Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

1505152535456...Next

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,821 Member
    When I follow my sims talking during conversation because I'm already memorize the gibbersh word mostly for the Male Voice #1
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,454 Member
    When you spend several hours to get the Sims 2 running on your pc (again - I installed an expansion and the game refused to work anymore), then you finally play some hours and have a decent amount of fun, and then the next day you return to Sims 3 and it feels like coming home.

(No hate on Sims 2, it´s a really good game, just not for me, I guess).
    For me, coming back to the sims 3 after playing the sims 4 for months makes me feel home. :D

• JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,454 Member
    edited July 3
    You hear a song playing in your Sim-world and like it. You take the time to find the song in the "Music" section of the "Options" menu and play it. More than once. Then you look up the title and the artist and play the video for the song. More than once.

I *might* be listening to it while I'm writing this post. :)

My hubby was watching a drama and I heard a song from the sims 3 indie channel in it. I shouted,”That song is from the sims 3!” He said I got addicted at..TS3.

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,813 Member
    When you are fine with fridges looking like this:

product-jpeg-500x500.png
    tumblr_mdjezdQLzO1rln0v1o1_500.gif
  • MR2021MR2021 Posts: 88 Member
    ... when you go to another room but, on arriving there, forgets what you were going to do and think that maybe God has just cancelled the action.
    "If any one faculty of our nature may be called more wonderful than the rest, I do think it is memory … The memory is sometimes so retentive, so serviceable, so obedient; at others, so bewildered and so weak; and at others again, so tyrannic, so beyond control!" Jane Austen, Mansfield Park