2016. If this rumor is true, for shame, EA Games

I didn't know it was possible for a non-sapient animal to understand the concept of consent.

Also, it's possible this is the vampiric equivalent of "try for baby". The vamp turns into a swarm of bats, and the other Sim gets preggers. Nothing rapey about that.
    wJbomAo.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That sounds a little odd to me.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member

(post #17447)

Not sure how it will work, but apparently something was found in the code from the patch that indicated it. Maybe they can get pregnant from being bitten by a vampire bat?? It's all speculation at this point, though. Hopefully they'll show it during the live stream.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

(post #17447)

Worked for Zeus in all sorts of forms :/

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    I don't know if I should laugh or....
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Thats hilarious, I hope its true. :joy:
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Sounds hot!!1
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I think it's far more likely that if an already pregnant sim is bitten by a bat, the baby might turn vamp.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

(post #17447)

Leda and the swan comes to mind.

Makes me wonder about Loki... and Svaðilfari
    To explain for those who don't get it. Loki is male, but is also the mother of Sleipnir, via Svaðilfari, who is a horse.

There is a vast amount of mythology that involves strange pregnancies, so pregnancy via bat isn't all that weird.

For those who are worried about bats, just think, it could be much worse. Pregnancy by swarm of angry bees.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Plum if you go with Zeus, Athea came out of his head didn't she?

Maybe could be referring to bat woohoo between vampires? I dunno. I can't really think of any reference to such thing in vampire lore. Kinda wish I had my encyclopedia here (Yes, I actually have a reference book for vampires)...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • jlapaojlapao Posts: 69 Member
    I would try to believe they are attempting to return some of the previous weirdness of the series that was lost with TS3, but the inclusion of "plumality" (I think the word I'm trying to express is not allowed here) is a bit too much.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Now that sounds interesting to Me, Can not wait to find out when I get the new pack, :)
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    If ever being turned into a vampire requires being friends with one like in TS3, as there won't be many of them in the GP, it may be something hard to do. Having other ways to add a vampire to the family, and maybe having the possibility to do things that increase the risk of bat attacks, would be welcome. As long as it isn't completely imposed on the player of course.
    Movotti wrote: »

(post #17447)

Leda and the swan comes to mind.

Makes me wonder about Loki... and Svaðilfari
    To explain for those who don't get it. Loki is male, but is also the mother of Sleipnir, via Svaðilfari, who is a horse.

There is a vast amount of mythology that involves strange pregnancies, so pregnancy via bat isn't all that weird.

For those who are worried about bats, just think, it could be much worse. Pregnancy by swarm of angry bees.

The thing I love most about that story, is that after giving birth to an eight-legged horse he then proceeded to blow a raspberry at Heimdall as he led Sleipnir into Asgard.
    On the subject of strange pregnancies, and staying with Norse mythology, Loki's father Fárbauti, got Loki's mother Laufey pregnant by firing a lightning bolt at her.
  • ShampuruShampuru Posts: 90 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    On the subject of strange pregnancies, and staying with Norse mythology, Loki's father Fárbauti, got Loki's mother Laufey pregnant by firing a lightning bolt at her.

Now I'm picturing some kind of elemental being added in seasons. Your sims conceive them when struck by lightning. :D