Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Major bugs with DO

I've been getting more involved with DO recently, but I have found a couple of major issues.

Food Quality: Both of my chefs are at max skills, yet all the food they put out is at either normal or poor quality. I'm perfectly fine with normal quality food, but the tons of poor quality food is preventing me from getting that 5 stars.

Sims freeze up when cleaning: Everytime a sim tries to clean up, they freeze for a while (multiple sim hours) and then just put down dishes on a table or floor and leave it there, and now piles of ashes have started to randomly appear.

Freezing host: This problem didn't occur at first, but it started creeping its way in. Every time my host seats a customer, they freeze up. First it was a second, a few seconds, and now it's multiple sim hours. They literally just freeze up, they're like statues, and whole they're frozen, dozens of sims are pouring in to be seated. It's makes restaurants unplayable.

I've tried everything under the moon to fix these issues. This includes checking for issues through origin, disabling mods, taking out the sims 4 folder, praising and criticizing, hiring a new host, get a new station, everything I can think of and find.

Comments