Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    This challenge is cool, I think I will start working on it after I finish the 33 day create-a-sim challenge one. :smiley:

Hello.
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenge. Happy creating! :)
  • TheSims4MagiccTheSims4Magicc Posts: 30 Member
    That is a very interesting background for your sim @Pixelsimmer, it is always nice to read about a sim, gives a whole new vibe to seeing the photos.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Important announcement for all participants, in the light of today's update, I've changed the keywords for day 11 to this:
    Single Dad (with Male Toddler)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    Welp, my adventurer is officially going to be a toddler. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it happen, but I will.
    Important announcement for all participants, in the light of today's update, I've changed the keywords for day 11 to this:

It is very exciting that toddlers are in the game! <3
  • AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    Okay. So I just became a member so I finally decided to do this. I just made the first five to catch up, refresh to make myself a place holder AND SAW THE WORD TODDLER. Omg!
    Ambereen wrote: »
    Okay. So I just became a member so I finally decided to do this. I just made the first five to catch up, refresh to make myself a place holder AND SAW THE WORD TODDLER. Omg!

Hello
    It is exciting that toddlers are now here! <3
    It is great that you have created sims for the challenge :)
    edited January 2017
    It is extremely exciting. I'll be updating as soon as I finish taking pictures and adding them in here xD

Finally! Okay.

I did five so I could catch up a bit. Its a mix of cc and maxis, though I do have custom traits and aspirations as well.

First up we have my surfer Adrian Lake

He is an outdoor enthusiast and his traits are self assured, loves the outdoors, and charismatic!

Adrian is a wonderful surfer/all around beach boy that would live his life on the sands if he was able to. He's had his fair share of troubles though, the scar on his face is from a surfing accident when he was a teen.

2vboth4.png

2yvthq8.png

Next we have my evil mastermind Draa'cen

He is a public enemy and his traits are big brained and evil.

Draa'cen is a teen alien whose entire existence is based around destroying the human sims after the death of his parents and the general animosity towards his race.

2lv1uhk.png

x1g2eq.png

After that we have my gamer, Corbin Brooks

He is a rambunctious scamp (for now) and his trait is gamer

Corbin is an aspiring professional gamer, with two loving parents who don't.... altogether approve. They're hoping he grows out of it as he gets older. But only time will tell!

260vbyr.png

348n1tz.png

Onto my distinguished scholar, Joe Karson

He is a renowned teacher and his traits are hard working, loner and neat

Joe has been a teacher for as long as he could possibly remember, a professor that loves his students and wants them to succeed in life. But now that hes retired he isn't quite sure what to do with himself as an elder.

f5ao3c.png

117sccj.png

Last but certainly not least, mr. rock n roll, Emmett Hartley

He is a musical genius, and his traits are curious, sweet, and music lover

Emmett is a curious, sweetheart that loves to tear up the guitar and make money on the streets of San Myshuno. Hes got himself a bit of a following, but he has no idea what to do with the attention.

He is also the first one I did and hes my favorite (woops xD) I just love his eyes!

2djynwl.png

30crbs9.png
    Post edited by Ambereen on
    With all the toddler madness we'd almost forget about this thread. Glad I got my guy finished before the update, I just needed to take some pictures.
    tumblr_ojotal4Zmg1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojotal4Zmg1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojotal4Zmg1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    Noah Lockhart
    Noah loves to exercise, and is a huge sportsfan. He starts every morning with a jog around Myshuno Meadows and there’s rarely a day when he doesn’t play basketball. He loves any kind of sport and also loves to watch it on the telly, especially with his many friends. He’s got many friends because he never fails to introduce himself to anyone, and he loves to impress them with his skills.
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Traits: Active, Outgoing, Self-Assured
    tumblr_ojotal4Zmg1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojotal4Zmg1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojotal4Zmg1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    Each of your sims reflect the theme of the day so well! @Ambereen :)
    Adrian is a very nice surfer! It is a special touch that he has a scar on his face as a result of a boating accident when younger. The picture of him at the beach with the cliff rocks and boat in the background looks very nice.
    Draa'cen doesn't sound like a very nice alien sim!
    Corbin is a very cute child gamer! It will be great to see if he continues to enjoy gaming as he grows older.
    Joe sounds like a caring and kindly professor. It is nice that he cares about his students and wants the best for them in life. His beard looks nice. It looks great that you have taken the photos of him in a room with walls of bookcases.
    Emmetf is a very nice rock and rolller . It is great that sims are enjoying listening to him playing the guitar in San Myshuno.
    Noah is a great sports themed sim! @MDianaSanders :) It looks very nice that you have posted pictures of him doing a variety of fitness activities. His traits and aspiration suit him and go well together. It is nice that he enjoys both playing and wafching sport.
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    Day 7: Adventurer - Cedar Sunrise Springfield

"Adventure? Every day is an adventure, man!" Cecil Springfield is a young man who scoffs at conformity. He ran away from home as a teen after his father forced him to get rid of his walking stick collection. The last words he ever spoke to his old man were "that's totally not righteous, dude!" These days, Cecil can be spotted bumming around Granite Falls with a new name and a new lease on life.

He isn't afraid to catch his own dinner.
    FOECUxg.png

or an after dinner dessert
    Mw2NZlN.png

Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out to feel closer to nature.
    zAtILuB.png

and when the stress gets to be too much, a little yoga never hurt anyone
    w0o34Ks.png

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Noncommittal, Loner
    It is great that Cecil lives in Granite Falls @Loudon_Wainwright :) It is a nice picture of him just about to catch some insects. The nook area where the yoga mat is, looks a very nice peaceful area for him to quietly do yoga. His hair and beard looks very nice.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Day 6: Sports Freak

Meet Coleman Clayton. Obviously, he's a big nerd of sports and working out!
    A0B1VUf.jpg

Gotta keep working on those biceps! And don't forget leg day!!!
    6ulNggX.jpg

He's also a vegetarian and loves making salad after a great afternoon of jogging. :yum:
    NYPe0un.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Ah LOL, @Loudon_Wainwright, we get a lot of people who are like Cecil or who are wanna bees in the area I live. Always amusing.

For Day 7 I have Brian Chu, who is outgoing, self assured, and loves the outdoors. He's endlessly curious about new people and new places and wants to experience it all.

n6x3jl.jpg

Hmm, maybe a little too much adventure

keja09.jpg
    Coleman looks a great sports person! @DeKay :) The pictures of him running and using the weights machine look great! He would have nice views of the City through the kitchen windows.
    Brian is a very nice adventurer sim! @Repo:) It is great that he enjoys spending time outdoors. I hope that the fire on the stick didn't spread! He would enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them at the picnic table in the outdoors air.
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Thank you @rosemow. Brian is always ready to meet new people and try new things. Now I just need to get around to playing him (too many good options) :) .
    edited January 2017
    Adventure time! ;)
    For today I made a TS4 version of one of my TS3 adventurers (and yes, that's why this keyword is in the list in the first place, because I wanted to do this anyway :tongue: ).
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Archer Bowman
    Archer always had a love for history and exploring. Many of his student days were spent traveling to far off destinations. He’s not afraid to enter places that appear to be long forgotten. Based on thorough research he finds his way in and goes to look for hidden treasures.
    Aspiration: The Curator
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Self-Assured
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojpxtzlnE31v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

And a picture of the TS3 version of Archer is hidden behind the spoiler:
    tumblr_ohmplf9ux51v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    This looks super fun and I'm so terrible at making unique male sims, so this could be a good challenge. i quickly opened my game and made the three first men <3 (since I'll be gone for the weekend)

Surfer dude: Eugi McMahan (active, loves outdoors, childish)
    yGv1uM9.png

A enthusiastic guy who never turns down a challenge. Legend says he once used a shark as a surfboard, but it has never been confirmed

Evil Mastermind: Gustavo Priestley (evil, mean, hates children)
    XTEOArs.png

He actually had a great childhood which makes him angry, since he doesn't have a tragic backstory like other villains. Isn't seen as a threat by the police or anyone really. Once had his candy stolen by a baby.

Gamer:
    Derrick Clemons (geek, slob)
    E8nzW7W.png

Your go-to guy for difficult video games. Knows everything about every game ever released, and he's always willing to help. Often has a hard time with more violent games since he hates hurting others.

This was really fun, so I'm super excited to make more. I'm gonna save every guy I make to my library, so if anyone wants me to upload some of them I'll put them up for download :blush:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    @rosemow thank you so much! I appreciate all of your kind comments <3

@monkeypants1 thank you! And yeah, generations would be GREAT for so many reasons. And I'm glad you like him, I've never made an elder before, so that was quite interesting and fun xD
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited January 2017

Awesome! Now I have incentive to get back to this!

@monkeypants1 That's a pretty convincing NDT, and I say that as someone who's had one in a save for almost 2 years now.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Your simversion of Neil deGrasse Tyson reflects him very well! @monkeypants1 :) It looks just like him! The pictures that you have posted of him are very nice. It showscases his life activities very well. The picture of him collecting the frog from the log is great!

It is very nice that you have made a sims 4 version on your sims 3 sim @MDianaSanders :) Archer is a very nice adventurer sim! It is great pictures that you have posted of him exploring Oasis Springs . It us great that is visiting the Forgotten Grotto.

Each of your sims are very nice! @Faberries :)
    Eugi is a very nice surfer sim! It was brave of him to use a shark as a surfboard! His hair looks nice.
    Gustavo's traits go well together! It is good though that the police and other sims aren't concerned by him.
    Derrick sounds like a kind and helpful gamer sim. It is thoughtful of him to want to help fellow gamers that have gaming issues. He has a very caring side of him, that he doesn't like people hurt both in real life and in games.
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Day 1 | Surfer Dude

Meet Grody Robertson! When the sun''s up - surf''s up! Grody Robertson is a sim who never really grew up. He''d much rather spend his time surfing or collecting expensive things for his abode than settle down!

31449208394_1f56ecf3a2_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top