Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone know why they only give 1 or 2 40x30 lots?

I love to build in all the towns(worlds) they give, but I hate how there are limited 40x30 lots. I think other than the LARGE lots, the 40x30 lots are the best size because it gives me more room to create my builds. I just wondered if it is random or if the developers don't make more of these lots due to game problems. Just wondering...some of the best CC builds are 40x30 also.

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I would love to see more lots of this size as well. It gives a lot of flexibility for landscaping, or you can just build a big mansion.
    #Team Occult
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A lot of Victorian houses were a smaller footprint and many stories high. That was the beginning of building booms in a lot of American cities, so they went up, not out. I, personally love a big, tall, creepy Victorian house with a tall tower. Plus, if you add in two basement levels, you can have a six story house.
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    @Dannydanbo-Ooh I like that idea Danny: six storied house.....I'm getting ideas! Thanks :smile:
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Katzc wrote: »
    @Dannydanbo-Ooh I like that idea Danny: six storied house.....I'm getting ideas! Thanks :smile:

If you use the tallest wall height, it really makes the house tall.