Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited January 2019
    When you're dreaming one of your typically moderately weird dreams, nothing special, and you're walking around some random house, and you see a particularly small bedroom where one side of the double bed is unmade—yes, just the one side; the other is immaculate—and you glance around the room and think to yourself (still in dream logic), of course, that makes perfect sense. With the position of the furniture relative to the door, it's no wonder the bed hasn't been made. I bet everyone has massive routing issues trying to get over there.

When you really know you have a problem is when you remember the entire layout of the house not as it would exist in real life, but in the format it would take if you built it in-game.
  • SweetAndSaltySweetAndSalty Posts: 23 Member
    When you literally have a dream you're a sim
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you dream about the mailman having routing problems in your frontyard.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    When before planning your day, you think about what your plans for your sim family might be as soon as you wake up.
    When you watch the news and all you want to do is play Sims until there are better ones (meaning forever). Dang Brexit...

• HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    When you wish you had an inventory while moving out.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    When it's two o'clock in the morning, you don't need to wake up early and thinks of "playing another day".
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    When it's two o'clock in the morning, you don't need to wake up early and thinks of "playing another day".

This has been me many times. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Went online and thought that this picture on Bing was Roaring Heights and not Miami! :no_mouth:

50338251_10156073897376497_2253588714808672256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEj7bd3eco48Pf4YF587ziyn8Bz9uVuVooCsltg716eWyHBcx4r9LQvbuLd276cVXYRAf1L404slEdWi7juq29REsSZ8i7z14eFcs8WsNXOzA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=96d6c0cb5c30d36fd4f3061edaa744cd&oe=5CBE5202
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    When the exterminator asks you, if you have ever seen roaches in your office, and you immediately think of this:
    Screenshot-a2.jpg

(The guy seemed oddly disappointed, when I said no :| )

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited February 2019
    Know you're a Sims addict when you...

1. Announce it’s your Anniversary and mean the Sims not your significant other
    2. Know you should see a therapist, but don’t because there’s no expansion pack with one
    3. Use camera traps to see if your neighbour’s garden gnomes have moved
    4. Get arrested for planting camera traps in neighbours garden
    5. Have to explain to mother why you need bail
    6. Are the subject of a family intervention and pending court order
    7. Write about brush with law in a poorly concealed cry for help
    8. Think a TS3 addict thread is an EA backed 12 step program

I knew The Sims was expensive, but I didn't think the cost would be so high :*
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    When you tell your family you can't come over for dinner because you're going out with friends.

Yeah, your sim with their sim friends hitting the bars.
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    When you can immediately spot Sims intro music used in commercials.
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Or you download Store worlds just for the CAS/Build/Buy objects. Guilty.

Soooo guilty of this one. LOL
    When you go home models 'home shopping' in new communities just to get their floorplans.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited February 2019
    When you wonder what it would be like to actually drive Sims 3 roads...so to see what your sim's commute is like; you put your camera at driver vantage viewpoint...
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    ...and scare the absolute living carp out of yourself...

Haruo: "River??? Honey..."
    River: "Yes, dear?"
    Haruo: "We're MOVING...this place is going to be dangerous in the wintertime."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited February 2019
    When you wonder what it would be like to actually drive Sims 3 roads...so to see what your sim's commute is like; you put your camera at driver vantage viewpoint...
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    ...and scare the absolute living carp out of yourself...

Haruo: "River??? Honey..."
    River: "Yes, dear?"
    Haruo: "We're MOVING...this place is going to be dangerous in the wintertime."

I remember Bridgeport has an insane grade on Windsor drive near the celebrity homes. Where I live, the roads are as flat as a pancake. It looks like fun though.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    When I see a wallpaper, window or door in RL and think that I've seen it or something like it in The Sims.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited February 2019
    Your sister sends you the floorplan to her new flat and you´re like... oooooh, I can use that!

@Waterdragon when I asked my sister and brother-in-law their floorplans they were like :|
    the fact that I want to create it in the sims is supposed to be a compliment, for their house, and their taste!

plus, my sister has this designers shelf designed like a branch, which she looks for months, and then I found the same as CC!! it was so awesome.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited February 2019
    <my mistake>
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    When you start seeing 'af' everywhere and wonder why everyone is talking about adult females!
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    When you can't get your game to load and it ruins your entire day >:/
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    When you get together with your family on the weekend and talk about what's been going on in your sim's life instead of your own. :tongue:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Anthonydyer, Yeah, I've seen a few roads like that. Plus the Coquihalla coming down towards...
    Twins-Snow-Shed.jpg
    was less scary than that road coming down from this in Sunset Valley:
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Let's just say I was "riding the brake" coming down towards the snowshed when I drove my rookie run on the Coquihalla and I had my entire family on board in 2015. White knuckle all the way down.

There's a sheer drop on the driver's side...so you don't want to lose control of the vehicle on the way down.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    When you finally cave and buy Sims 4 cause it's less than 5 bucks, then immediately feel guilty cause you're cheating on Sims 3. :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top