Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AFTER TWO YEARS I'T FINALLY HERE, AND TS4 IS...

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
FINALLY A LIFESIMMULATOR.

After two years!!! I have waited two years since launch, simmer since the beginning of TS2, I am so full of excitement and joy, I never thought this day would come, after all the teases, the jokes the frustration with this game, not being able to play MY WAY, without family play, I am so amazed and happy.

I feel like I can finally truly play this game, and make a proper family and live out the lives of the sims I create with them!

THANK YOU!

You, the devs, MAXIS, took a huge while to deliver them to us but they are finally here! I have barely put a finger on them, I just read the patch notes and saw pictures, but they look fab and as good or better than what they were in previous games! I'm shook and amazed, thank you!
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• kaynolzkaynolz Posts: 33 Member
    2017 is going to be a GREAT year just based off what they have given us this month alone!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    kaynolz wrote: »
    2017 is going to be a GREAT year just based off what they have given us this month alone!

And here I thought it was the usual propaganda!

I'm just so happy right now, I have no words!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    I'm beyond happy too... Vamps and toddlers all in the first month this year?
    This has given me new hope for this series. I am so beyond happy and will start playing this game much more now. I'm expecting many simmers will come back to the game too, since many have left due to the lack of toddlers.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Beyond happy.

Thank you TS4

--T
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    yep and a GP in a couple weeks to add on the frosting. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2017
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    yep and a GP in a couple weeks to add on the frosting. :)

And a bowling sp to add in March.
  • actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    I find myself just staring at my laptop screen, lol. This is going to take a while to really sink in.
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    This honestly kind of gives me confidence of all future packs. Definitely getting Vampires, and that bowling pack for sure!
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Of course I had to age my Simself down and make her Angelic... >:)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    This honestly kind of gives me confidence of all future packs. Definitely getting Vampires, and that bowling pack for sure!

My thoughts exactly and for the features to come!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    One of my families has triplet nooboo right now. Oh MY GOSH!! This is going to be so much fun! Triplet toddlers! <3
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    One of my families has triplet nooboo right now. Oh MY GOSH!! This is going to be so much fun! Triplet toddlers! <3

Haha awesome! One of mine had twins just yesterday. Perfect timing, although I'm a little scared of two toddlers running around, but you having triplets?...sheesh :D that nanny may have some actual importance now.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It goes to show that taking the time to work on them was the better option than rushing them out as objects tied to a crib or 'babies with hair' which was the biggest fear some.

And they gave them away for free as well! That is second only to giving us a free CAW tool for TS3 so yes, progress is finally being made again and maybe in a few years time, we would see an actual base game that blows our minds! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Not quite yet. I still dont like teens as they are. We need Generations!
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I have to admit. I had lost faith in Sims 4 team. While my faith isn't completely restored, toddlers is certainly a MASSIVE step in the right direction. Maybe, just maybe, they really are listening to us. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get a game that we can all enjoy.

I haven't played but maybe (being generous) 30 minutes since before City Living came out. I was just so disappointed in the game. Toddlers were always a big deal for me. And now I feel my sims lives are complete. They can actually bond with one another.

And can I just say, the sims 4 toddlers are so fricking adorable! I am very happy to see that they are well done, and not just threw in. I am very pleasantly surprised and am glad to eat my words of "we'll never likely get toddlers and if we do, they'll charge us".
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I am chuffed about it tbh! I'm really growing towards the sims 4 being my favourite game now, honestly a generations with pre-teens (wouldn't be bothered if I didn't get them, I'm just happy to have toddlers) would confirmed that 100%. Also I really like the toddlers in this game! They seem so much more clever than in previous games Imo and cuterrrr, they really did make them everything I wanted them to be - if not better. So THANK YOU DEVS <3<3<3
    giphy_1.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Me Too!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • blueturtleotterblueturtleotter Posts: 867 Member

I feel the same.