Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited March 2019
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    When you wonder if you're actually a Sim.

@DeafSimmer I guess if you think about God being in control... ;)

LOVE your Avatar and signature gif by the way. 👍 MLP:FIM rocks! :star:
    I take it Luna is your favorite pony? She's mine too. :blush: Fluttershy is my favorite of the Mane 6, with Rainbow Dash coming in second. :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    When you finally cave and buy Sims 4 cause it's less than 5 bucks, then immediately feel guilty cause you're cheating on Sims 3. :blush:

Been there, did that. :D

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    When you can not play the game for whatever reason, but visit the forum anyway!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    When you look at the time that you started your game (6 in the afternoon) and then next time you look at the clock... "Woah...it's 7:39 in the morning. Wut the????" Yeah...that might be a LITTLE too much Sims 3. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    When you're driving in the car with your 8 year old and she asks, "Mom, you know that kid in my class that I like?"
    "Yes."
    "Well, I think I just figured out some of his traits..."

and you chuckle, immediately thinking of the Sims traits and how they are discovered. :lol:

I swear that was the FIRST thing that came to mind when she said that! :joy:
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    I swear that was the FIRST thing that came to mind when she said that! :joy:
    And the second was that your child has acquired a real-life version of MasterController? ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @emorrill Maybe she told a good joke and found out that he has got a good sense of humour! A bad one will do that too.. :grin:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I've been searching for this thread but I forgot what it was called! I recently saw a man in the street wearing a shirt with broad black and white stripes, and for a moment I genuinely thought "Oh, look, a burglar".
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    When you write your sims names on your Christmas card list. :D
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    When it's the third time you set your alarm for the middle of the night so you can buy a cheap daily deal, then go back to sleep.

(maybe I should add "frugal" to my simself if I ever play with him again). :D
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you go away from your computer for a while while your sims are in CAS, and apologize to them when you come back. Because, you know, it must be boring for them just idling around...
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    A bit esoteric - When you eat kosher for passover and you feel like certain mod / EP was uninstalled from your life.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Avatarit - Yes that is a little esoteric, but you are not alone. I wish you hadn't put it quite that way though, but have to agree as here we are only 24 hours in and I feel like I've had enough matzah (unleavened bread) to last me for another year already. I envy our sims, they can eat the same things 2-3x/day every day for their entire lives and not mind, it's only we players who would find that distressing. :/

o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    edited April 2019
    igazor wrote: »
    @Avatarit - Yes that is a little esoteric, but you are not alone. I wish you hadn't put it quite that way though, but have to agree as here we are only 24 hours in and I feel like I've had enough matzah (unleavened bread) to last me for another year already. I envy our sims, they can eat the same things 2-3x/day every day for their entire lives and not mind, it's only we players who would find that distressing. :/

@igazor there are some foods I can eat few times a day (but not matzah :lol: )
    It's not just the food, it's also the dishes (we keep seperate set of dishes for the holiday) and I feel like my kitchen tells me "some objects could not be loaded and were replaced" :lol:

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited April 2019
    When you sit down to spend the whole day finally getting all your cc organized, and in the process of looking for pictures, end up spending the whole day downloading more cc.

I guess that's not specific to Sims 3 :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    When you ask persons you meet if they play sims to test out their character.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Or you download Store worlds just for the CAS/Build/Buy objects. Guilty.

Or you buy an Expansion Pack just for the build buy objects. That's how I ended up with Supernatural. I'm now glad I really wanted those build buy objects.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    When you sit down to spend the whole day finally getting all your cc organized, and in the process of looking for pictures, end up spending the whole day downloading more cc.

I guess that's not specific to Sims 3 :)

SO much truth to this! :lol:
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    You go through a friends' story blog and into her cc-list to grab some things she used in her story. Anyone hear of a simlit called Noble Doubt? It's amazing!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you are really annoyed about your fairies turning on the stereo all the time, because they want to dance, but you don´t remove the stereo, because they love their dancing so much...
    (I should propably get them those i-pod thingies, but the music notes coming out of their ears is kinda creepy...)
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Or you download Store worlds just for the CAS/Build/Buy objects. Guilty.

Or you buy an Expansion Pack just for the build buy objects. That's how I ended up with Supernatural. I'm now glad I really wanted those build buy objects.

Same. I did that for the IP CAS stuff. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    when this is your desktop background image ^
    [It's actually relaxing]
    edited May 2019
    When you need to describe yourself in an online profile and you think "OK the sims list of traits will help me"

:grimace:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top